Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Is The Craving Not Too Early? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Craving Not Too Early? (4504 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by richyblink1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
greatgod2012:
grin grin

Not kidding
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
thorpido:
Haa,your mum had a child weighing 5.5kg and she still wanted to run from the hospital?Quite a number of women reject C/S and run from the hospital but unfortunately some end up with complications.
I think in your family the babies have a tendency to be big but your mum's advanced age and her diet would have contributed to your brother's size at birth.
Yes, she wanted to run, every time she tells the story I always find it amusing. Prayers work but sometimes we don't need to dare God, if not for the doctors who warned that if she leaves the hospital,they wouldn't admit her back if they later bring her back. That was when she just decided to accept her faith and just allow them do the C/S. Have heard a lot of stories about women who refused to be operated upon opting to resort to church, it worked for some and it didn't work for some.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Yes, she wanted to run, every time she tells the story I always find it amusing. Prayers work but sometimes we don't need to dare God, if not for the doctors who warned that if she leaves the hospital,they wouldn't admit her back if they later bring her back. That was when she just decided to accept her faith and just allow them do the C/S. Have heard a lot of stories about women who refused to be operated upon opting to resort to church, it worked for some and it didn't work for some.
your mum funny.
Could remeber a friend that delivered her son who weighed 5kg. thats 3 yrs ago. Ask her when next she will give lotanna a brother/sister? she will tell you her tear never heal finish. She ate alot of snickers then.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by Nyceguy92: 12:21am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=43766562]

Mood swings and unusual craving occur in most pregnancies.
They pass with time.
I remember having to go looking for Suya late in the night or preparing some tasteless meal.
When the pregnancy is over, you two will joke about the 'wahala' she gave you. Lol...
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by richyblink1(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=43778319][/quote]

Imagine calling her yesterday evening before leaving the office to know what she will take for dinner so I can fix it. She said rice. I got home hurried and prepare meal so she would eat when she returns. Only for her to come back and say " honey, I want to drink tea"

Now I know how women feel when we reject their meal

1 Like

Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by luciouscookie: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2016
richyblink1:

Imagine calling her yesterday evening before leaving the office to know what she will take for dinner so I can fix it. She said rice. I got home hurried and prepare meal so she would eat when she returns. Only for her to come back and say " honey, I want to drink tea"

Now I know how women feel when we reject their meal
HAHAHA You never see anything bro. I wish you guys well sha.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by jashar(f): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by pretydiva(f): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Very funny thread I must say grin.. God bless all soon to b mothers. Safe delivery 2 u all

3 Likes

Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by richyblink1(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2016
luciouscookie:

HAHAHA You never see anything bro. I wish you guys well sha.

Trust me, I do not wish for more
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by richyblink1(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2016
jashar:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not a laughing matter, I go home each day ptaparing for another drama
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by luciouscookie: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2016
richyblink1:

Trust me, I do not wish for more
It shall surely end in praise.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by smokeydrinky: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Kai my husband is lucky o . 2 babies and no drama atall while pregnant. I remember praying to experience cravings and moodswing but for where? I cook and eat anything at home.

baby no 3 plz make mummy send daddy out at night to get asun, plzzzzzz.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by jashar(f): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2016
richyblink1:

Not a laughing matter, I go home each day ptaparing for another drama

grin na una want pikin naaaa......

have pikin wahala; no pikin wahala...... grin
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by richyblink1(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=smokeydrinky post=43786472]Kai my husband is lucky o . 2 babies and no drama atall while pregnant. I remember praying to experience cravings and moodswing but for where? I cook and eat anything at home.

baby no 3 plz make mummy send daddy out at night to get asun,

Your husband no know weytin e dodge so.

She has made me to start seeing TELEMUNDO with her as she will instruct me to be rubbing her tummy that it's stretching(what that means I don't know).

After seeing the series last night(face of destiny, under the same sky and passion for revenge), she asked me to check if her body is hot, which I did with speed before she will change her mind and ask me to go get her milo.

This morning she woke smilling with any drama. I said within me that today will be a good day
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by yvelchstores(f): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
While I was pregnant, the qualified mid wives in a general hospital encouraged us to take Milo n milk= tea cos it provides mineral and vitamins for d unborn child...but ofcourse to be taken in moderation.

