Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional (4532 Views)

A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2021
When the foundation of a marriage is based on deceit.
A Nigerian woman is dumbfounded at what she found out about her husband after their traditional marriage.

In her mind she ordered for a car dealer and got a mechanic after traditional marriage. This matter loud oo!
Cc Mynd44, Lalasticlala and all other super mods, make una do normal for this tori na
Lalasticlala where you dey oooo?? That woman later kill snake inside the husband car. Oya move am to front page boss.

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Supercaddy: 9:02pm On May 26, 2021
Both are same Jobs abeg

5 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2021
Supercaddy:
Both are same Jobs abeg
Says who?

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2021
Oga Righteousness2 wetin u wan tell us about this na?? U just dey view my topic without giving ur input
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Bola146(f): 9:12pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Romanoff(f): 9:15pm On May 26, 2021
Return their brideprice.

A marriage built on lies will come crashing down like a pack of cards.

That's how one scammed a woman I know that he's a pastor and a contractor. He proposed to this woman when he found out she was doing well.

Time to plan wedding, Baba said he had not been paid for all his contracts. Aunty used her money to fund wedding.

12 years down the line, oga has refused to do anything and he was never a contractor. Aunty is still feeding him and their two children, she's the one paying fees and all.

She done old pass her age and the man still no gree give her peace.

All you'd need to do is look at her and you'd see years of regrets.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Deborah98(f): 9:24pm On May 26, 2021
Any relationship or marriage that is built abi founded or has its foundation on lies and deceit doesn't last no matter how hard you try to push it but come to think of it why will you lie to win someone over? Okay now you've lied and he/she fell for it unsuspecting hope you'll keep lying to keep you both going? Some people no just get sense and you that they're lying to should on your own find out if what they're telling you are all you need to know or is there a skeleton in their cupboard. The lady wanted/got what she's looking for,shebi she dey find who get car and counts in millions if not dollars so the guy poised as such for her so why the cry now,let her enjoy her marriage jare.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by illicit(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2021
Car dealer and Car mechanic are not much different

They both deal with cars

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by GboyegaD(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2021
Is she loving him for who he is or the title he holds? The lady sounds like a typical "idiot da eye fo lo".

She should do whatever she likes as does be d typical wife wey den wan use dance marry.

While I do not encourage deceits, theirs was just a situation of "canny man die, canny man bury am".

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On May 26, 2021
Romanoff:
Return their brideprice.

That's how one scammed a woman I know that he's a pastor and a contractor. He proposed to this woman when he found out she was doing well.

Time to plan wedding, Baba said he had not been paid for all his contracts. Aunty used her money to fund wedding.

12 years down the line, oga has refused to do anything and he was never a contractor. Aunty is still feeding him and their two children, she's the one paying fees and all.

She fine old pass her age and the man still no gree give her peace.

@bold:

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Mecka: 9:45pm On May 26, 2021
And so, no condition is permanent
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by dochenaj: 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
Some mechanics are richer than car dealers.

But the biggest problem is the deceit, and the man's apparent lack of confidence in his career path.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
Romanoff:
Return their brideprice.

She fine old pass her age and the man still no gree give her peace.

But on a serious note, what took the woman good 12years b4 she got to know the Baba na “scammer” ?? Habaa that’s too much, she suppose don dey see some signs even b4 the so called marriage but she refused.
A cousin of mine who was dating a supposed clearing and forwarding merchant got to know after some months the guy is a fraudster, a big one for that matter......All thanks to my dear cousin for being an intelligent and smart lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2021
dochenaj:
Some mechanics are richer than car dealers.

But the biggest problem is the deceit, and the man's apparent lack of confidence in his career path.
Of course there are a lot, but honesty should be paramount in all we are doing. I no fit call myself wetin I no be, patapata make you no wan date me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2021
Mecka:
And so, no condition is permanent
Na everyone know say no condition dey permeant. But y u go dey lie call yourself wetin you no be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
Is she loving him for who he is or the title he holds? The lady sounds like a typical "idiot da eye fo lo".

She should do whatever she likes as does be d typical wife wey den wan use dance marry.

