Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics (73969 Views)

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Ojiofor: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

He lost because superior powers illegally usurp his authorithies. the same cant be said today. wake up.
Story,more stories.
Rivers state is for PDP nothing apc can do about it.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by jude33084(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
wirinet:
Rivers state elders have a duty to reconcile Amaehi and Wike else the war between the two will consume the whole state. Rivers cannot have any progress as long as these two titans are at war. It is the masses that will suffer.

Most ( if not all ) the people that started the war and are still fanning the war are outsiders. Respected elders and opinion leaders in rivers need to constitute a reconciliation committee to reconcile the two.

The only sensible comment here so far.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Myself2(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:
Ameachi is not mentally fit to be a politican

Exactly
His educational certificates should be scrutinised, this guy is worse and has a lower mentality than a motor park tout.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Bugatie:

Take it easy on him, PDP is making them loose every sanity

Unrest happening in villages like my place Buguma and the mumu is calling port harcourt, soon he will claim Buguma is in Port Harcourt
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by STAINlESSobule: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Amechi is a disgrace to his community ubima:that lunatic man will soon rearlize himself:in calaba re run PDP swip all Akwibom re run PDP swipall what make that yoruba man called ROTOMI to think of winning in river state:on saturday he will shurt his mouth
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by STAINlESSobule: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Ojiofor:
Story,more stories. Rivers state is for PDP nothing apc can do about it.
for sure
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by mayenmi: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Frankly,the ONLY SENSIBLE COMMENT so far.May i kindly remind the Rivers people the old adage that ''the grass suffers when 2 elephant fights'' They should chose right and not allow the politricians to use them as a cannon folder.At the end of the election re-run, both Wike and Rotimi would run to their shield for protection ie Abuja and Rivers state house leaving the poor masses to their fate.
jude33084:

The only sensible comment here so far.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Hmm, I can't see any brooms in those pictures. Scarcity of broom in APC campaign. Who is thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by tonero230(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Bugatie:

A "lion" who couldn't win his election as governor and allowed Wike beat him all round

Wike won with or without federal might and shield
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ngoziama: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=talktonase post=43743784]wike must hear this.Meanwhile this amaechi too like quarrel pass fight.[/quote

Amechi is just a tout who talks before he reasons.if you like visit red zone, I aint give a damn mr man. Must you quarell like a woman.abeg rivers spare us and lets have some fresh air.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ODUBEZE: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2016
dunkem21:
..So far nobody will run to twitter after hot slaps to complain of 50 thugs grin

.. Click Like if you think PDP will win ..

..Share for APC ..

Edited: Abeg, e don do for the likes before the election will be rendered inconclusive.
@ edited lolz things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by dazzlingfranci: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Has Amachi started taking beer or is it my imagination.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ODUBEZE: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:
Ameachi is not mentally fit to be a politican
hahaha! maka why nau? this one too much
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by datigbogirl: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:
I see anger and aggression in the faces of those standing with Rotimi Amaechi. embarassed

Any misstatement can earn Amaechi mob action.

Lol...

Dem go beat am give am sand chop...

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Emmybank(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2016
APC here APC there and still economic meltdown
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by banmee(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

u arent making sense.

Yes i am. You are supporting people you should be condemning. Meaning you deserve the leaders you have.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ipom: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Ameachi the man after Gods heart.man Of action, a visionary
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

Yes i am. You are supporting people you should be condemning. Meaning you deserve the leaders you have.

again u arent making sense for asking for condemnation on a man for no just cause.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ojiofor:

Story,more stories.
Rivers state is for PDP nothing apc can do about it.

As long as those stories remains nothing but the truth. Watch out, wike will tell the same similar stories soon. grin grin
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bugatie:

Like Amaechi, like his supporters, you guys have anger and desperation issues...

Watch your BP and stay off suicide.

Just a friendly advice

u mean shedding light to ur darkness suggest desperation right? again, it succks to be u.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
ibietela2:

Where did the killing take place? Port Harcourt? As an educated illiterate you don't know port is its own LGA?

there are reported and unreported cases of kidnappings going on. many of which dont come back even after ransom. be it rumuodara, Dline etc. are the captives alive in ur custody?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
ibietela2:

See me see questions o, is she not from Rivers State?

she didnt register in Rivers so she isnt suppose to vote in rivers but bayelsa. she was with jonah-daft during presidential but for gubernatorial, she never voted but was causing havoc.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by mozele(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:
Wike is in soup. The Lion is in town.

Nah... You are wrong!
Have you forgotten that its only the empty barrel that makes the....

I comment my reserve before i become a victim of mob action on this thread.

#by the way, am no supporter/fan of any political party since non of then don't know i even exist while they go increasing the size of their belly with public fund.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Ojiofor: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

As long as those stories remains nothing but the truth. Watch out, wike will tell the same similar stories soon. grin grin
Just like it was in Bayelsa state so it shall be in Rivers state.You are free to dream,dreams anyway. grin
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ojiofor:

Just like it was in Bayelsa state so it shall be in Rivers state.You are free to dream,dreams anyway. grin

We are talking Rivers u are bringing up bayelsa. use ur brain, both terrains are different.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
mozele:

Nah... You are wrong!
Have you forgotten that its only the empty barrel that makes the....

I comment my reserve before i become a victim of mob action on this thread.

#by the way, am no supporter/fan of any political party since non of then don't know i even exist while they go increasing the size of their belly with public fund.
[/s]

Rubbish. Wike has been making series of noise virtually everyday before now, u lot had no issue with it. Now that the Lion is in town and he decided to roar JUST ONCE ooooo u lot are talking rubbish.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Iyoma2(f): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
diegwu01:
The Lion of the Niger Delta
The Slayer of PDP
The Ender of GEJ
Wike's terrible Nightmare

I heard there has been relative peace in Portharcourt since he came to town.
Does it mean he is d One behind d lack of peace in D state? so his thugs decided to seize fire Cos their Oga is around.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Ojiofor: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

We are talking Rivers u are bringing up bayelsa. use ur brain, both terrains are different.
And you think Rivers state is Sokoto or Katsina?
The only way apc can win in Rivers is through massive rigging.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ojiofor:

And you think Rivers state is Sokoto or Katsina?
The only way apc can win in Rivers is through massive rigging.

please shut it. Unlike in Bayelsa, there is no ward that APC doesnt have a presence and office. far more adherents of APC are in Rivers than bayelsa. deal with it. comparing both is silly.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Ojiofor: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

please shut it. Unlike in Bayelsa, there is no ward that APC doesnt have a presence and office. far more adherents of APC are in Rivers than bayelsa. deal with it. comparing both is silly.
I can see you are turning this to something else.Its time to move on and never mind replying.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Frankenstein90(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ameachi... The Lion of Ubima. . . Ride on. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.