If she is licking it, that is too much.she shld takeit in d form of drink n in moderation to avoid episiotomy.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adaobi12:
your mum funny.
Could remeber a friend that delivered her son who weighed 5kg. thats 3 yrs ago. Ask her when next she will give lotanna a brother/sister? she will tell you her tear never heal finish. She ate alot of snickers then.
Lol, men! I hailed her ooooooo, 5.5kg, you can imagine, he was due for April but he didn't come out until May that the doctor said she needs to be operated upon because she wasn't getting any labour sign. Hers was our last born, her last trial to see if she would birth a boy because she already had four girls and she was lucky anyway, he was a big baby that she said when they placed him in the cot, he nearly fell if not for the vigilant attitude of the nurse that placed him there, he would have fallen. They had to bring another baby cot for him, they even named him mighty Igor and some other names. Till date my mum hates trebor because she took a lot of it after the C/S. It wasn't easy for her then cos of her age but we thank God, the boy will be 14 this year. My sweet regards to your friend oooooo, tell her to give that sweet little boy a playmate soon oooooo
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, men! I hailed her ooooooo, 5.5kg, you can imagine, he was due for April but he didn't come out until May that the doctor said she needs to be operated upon because she wasn't getting any labour sign. Hers was our last born, her last trial to see if she would birth a boy because she already had four girls and she was lucky anyway, he was a big baby that she said when they placed him in the cot, he nearly fell if not for the vigilant attitude of the nurse that placed him there, he would have fallen. They had to bring another baby cot for him, they even named him mighty Igor and some other names. Till date my mum hates trebor because she took a lot of it after the C/S. It wasn't easy for her then cos of her age but we thank God, the boy will be 14 this year. My sweet regards to your friend oooooo, tell her to give that sweet little boy a playmate soon oooooo
lol. i will. lotanna needs it.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by sleekdot(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is too much sugar in the Milo a cause for diabetes?
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by activelyA(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
I am the owner of this plot
But I am holding the seal pf ownership sad angry angry angry
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by 5minsmadness: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
sleekdot:
Is too much sugar in the Milo a cause for diabetes?
Not necessarily.
Diabetes occurs when there is a deficiency of insulin in the body(the hormone that pushes glucose/sugar into the cells. This may be due to destruction of the beta cells of the pancreas which produces insulin. It can also be due to an abnormality of the insulin which is primarily a hereditary disease. In essence the sugar in the Milo won't directly cause diabetes.

At the end of the day moderation is the watchword.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by duduade: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Enypie:
Please and please, make her stop! Milo? Tell her about the horrors of tearing up badly during childbirth. You can introduce fruits and salad, her cravings might change.
yes o. Because I remember my mum said back then when she was still carrying me she was a fan of beverage. She would take it all. But when it was time for me to come out I was too big. I eventually did come out after so much effort with God on her side and she had so much tears. I did weigh 4.2kg...
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
duduade:
yes o. Because I remember my mum said back then when she was still carrying me she was a fan of beverage. She would take it all. But when it was time for me to come out I was too big. I eventually did come out after so much effort with God on her side and she had so much tears. I did weigh 4.2kg...

4.2kg?? Jeez! Some hospitals would've suggested CS. What a strong woman.
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by richyblink1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks everyone for your contributions and advice so far. But there is a new craving and I am wondering if this is what I will face till the second and third trimester.

Since last week the craving has changed to licking of SOUP and adding additional pepper to it to make it hotter. The level at which she is licking it is alarming. She is on the 3rd plate of soup at the moment . I am not bothered with the recent craving as it's something within reach and easily accessible.

My current worry is what transpired in church during service. All of a sudden my better half tapped me saying, "honey, I want to eat FISH. I had to plead with her to hold on till church dismiss which she refused, and we left church. Only to get home and she changed it to SOUP licking with excess pepper.

My people, I was tempted to call her mum to understand this new craving because she is licking the 4th plate of soup with over pepper right now.

Really scary I must confess
Re: Is The Craving Not Too Early? by Barezzi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Albinos Pictures With Unique Beauties That Will Wow You / Man Caught Cheating With A Pregnant Woman In An Hotel (photos) / Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.