Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) (23391 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2016
rhozaay:
and now? even then she visits her dad's palace na... its her hometown ...well I feel disappointed bout it..

You need to struggle for yourself bro. It's all man for himself in this country. When you get to the top, hopefully God will make you remember your people and thus help you better their lives.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by eLcastro(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2016
rhozaay:
for your mind now its funny? oya take am....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah is that enough?

everything in Nigeria is about connection... if we have her, ogwashi uku shouldn't be in darkness... she go use her connects to get the right people to give the entire community electricity.. am I wrong?

u com online 2 call out someone....wen u corrected dat itz nt d person'z duty u start rant...oya which community service u don do 4 ur community...pix as prove.,or kip shut
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Fadekebisola:

stop playing smart and derailing our line of discussion....this practically shows hw immature u are...that error was due to phone while typing and not intentional

u are such a kid still eating from his anus....grow up man!

[size=38pt]E PAIN YOU!![/size]

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by kachnov(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2016
A star is always a star.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Fadekebisola(f): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2016
hazyfm1:

[size=38pt]E PAIN YOU!![/size]
if i hear....thought u said u got work to do...are u that jobless?
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Fadekebisola:

if i hear....thought u said u got work to do...are u that jobless?

You must be so pretty for me to have your time this Monday morning.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by baby124: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
The other Ineffectual Buffoon who is so heavy on paper but as light as a feather on key performance indicators.

Okonjo Iweala supervised the wasting of Nigeria's golden era when crude sold at above $100 a barrel for about four years;

1.without having any tangible development to show for it;
2. Without healthy foreign reserves
3. Without accountability for FGs spending of its ECA share
4. Without being able to diversify the economy
5. Always granting waivers to the rich on luxury goods.

That ugly THING is a fraud and she deserves to be hanged.

Waiting for the hundred mentions to come.
You can pass your comments without calling her ugly. I do not like her policies, however, please respect her person. She is someone's mother and am sure grand mother too.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Fadekebisola(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2016
hazyfm1:

You must be so pretty for me to have your time this Monday morning.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ori re daru
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Fadekebisola:

ori re daru

***Ignored***
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2016
hazyfm1:
IMF Boss with Nigerian Former Minister of THIEFINANCE
who did this to u.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by somegirl1: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2016
It's obvious that many Nigerians are ignorant of the responsibilities (and limits) of a minister.
Many seem to have expected NOI to perform the roles of minister, president, judiciary and more.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2016
boujaye:
What do you know about economics and financial management of a country, you think its English Premiership where you earn your living on predictions. No wonder the mediocre helmsman has occupied sensitive position with a mediocre who is unable to to foresee or proffer any solution, with a little oil shaking,have tumbled Nigeria's economy overnight. All of you will keep blind eyes to it because you are of the same category in your reasoning faculty with the APC and Lai. Tufiakwa!
I cannot take anyone who calls the devastating oil price crisis "a little shaking" serious. Such person is not worth an attention beyond my few seconds used in typing this reply.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2016
baby124:

You can pass your comments without calling her ugly. I do not like her policies, however, please respect her person. She is someone's mother and am sure grand mother too.
But ma the truth Na. Thanks anyway. I was just pissed by her handling of the economy yet IPOB touts see her as the best thing to happen to Naija after independence.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
who did this to u.

Your late grand father
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2016
hazyfm1:

Your late grand father
u mean the one that placed that curse on u?
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
u mean the one that placed that curse on u?

Thank him on my behalf, because this year has been so good... Too much money,favors and celebrations.

Not even feeling the economic meltdown... tongue
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2016
hazyfm1:

Thank him on my behalf, because this year has been so bad... No money,no favor and no celebrations.

I am even feeling the economic meltdown it is hitting me real hard ... tongue
u see ur life?
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Reference(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Deen77:
Okonjo, Please how do you manage our economy that Algeria foreign reserve is $155 billion while you left $29 billion.

Importing fuel, consuming our foreign exchange for years, paying subsidies that equally to build a refinery?.

Please, I need an answer.

She told you to drop fuel subsidy. You said no, crippled Nigeria for two months and then you are saying what....
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
u see ur life?

Who God has blessed no Man can curse

Whatever you wish me, You will get in 100 folds..

As for me, Life has been so good grin grin grin grin wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
The other Ineffectual Buffoon who is so heavy on paper but as light as a feather on key performance indicators.

Okonjo Iweala supervised the wasting of Nigeria's golden era when crude sold at above $100 a barrel for about four years;

1.without having any tangible development to show for it;
2. Without healthy foreign reserves
3. Without accountability for FGs spending of its ECA share
4. Without being able to diversify the economy
5. Always granting waivers to the rich on luxury goods.

That ugly THING is a fraud and she deserves to be hanged.

Waiting for the hundred mentions to come.
youve chosen to forget that governors were always fighting then for that money to be shared. The same Amaechi that's a saint now spearheaded the agitation for sharing the money from excess crude account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
AdaNri1:
youve chosen to forget that governors were always fighting then for that money to be shared. The same Amaechi that's a saint now spearheaded the agitation for sharing the money from excess crude account.
And it was those governors who wasted FG's share of the money right?
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by sendownrain: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
A prophect are not respected in his home town let her go where her service we be welcome and appreciated.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by emeekaa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's yet another Easter again. let Accessorys online give you that unique and classic looks you've always desired and admired.
We are the best online and offline fashion home with unique and classic apparels in display. Are you looking to overhaul or update your corporate wardrobe or looking for that classy dinner gown to grace a remarkable dinner party or date? I can guarantee you can find in no better place than Accessorys. why not take advantage of our Special Easter sales campaign of 10% off all new arrivals.
For further details and to place your orders, click on the like below, select choice items and contact me on the following platforms: call +2348181334873, +2347056031302, whatsapp +2348181334873, BBM 2BE76F73.
https://www.facebook.com/ACCESSORYS/
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

And it was those governors who wasted FG's share of the money right?
honestly I don't get you mate. Are you saying the states that squandered that money are exempt from blame? Or are you blaming the FG for not keeping its own share. If the FG had not kept a share of that money would there be any left at all?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Since when is the IMF boss a celebrity to be revered by Nigerians? Like i said before, I dont like IMF and what they are selling. If you want to deceive people, use their kind. I have always known that NOI is a puppet.

Africans in the West are efficient managers because they have bosses in the higher up breathing down their necks. Just like OBJ stated, NOI needs to be told what to do. Folks blow NOI's trumpet as having worked in the World bank forgetting that she was an employee. She could never take unilateral decision without the imprimatur of her bosses.

I would rather be a Minister of Finance in Nigeria than the Vice President of the World bank.
/
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by TomLepskie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
She resemble nackson/dauda for lolly mag,i hate this woman with a passion cuz she's a fraud,an IMF agent that chosed to work against his own country. I spit on her grave.pls someone should tell her that under pmb there ll be no naira devaluation.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by drnelson: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
[size=28pt]yep theres the female who finished Nigeria's economy as she supervised the loot of the treasury.

ofcourse I expect her ibo compatriots to attack me here but truth is that this ibo lady chopped Nigeria's economy and Naira.

She cannot sleep soundly because she knows the misery her actions have caused on millions of Nigerians including ibos yet they support here due to tribalism.

she should be investigate as to where is her share of the loot hidden. [/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by kenyad: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am so happy this woman is not in control of our econony again, it would had been hell!!! Thank you God for washing them aside.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by W0mbRaider: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Why do Igbos worship Jews and love Marxism ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting / Imo Turning To Another Borno, Nigerians Lament On Social Media / FG Awards #31bn Niger Delta Road Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.