Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney (4594 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos-based Attorney, Ikechukwu Ikeji Dies / Osinbajo Meets With Ibe Kachikwu And Dickson (Photo) / Just In: The Real Aisha Buhari Revealed... Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by OlandoOwoo: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Emeka Maduewesi
Technology and Intellectual Property Consultant at International Legal Strategists Group

Google Document Review Attorney
June 25, 2011 - July 1, 2013
Mountain View, California

Studied Intellectual Property and Technology Law at University of San Francisco School of Law

Info Tech, Intellectual Property and Antitrust attorney with over 28 years cross-border experience.

ARTICLE
No Office of First Lady: Dr. Kachikwu knows the real "Aisha" Buhari

I have been a lawyer in the United States since 2002. Once your practice will expose you to dealing with foreign corporations, you will mandatorily undergo a certified course in the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as amended, 15 U.S.C. §§ 78dd-1, et seq. ("FCPA"wink.
I've gone through that course twice and have accessed all the documents in the case via PACER. The Nigerian Halliburton case - United States v. Tesler, et al., No. 09-cr-98 (S.D. Tex. Feb. 17, 2009), is the locus classicus in that area of law. All the other cases also involved Nigeria and Nigerians. What a corrupt country!
It was Jefferey Tesler who wire-transferred the bribe payments to or for the benefit of various Nigerian government officials, including officials of the executive branch of the Government of Nigeria, NNPC, and NLNG, and for the benefit of a political party in Nigeria.
If there is one clean man in Nigeria, that man is Dr. Ibe Kachikwu. He was involved in the investigation of this Halliburton case. The investigation turned him into the best resource for the US Department of Justice and thereafter, he would be invited to the United States to deliver lectures on the topic.
Dr. Ibe Kachikwu knows the real "Aisha" Buhari. I also know the real "Aisha" Buhari. She will never set foot on US soil. After all, there is no office of First Lady in Nigeria. So, even if the President visits, he will not be asked about the first lady.
Nigeria should just let the South East and the Igbo leave. Yes, we are landlocked, according to some people. But we will survive and even effectively compete with the rest of the world.

HEAR HIM SPEAK AGAIN
Emeka Maduewesi
1. Atiku was the Chairman of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund during Halliburton Scandal.

2. Atiku was mentioned in the William Jefferson Bribery in which the sum of $170,000 wire transfer was made on 6/26/02 from account in Nigeria in the name of Aisha M. Buhari to an account in the name of The ANJ Group, LLC, identifying “William Jefferson” as Beneficiary), See Government Exhibits 36-90

3. On or about May 1, 1997, Stanley and other co-conspirators
met in Abuja, Nigeria, with the first top-level executive branch
official of the Government of Nigeria and requested that the official
designate a representative with whom the Joint Venture should negotiate the bribes to Nigerian government officials in exchange for the first top-level executive branch official's support.

4. Late General Sani Abacha was Head of State from 1993 to 1998, so he was in power when Stanley had the meeting in Abuja.

3. It was all about petroleum and Gen. Buhari was Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund from its inception in 1994, to its disbandment by President Obasanjo in 1999.

Official Court Indictment -http:///zn68djc

http:///zn68djc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154313487615909&id=773930908&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154313487615909%3Atl_objid.10154313487615909%3Athid.773930908%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A2076430701785439445&__tn__=%2As

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by IykeChukz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chineke!!!
Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by OlandoOwoo: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pix

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by OlandoOwoo: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lalasticlala, please how do I upload a PDF document to complete this post? Won't it be interesting if this makes it to the permanent site? Let Nigerians hear this man

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Achuwa1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Omg!
is tht why there is no office of the First Lady atm.
No wonder,Buhari & his family are very big scam.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by SuperS1Panther: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ipods and lies are one and the same.

May the people of Benjamin Netayanhu receive sense in the name of Amadioha.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by dunkem21(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
LOL.. EFCC should quiz Kachikwu then cool

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Rose2014: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Achuwa1:
Omg!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
OlandoOwoo:
Emeka Maduewesi
Technology and Intellectual Property Consultant at International Legal Strategists Group

Google Document Review Attorney
June 25, 2011 - July 1, 2013
Mountain View, California

Studied Intellectual Property and Technology Law at University of San Francisco School of Law

Info Tech, Intellectual Property and Antitrust attorney with over 28 years cross-border experience.

