Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency (11892 Views)

Osinbajo’s Trip To London Secretly Planned For Weeks / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by marycool18(f): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Nonsense, why can't the media confirm things before publishing, who are they joking with now? Yesterday it was cancelled. Stop that nonsense!
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by gurunlocker: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Media report in the government has been infected with lies.... from 80 percent to 22 percent
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Sijo01(f): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Why on earth will a president and his vice leave their country at the same time huh

Whatever happened to delegating such trips to Ministers or special advisers

Chaiiiii, Nigeria is finished. I weepweep cry for Nigeria and all APC apologiest.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Melahou(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2016
OKDnigeria:

But if indeed d VP is travelling, why would a minister be leading d delegation when d VP is there?

Indirectly he canceled his own trip because of saraki.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by popesam1(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2016
I know say una go lie. Haha . Liar! Liar!! Liar!!!
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by duchess02(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2016
mile12crises:

The diminutive man is an emasculated and ineffectual errand boy.
His office is not recognized neither is it regarded by the superior masters.
Painment,may God heal u frm ur pains
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Exponental(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2016
this story has been edited by Lie Mohammed CPO.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by bigerboy200: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2016
OKDnigeria:

But if indeed d VP is travelling, why would a minister be leading d delegation when d VP is there?
There is no place in the write up that states that VP will be travelling... haba..make una chill naa
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by johnayo01: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2016
jaymichael:
It beats my imagination how some people could hate their country so much that they wish the country collapses just to malign the government.

ur enemies can only wish
its left for u to prove them ryt
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by sanc2s(f): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Ok nah

Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by ozoemenaca: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2016
This APC government has good script for Nollywood. Infact they should release the first episode
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Leke001: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
this party's a bunch of desperados who have no plan for bettering the lot of Nigerians...just playing with us mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by iamdynamite(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2016
jaymichael:
It beats my imagination how some people could hate their country so much that they wish the country collapses just to malign the government.
as in i thought i was the only one that noticed,so much negativity flying,it has never been this bad.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Newbiee: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2016
#iStandWithBuhari
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Nellybii: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2016
PentiumPro:

They are the pained IPOB miscreants still yet to get over Jonathan disgraceful loss at the polls last year. grin
Let them mourn as they are still grieving
They are angry with Yorubas and the Northerners, but they can only cowardly do the insults on an anonymous forum like NL.

Yes ooo bloody cowards and thieves.
They hide on nairaland to vent their frustrations.
Enemies of Nigeria. Faceless nobodies

#righttodiewailing#

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2016
He withdrew from the trip on realizing the SP has to take over after PMB leaves for Malabo, it's still the same thing.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by TippyTop(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
jaymichael:
[/s]

APC started it, you have to live with it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by meche4vr(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2016
If I hear leave that story for olamide

We all know the truth.
Travel na make make saraki ike oha and others correct all these rubbish u guys caused.

Vc us reassigning his trip to min.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by FazzyKachi(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Sometimes i wonder For how Long will these set of APC Change Charters stop Deceiving us and start work for the Betterment of our future? Betterment of Nigeria_
#GodHelpUS
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by ifebunandujohn(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
It is obviously evident that the Vice President will not lead the delegation to India/Africa Summit since it has been realised the Senate President Bukola Saraki is a Wolf (PDP) in a Sheep's (APC) clothing. APC knows Saraki cannot be trusted with the leadership of this nation in such virtual sense.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by nsedet: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Zombi
jaymichael:
All these silly clowns insulting the government here over a travel plan or not, can any of you show us an OFFICIAL statement or itinerary plan of the Vice President showing he was billed to travel to India and his trip cancelled?
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by jaymichael(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
nsedet:
Zombi
slowpoke 1mbec1le
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Fury007: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Decibel:
Buhari and APC have turned governance to a mere Comical shop grin grin

the joke starts and ends with you... mere haters.

when will you sons of hate get over your grief??

mind you, gej your hero is trying hard to move on.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by wellmax(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Apc lying bastards who are never ready to rule this country.. Only God will judge them accordingly
greatbrian Bekwarra Tunami Decibel.

NA wa for una oo. An online news agency shared a fake story, the Govt has come to deny the story and tell Nigerians the truth. But you are now calling the Govt names. I tire for una kind of brain oo. Who is lying here.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by greatbrian(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
wellmax:

NA wa for una oo. An online news agency shared a fake story, the Govt has come to deny the story and tell Nigerians the truth. But you are now calling the Govt names. I tire for una kind of brain oo. Who is lying here.
I can see my Nick hanging helplessly there with some strange tongue romancing it........ what's d meaning of that
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by sinola(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
OKDnigeria:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/osinbanjos-trip-to-india-not-cancelled-presidency/

By the way,it is against the constitution of Nigeria for the president and VP to be out of the country at the same time.

They can't even leave Abuja at the same time talkless of jetting out of the country.

#End time news
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by Tunami(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
wellmax:

please what's lying? Abi nairaland don turn to bed?
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by allycat: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
When undisclosed sources were leaking information to Sahara reporters and Co, people were hailing them. Now other news sources are obviously catching on and paying moles for info. It shouldn't matter who the story is about wetter PDP or APC those were security breaches that should have been nipped in the bud. How could the President have a closed door meeting and an online paper could get info on what was discussed. It also means our top government functionaries are not safe as their itinerary can be bought by the highest bidder and it may not be a news outlet one of these days.
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by kulekaa(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
What can APC do right? They cannot pass a budget, they cannot remind Buhari of when he is to attend UN General Assembly so the Pope does not lock him out. Now they cannot even get Osinbanjo to successfully go to India. What type of bumbing buffoons are these?
Now so much money wasted.
Confused government.
-Ena
is d pope now a gate keeper @ UN assembly?
Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency by TijaniAbu: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fake pastor Osinbajo lied, and is now trying to lie more to cover the original lie. #Swerve #Chains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Nigeria Has Lost $1.5bn – LCCI / Amosun: Ogun Police Chief Deny Receiving Rifles, Four Million Ammunition / Thugs Attack Venue Of Zamfara PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.