Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Will - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will (3783 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will by Titilayooni(f): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme talk from my religion point of view cheesy

No matter the level of a pastor's anointing, he"s not in a position to recommend a wife for you.. Baba Adeboye even attested to it that you should never allow a pastor recommend a wife for you. Baba further stretched that the highest a pastor can is counsel you and give you relationship tips that will guide you in your quest but not to decide who you should marry or not

Okay let's assume the pastor had already foreseen future unfortunate calamity; the question you should ask is, why should I not marry the person? And if his reasons are not in relation to Biblical laws, don't listen to such a pastor

In as much as I don't despite the words of men of God, I don't think a pastor should be the one to decide who you should marry or not.. I believe any pastor that comes up with unrealistic reasons insisting you don't marry a particular is, only passing his jurisdiction as a man of God.

Aolumaxi, I sight u baba cool
END OF DISCUSSION#gbam#thank you jare
Re: Will by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Titilayooni:
END OF DISCUSSION#gbam#thank you jare
I said it well abi? cheesy
Re: Will by barbiee: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow / “my Mother-in-law Lured Me To Bed With Her”- Man Confesses (photos) / Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.