ARTICLE
No Office of First Lady: Dr. Kachikwu knows the real "Aisha" Buhari

I have been a lawyer in the United States since 2002. Once your practice will expose you to dealing with foreign corporations, you will mandatorily undergo a certified course in the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as amended, 15 U.S.C. §§ 78dd-1, et seq. ("FCPA"wink.
I've gone through that course twice and have accessed all the documents in the case via PACER. The Nigerian Halliburton case - United States v. Tesler, et al., No. 09-cr-98 (S.D. Tex. Feb. 17, 2009), is the locus classicus in that area of law. All the other cases also involved Nigeria and Nigerians. What a corrupt country!
It was Jefferey Tesler who wire-transferred the bribe payments to or for the benefit of various Nigerian government officials, including officials of the executive branch of the Government of Nigeria, NNPC, and NLNG, and for the benefit of a political party in Nigeria.
If there is one clean man in Nigeria, that man is Dr. Ibe Kachikwu. He was involved in the investigation of this Halliburton case. The investigation turned him into the best resource for the US Department of Justice and thereafter, he would be invited to the United States to deliver lectures on the topic.
Dr. Ibe Kachikwu knows the real "Aisha" Buhari. I also know the real "Aisha" Buhari. She will never set foot on US soil. After all, there is no office of First Lady in Nigeria. So, even if the President visits, he will not be asked about the first lady.
Nigeria should just let the South East and the Igbo leave. Yes, we are landlocked, according to some people. But we will survive and even effectively compete with the rest of the world.

HEAR HIM SPEAK AGAIN
Emeka Maduewesi
1. Atiku was the Chairman of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund during Halliburton Scandal.

2. Atiku was mentioned in the William Jefferson Bribery in which the sum of $170,000 wire transfer was made on 6/26/02 from account in Nigeria in the name of Aisha M. Buhari to an account in the name of The ANJ Group, LLC, identifying “William Jefferson” as Beneficiary), See Government Exhibits 36-90

3. On or about May 1, 1997, Stanley and other co-conspirators
met in Abuja, Nigeria, with the first top-level executive branch
official of the Government of Nigeria and requested that the official
designate a representative with whom the Joint Venture should negotiate the bribes to Nigerian government officials in exchange for the first top-level executive branch official's support.

4. Late General Sani Abacha was Head of State from 1993 to 1998, so he was in power when Stanley had the meeting in Abuja.

3. It was all about petroleum and Gen. Buhari was Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund from its inception in 1994, to its disbandment by President Obasanjo in 1999.

Official Court Indictment -http:///zn68djc

http:///zn68djc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154313487615909&id=773930908&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154313487615909%3Atl_objid.10154313487615909%3Athid.773930908%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A2076430701785439445&__tn__=%2As

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by papaejima1: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is all making sense now!
Buhari actively participated in the bribery scam as head of the PTF and his wife was the money transfer agent.

Mrs Aisha Halliburton Buhari, is this one too another unchained mad dog?

12 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by dadebayo1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Beeman1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Achuwa1:
Omg!
IPOD zombie ordinary reading u no sabi n u will come here n shout Buhari is a dullard. Jump in to lagoon n save ur self d pain.

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Rose2014: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Beeman1:
IPOD zombie ordinary reading u no sabi n u will come here n shout Buhari is a dullard. Jump in to lagoon n save ur self d pain.

Why not address his question and leave the messenger/insults? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Poweredbreww: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lmaooo. Too many gullible ediots on nairaland, no wonder they scam some people easily at the phone section. Chaii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by rusher14: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jefferson's case was not about Halliburton.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Beeman1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
papaejima1:
This is all making sense now!
Buhari actively participated in the bribery scam as head of the PTF and his wife was the money transfer agent.

