Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Black Race Is Next To Devil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Black Race Is Next To Devil (5567 Views)

Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
The black race is a curse to the world, as the blacks are black, so the darkness radiates to their hearts , brain, and all parts of their body.... The wickedness in the mind of blacks , knows no rival ..... A black man has no foresight , only concerned about what to satisfy their immediate quest or lust for himself and his immediate family, the society they live in can rot for all they care...... Black's are the worst set of animals( they are not qualified to be classified humans) blacks are a parody, a mockery and a caricature of humanoid existence......

For those that will come to site stupid myopic instances of Hitler being a white....
May I remind you, that same Hitler was stopped by fellow whites....... what determines the direction of a state is the mindset and ideology of the majority of persons in it, and every congregation of blacks, no matter the continent they are found, have consistently shown they are lesser humans and a curse to human hood because of the sub human mindset of the majority of them....

Seeing the pregnant woman cut open to salvage her babies, further strengthens my position ..... that can only happen with blacks.... blacks cursed animals....

****I spit on black pigs*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spD8aGrt08Y

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by stevecantrell: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
That is an emergency post mortem Caeserian section done to save the life of the babies.

Forget about the unfortunate surrounding conditions, that woman saved just saved 2 babies. How is she a devil ?

This is also done in the West, maybe not under those conditions.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
stevecantrell:
That is an emergency post mortem Caeserian section done to save the life of the babies.

Forget about the unfortunate surrounding conditions, that woman saved just saved 2 babies. How is she a devil ?

stop defending the undefendable
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by stevecantrell: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Raymondenyi:

You know, I feel you ..the pregnant woman in the video seems to be waiting in a hospital for medical attention and she died waiting. If that's what you find upsetting, then I'm with you on that.

But rescuing two babies from an already dead woman...what else do you want ? 3 deaths instead of 1 ?

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
stevecantrell:

You know, I feel you ..the pregnant woman in the video seems to be waiting in a hospital for medical attention and she died waiting. If that's what you find upsetting, then I'm with you on that.

But rescuing two babies from an already dead woman...what else do you want ? 3 deaths instead of 1 ?
obviously yo didn't get the whole story.... The said lady was rejected at the hospital because of money, she died in front of the hospital..... The person you saw cutting her is not a medical personnel , but rather her cousine who used a razorblade to cut her open in the bid to save the children.... Where else can that happen if not with the cursed black animals....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by tartar9(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
what a useless race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by stevecantrell: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Raymondenyi:
obviously yo didn't get the whole story.... The said lady was rejected at the hospital because of money, she died in front of the hospital..... The person you saw cutting her is not a medical personnel , but rather her cousine who used a razorblade to cut her open in the bid to save the children.... Where else can that happen if not with the cursed black animals....

Aaah ! That's terrible !

But the clip was only 47 seconds long. No way I could have got the whole gist from that.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Raymondenyi:
The black race is a curse to the world, as the blacks are black, so the darkness radiates to their hearts , brain, and all parts of their body.... The wickedness in the mind of blacks , knows no rival ..... A black man has no foresight , only concerned about what to satisfy their immediate quest or lust for himself and his immediate family, the society they live in can rot for all they care...... Black's are the worst set of animals( they are not qualified to be classified humans) blacks are a parody, a mockery and a caricature of humanoid existence......

For those that will come to site stupid myopic instances of Hitler being a white....
May I remind you, that same Hitler was stopped by fellow whites....... what determines the direction of a state is the mindset and ideology of the majority of persons in it, and every congregation of blacks, no matter the continent they are found, have consistently shown they are lesser humans and a curse to human hood because of the sub human mindset of the majority of them....

Seeing the pregnant woman cut open to salvage her babies, further strengthens my position ..... that can only happen with blacks.... blacks cursed animals....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spD8aGrt08Y

After watching the video one can only say that the black man is worse than the op or anyone can explain..

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Litmus: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Britain refused to treat a pregnant Nigerian woman experiencing life threatening difficulty in the name of clamping down on so called medical tourism. They sent her home to Nigeria to die and she died. I highlighted the case here on Niraland and so many people here were sympathetic to Britain against the Nigerian woman and now you people come here to call black people devils for the unfortunate circumstances of the woman the op posted. At least the people responsible on this occasion are third world people but Britain is a FIRST WORLD NATION and they let that Nigerian woman die because she was an immigrant. Now you tell me who is the devil.

This sort of hypocrisy is why i detest Africans and wish Nigeria to go it alone.

