Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Can This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True? (1489 Views)

Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? / Unbelievable.....could This Be True Love?? [photo] / Could This Be True Or Photoshopped? Tell Me If Am Wrong (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't understand ooo . Does it mean that men don't contribute positively to the lives of women at all...obviously the statement completely exclude the family ie father, brother, cousins etc

Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
It means behind every successful woman is herself ? How can you not understand ? Lol what does her brother and her cousin have to do with her being successful ? Eh.
Re: Can This Be True? by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
dareyyyy:
I don't understand ooo . Does it mean that men don't contribute positively to the lives of women at all...obviously the statement completely exclude the family ie father, brother, cousins etc
Well you should have asked, how do you define success?
Re: Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Well you should have asked, how do you define success?
bros, I dey wait make thm talk now
Re: Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:
It means behind every successful woman is herself ? How can you not understand ? Lol what does her brother and her cousin have to do with her being successful ? Eh.

..I knw , that's why I wana knw y is just by herself, no contribution from her hubby, brother, father abi landlord
Re: Can This Be True? by joseph1832(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
dareyyyy:
bros, I dey wait make thm talk now
Okay oh.
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
dareyyyy:
..I knw , that's why I wana knw y is just by herself, no contribution from her hubby, brother, father abi landlord

Eh ? If she's successful financially. Did the husband or brother give her the money she made. If it's her job. Did he do the job for her ? If it's with her academic did they help her read the book ? So... I don't understand what does this have to do with the men in her family... ?
Re: Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

Eh ? If she's successful financially. Did the husband or brother give her the money she made. If it's her job. Did he do the job for her ? If it's with her academic did they help her read the book ? So... I don't understand what does this have to do with the men in her family... ?
...My dear, my point is no matter how success driven, energetic or intelligent u maybe, one way or the othr u need the support of some pple around u. Now before success cn be attain, some individuals either directly or othrwise would av contributed positively in her life. For example father probably sent her to school.
The saying that a woman is successful by herself is hypothetically wrong from my own point of view, I still stand to be corrected.
Re: Can This Be True? by swaggzo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

HOW THEN IS IT POSSIBLE, THAT THERE'S A WOMAN BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN??
Re: Can This Be True? by AngelXs: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2016
dareyyyy:
...My dear, my point is no matter how success driven, energetic or intelligent u maybe, one way or the othr u need the support of some pple around u. Now before success cn be attain, some individuals either directly or othrwise would av contributed positively in her life. For example father probably sent her to school.
The saying that a woman is successful by herself is hypothetically wrong from my own point of view, I still stand to be corrected.
Bia Mr darey wt al d y. What don't u understand when u are already convinced 4rm ur own point of view.
Re: Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2016
AngelXs:
Bia Mr darey wt al d y. What don't u understand when u are already convinced 4rm ur own point of view.
...madam, I want learn more now
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
swaggzo:

HOW THEN IS IT POSSIBLE, THAT THERE'S A WOMAN BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN??

I don't agree with that statement either.
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
dareyyyy:

Lol. What about those people whose fathers and brothers sent them to school and they didn't end up successful. Would you then say behind their lack of success is their father and their brothers. No. When I go to school and if I end up successful it's because of my hardwork and the determination I put into school. You can be successful without school.

It's not wrong at all. You are responsible for every seed your sow in your life. wheather that seed is fruitful is up to you. It's only by your input that your seed will become good. My father cannot sit my exams for me, he will not work in the job I'm successful in for me. So how is he behind my success ?

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=dareyyyy post=43746090]...Now before success cn be attain, some individual(s) either directly or othrwise would av contributed positively in your life. For example father probably ...is just an example.
Lets b pragmatic, let's take olajumoke fr instance, she attained the position she is tdy becos obviously she was dedicated, committed n industrious.These are personal triats buh somebdy, somewhr who happens to be Ty Bello, pulled her and brought her to lime light. Also, nobdy knew Late professor Dora until she was appointed as d DG of NAFDAC. Someone appointed her and that gave her a push. Ma point again ma is that, somebody dey behind that success...shebi u acknowledged someple for ur project fr school? grin
Re: Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 12:52am On Mar 15, 2016
YourMain:

I don't agree with that statement either.
. I agree buh it may not necessarily be a woman..
Re: Can This Be True? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
dareyyyy:
. I agree buh it may not necessarily be a woman..

Lol so only men can be behind people's success ?
Re: Can This Be True? by dareyyyy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
YourMain:

Lol so only men can be behind people's success ?
...It cn be anybody...that's not what I mean oooo

(1) (Reply)

Bisexuals Only. ......pls / When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her / 14 Easy Ways To Give A Woman An Unforgettable $exual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.