Mrs Aisha Halliburton Buhari, is this one too another unchained mad dog?
IPOD make una go aso rock go carry her na. U people will die of hate. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Rose2014: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
rusher14:
Jefferson's case was not about Halliburton.

Scam is scam

Oh sorry you're saying that this scam is different from the other scam grin grin

My apologies grin

7 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by OlandoOwoo: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can see pain in the camp of zombies. Address the issues raised and stop the insults
Beeman1:
quid:
[/quote][quote author=SuperS1Panther post=46916564]Ipods and lies are one and the same.
May the people of Benjamin Netayanhu receive sense in the name of Amadioha.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by babyfaceafrica: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lienus kwontinue

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by wite111(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see OK.Now it is clear to Nigerians why we don't have office of First Lady.Aisha Bihari is a fraudster.Where is the useless EFCC Chairman Magu?Wetin him dey wait?Atiku,Buhari and Aisha shld be arrested immediately.If EFCC no want we go involve international community.Yeye President claiming to be saint!

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Beeman1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hahahahaha... this is d silliest thread have ever read here. Some people are born useless sha.

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Beeman1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
wite111:
Lalasticlala come and see OK.Now it is clear to Nigerians why we don't have office of First Lady.Aisha Bihari is a fraudster.Where is the useless EFCC Chairman Magu?Wetin him dey wait?Atiku,Buhari and Aisha shld be arrested immediately.If EFCC no want we go involve international community.Yeye President claiming to be saint!
na frustration go kill u soon. IPOD zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by dunkem21(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Scam is scam

Oh sorry you're saying that this scam is different from the other scam grin grin

My apologies grin

grin Haliburton is a scam, igate is a mistake by jeferson grin
Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Rose2014: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
dunkem21:

grin Haliburton is a scam, igate is a mistake by jeferson grin

Looooool@ the bold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by SuperS1Panther: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
OlandoOwoo:
I can see pain in the camp of zombies. Address the issues raised and stop the insults

Point of correction.

Wailers should not call it ''issues raised'' rather call it ''hatred inspired allegation''.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Beeman1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
OlandoOwoo:
see dis one. D pain is all over u IPODs zombies that's y u and ur likes always come online to render insult on people who know nothing about u and ur ancestors existence. Go get a life kid.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by wite111(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Beeman1:
na frustration go kill u soon. IPOD zombie.
Pack well if u don't have anything to say.Now you don't have any point to defend your clueless Daura king

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by Beeman1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
wite111:
Pack well if u don't have anything to say.Now you don't have any point to defend your clueless Daura king
what is there to defend? So just because one old frustrated IPOD youth spilled out his nonsense I should believe abi? I am not a bitter soul like u ipods. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by papaejima1: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Beeman1:
IPOD make una go aso rock go carry her na. U people will die of hate. Nonsense
I need not touch the thief with a 100ft pole sef.
I have instructed the US govt to do it for me.
If you doubt me, just bring her to the US and see what will happen to both of you.

Zombie. The brain eating Amoeba has really burrowed deep!

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by OlandoOwoo: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Beeman1:
what is there to defend? So just because one old frustrated IPOD youth spilled out his nonsense I should believe abi? I am not a bitter soul like u ipods. Thanks.

SuperS1Panther:

Point of correction.
Wailers should not call it ''issues raised'' rather call it ''hatred inspired allegation''.
Beeman1:
see dis one. D pain is all over u IPODs zombies that's y u and ur likes always come online to render insult on people who know nothing about u and ur ancestors existence. Go get a life kid.
I can see frustrations all over you. Why are you so concerned, running up and down in the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by SuperS1Panther: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
OlandoOwoo:

I can see frustrations all over you. Why are you so concerned, running up and down in the thread.

Haters and wailers die young. Repent.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney by OlandoOwoo: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Seun and Lalasticlala, shouldn't this make front page, for Nigerians to judge? Remember that an ordinary letter from Aisha's lawyer denouncing the allegation was promoted to the home page. Both for and against threads should be given equal treatment. Let Nigerians be the judge

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown: Nigerians Begin Reporting That They Received N30k From The FG / COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki / IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.