7 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Litmus, please stop justifying the unjustifiable ... It doesn't make sense and you know it....
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Litmus, please stop justifying the unjustifiable ... It doesn't make sense and you know it....
Read your history and the history of the world. What you should to understand is the behaviour of humans. Should I for the fact that a group of white men burned a bus full of black nursing mothers conclude that whites are demons?
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Read your history and the history of the world. What you should to understand is the behaviour of humans. Should I for the fact that a group of white men burned a bus full of black nursing mothers conclude that whites are demons?
I donnot converse with bunch of hypocrites that live in denial..... Cos it isn't worth it..... Have a nice day sire

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I donnot converse with bunch of hypocrites that live in denial..... Cos it isn't worth it..... Have a nice day sire
Lololol. I remember you. The dude who doesn't even know Africans have a writing system. Lol. Like I told you before try study your history and the history of man. Your ignorance is a cancer to yourself.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by JahJaa(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2016
My Uncle ones Told me that that the Heart of a Black man is Darker than his Hair. But what do i know ?
I cant Judge black salone. The world it self is an evil Place to Live in. #Hell
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:

^ Where did this drunkard appear from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbUP6cl2NE

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2016
JahJaa:
My Uncle ones Told me that that the Heart of a Black man is Darker than his Hair. But what do i know ?
Tell your uncle that someone on Nairaland, a very young man, said he's a disappointment. I can prove it if he wants.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by a2personal2013: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2016
I get very sick when we keep condemning ourselves to glorify the west. These are just few challenging cases and you are there ranting. You probably have heard just half of the story and have jumped to conclusion.

So you know how many people die because of lack of medical attention in civilized world ? Don't make the media fool you. If in doubt ask Obama why he passed the affordable care act.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by JahJaa(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Tell your uncle that someone on Nairaland, a very young man, said he's a disappointment. I can prove it if he wants.
Have a Blissful week cool
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Defend this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGm85uxZioE
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2016
imhotep:

^ Where did this drunkard appear from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbUP6cl2NE
You don't remember the enyi guy? One of the ignoramuses arguing with another senior ignoramus in a certain thread about the IQ.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
JahJaa:
Have a Blissful week cool
You too.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Reyginus:
You don't remember the enyi guy? One of the ignoramuses arguing with another senior ignoramus in a certain thread about the IQ.
LMAO
I remember the IQ thread. Ok let me cross-check and see.

@ Raymondenyi
Don't tempt me to saturate this thread with the pure evil resident in oyibo land cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2016
a2personal2013:
I get very sick when we keep condemning ourselves to glorify the west. These are just few challenging cases and you are there ranting. You probably have heard just half of the story and have jumped to conclusion.

So you know how many people die because of lack of medical attention in civilized world ? Don't make the media fool you. If in doubt ask Obama why he passed the affordable care act.
Don't mind the dumb raymondenyi, this is not the first time. He's a certified ignoramus. Learning, to him, is a vice.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Litmus:
Britain refused to treat a pregnant Nigerian woman experiencing life threatening difficulty in the name of clamping down on so called medical tourism. They sent her home to Nigeria to die and she died. I highlighted the case here on Niraland and so many people here were sympathetic to Britain against the Nigerian woman and now you people come here to call black people devils for the unfortunate circumstances of the woman the op posted. At least the people responsible on this occasion are third world people but Britain is a FIRST WORLD NATION and they let that Nigerian woman die because she was an immigrant. Now you tell me who is the devil.

This sort of hypocrisy is why i detest Africans and wish Nigeria to go it alone.
The guy is a dumb African racist. There's nothing you'd do to show him otherwise.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2016
imhotep:

LMAO
I remember the IQ thread. Ok let me cross-check and see.

@ Raymondenyi
Don't tempt me to saturate this thread with the pure evil resident in oyibo land cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's a perfect definition of what ignorance looks like at an old age. He wouldn't see any of that. The crimes committed during racism alone is enough to see the heart of man. Just that some people are permanently ignorant.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2016
We have not heard about school boy carrying gun and kill many school mates here, something common to oyinbos.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2016
pdpchangeapc:
We have not heard about school boy carrying gun and kill many school mates here, something common to oyinbos.
The dude is dumber than a baby goat. Just mark his handle and know how to respond next time.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by sorepco(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2016
The babies died man

[quoteauthor=stevecantrell post=43741335]That is an emergency post mortem Caeserian section done to save the life of the babies.

[/quote]
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Reygenius , you are a child.... When you grow older, you'll understand better....

When I was your age I did worse.... So I won't hate or scold u.
JahJaa:
... Your uncle is well exposed , and has seen things children like reyginuis...

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Reygenius , you are a child.... When you grow older, you'll understand better....

When I was your age I did worse.... So I won't hate or scold u. ... Your uncle is well exposed , and has seen things children like reyginuis...
No. I'm not anything like you. We are aeons apart. Your intelligence is the intelligence of a brain that's yet to exist. We are too different. Twice the man you are is not even half the man half of me is.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by 2sexycom(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
bro. Maybe you were misinformed. Here is what happened. The dead mother was refused medical attention at the hospital because of medical fees. In order to at least save the babies in womb since their mother died, she had to cut open the sister but unfortunately, the babies didn't make it as well as one had died before they could even open up their mother. One that survived died few minutes later. It's that sad but you know even in Nigeria, doctors do this.
Re: The Black Race Is Next To Devil by JahJaa(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:

When I was your age I did worse.... So I won't hate or scold u. ... Your uncle is well exposed , and has seen things children like reyginuis...
Alright thanks Sir. But The Raygenius thing can you please throw more light on it ? #Pls_o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers / INEC Has Finally Rigged Edo Election For APC / Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.