Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH (4630 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
mixy:
hmmm, i listened to that interview from start to finish, i never heard this part of the conversion.
i remember thinking to myself that he was quite friendly. Please confirm your stories before posting it on the internet.

People are just having a field day imagining things and saying Buhari this, Jonathan that, Amaechi this, Wike that.
Re: Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH by Cadamlk: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:
Good move from Amaechi. Security situation in the country generally especially as regards evil boko exploits has greatly improved. The same can't be said about Rivers. All these killings seized when Amaechi was in charge.
Love Fm is under wike payroll. Infact some of their staffs are in govt.The interviewer was just being foolish.
You have said it all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover / Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident / Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.