While I do not encourage deceits, theirs was just a situation of "canny man die, canny man bury am".
Baba this one no be canny canny matter abeg. Na that man gangan be the idiot as you typed, you can’t justify a fool for being deceitful bros.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2021
illicit:
Car dealer and Car mechanic are not much different

They both deal with cars
Abi na, even Rewire and Panel beaters na car dealers dem be as they both deal with cars undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by talk2hb1(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2021
Misternas89:
When the foundation of a marriage is based on deceit.
A Nigerian woman is dumbfounded at what she found out about her husband after their traditional marriage.

In her mind she ordered for a car dealer and got a mechanic after traditional marriage. This matter loud oo!
Cc Mynd44, Lalasticlala and all other super mods, make una do normal for this tori na
Wahala For Mechanic,
So Being A Mechanic is a shame!
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2021
talk2hb1:

Wahala For Mechanic,
So Being A Mechanic is a shame!
And what should be shameful in been a mechanic ?? I’m not one of those who condemns any legit hustleS that puts food on ur table..NAH!!! Even with my MSc I still dey follow my cousin go learn cabinet/wardrobe construction job.B4 I marry sef I no dey lie give ladies, I go tell you straight up say I dey jobless if you wan stay make you stay.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On May 26, 2021
Why is he ashamed of his job?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by talk2hb1(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2021
Misternas89:

And what should be shameful in been a mechanic ?? I’m not one of those who condemns any legit hustleS that puts food on ur table..NAH!!! Even with my MSc I still dey follow my cousin go learn cabinet/wardrobe construction job.B4 I marry sef I no dey lie give ladies, I go tell you straight up say I dey jobless if you wan stay make you stay.
Not You My Brother, just generalizing ni Ó.
Í have a Mechanic Lady Friend, making millions monthly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by GboyegaD(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2021
Misternas89:

Baba this one no be canny canny matter abeg. Na that man gangan be the idiot as you typed, you can’t justify a fool for being deceitful bros.

But don't you think she was carried away and didn't do her own background check?

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2021
talk2hb1:

Not You My Brother, just generalizing ni Ó.
Í have a Mechanic Lady Friend, making millions monthly.
Gotcha bro, no shame in pronouncing that legit hustle that saves one from being a beggar......abeg shey that ur mechanic lady friend never marry ? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by YungMillionaire: 12:38am On May 27, 2021
What is the difference? As long as he is employed, that is all that matters. Meko money no dey smell now.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2021
GboyegaD:

But don't you think she was carried away and didn't do her own background check?
She was truly carried away and that shows she’s been eager to get married at all cost. Some stupid pressures I guess, maybe peer or whatever embarassed undecided
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2021
cococandy:
Why is he ashamed of his job?
I wonder too oo.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by GboyegaD(m): 1:06am On May 27, 2021
Misternas89:

She was truly carried away and that shows she’s been eager to get married at all cost. Some stupid pressures I guess, maybe peer or whatever embarassed undecided

I feel it is more about the status of the man than the man himself for the lady.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by Misternas89(m): 1:22am On May 27, 2021
GboyegaD:

I feel it is more about the status of the man than the man himself for the lady.
Now you “gerrit”, more reason u should let her know ur worth, let her know exactly Wetin be ur hustle to avoid see finish later.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by GboyegaD(m): 1:24am On May 27, 2021
Misternas89:

Now you “gerrit”, more reason u should let her know ur worth, let her know exactly Wetin be ur hustle to avoid see finish later.

I still feel both of them were canny otherwise, I can't think of how she never knew he was a mechanic and not a car dealer.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by JeffreyJunior: 3:12am On May 27, 2021
Don't mechanics deal on cars? grin

Whether you answer keke Napep driver or answer keke Napeb operator, all of us are in the same business sector. grin
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:38am On May 27, 2021
Seen this happen before...
Re: Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional by talk2hb1(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2021
Misternas89:

Gotcha bro, no shame in pronouncing that legit hustle that saves one from being a beggar......abeg shey that ur mechanic lady friend never marry ? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
She is single

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Yrs Of Marriage,she And Her Ex-boyfriend Still Secretly Communicate.advice / . / Should He Take His Wife Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.