Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media (3931 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
I am a girl and I am guilty. Thing is we are women and you! Nigerian men have taught us that "toasting" a man Is a taboo. We have cases where women have done the asking out and it turned to insult.

Have you sent 101 dm's and messages to a girl you like on social media and she did not reply you?

Are you one of those guys that send
Hi
Hello
How are you?
Hi?
Are u there??
?
And still no reply for years?
Maybe she even replied but all she did was kk
Lol! Don't be dismayed. I am going to give you pointers on how you can get your dream girl to reply you.

1) you have to be creative in your messages. Truth is 100 other guys just sent her the same message that you have sent her. How do you stand out from the crowd? You have to.
2) instead of the normal hi, hello, you can type something really nice . like a nice flirting line. Girls still dig that. And it makes us smile and reply you immediately. You know those lines now, too bad they are going extinct now. (When I remember one, I will post it) ehen! Something like "did it hurt? Am really sorry if it did" and she's like "what do you mean?"(she just replied you. Note*) "I mean did it hurt when you fell from the sky? You must be an angel"
3) Go straight to the point. Tell her about yourself. Never! I repeat never, ever ask her to tell you about herself first, without you telling her about you.
Try something like " I am David, I am from Kaduna but I stay in Aba, I am the first born from a family of 20, just looking to make friends, I see we went to the same school, may I know you?"
Trust me she will reply.
4) Your profile pictures and status should always reflect a mature personality. First impressions matter and YES! We check out your pictures and status and like an interview we accept your friendship or delete your message instanta.
5)Do not ask for pictures on first chat. Or ask for phone numbers or other personal things. Build a friendship first. Allow her trust you and then you can ask her for anything under the sun.

I am not smiting anyone or anything. Many have missed their future spouses because they do not have social skills. It is not also easy to reply every message you receive as a lady on social media so guys over to you. Win that dream girl today. grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Really? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by tpapi: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
ENIMONEY:
I am a girl and I am guilty. Thing is we are women and you! Nigerian men have taught us that "toasting" a man Is a taboo. We have cases where women have done the asking out and it turned to insult.

Have you sent 101 dm's and messages to a girl you like on social media and she did not reply you?

Hi
Hello
How are you?
Hi?
Are u there??
?
Lol! Don't be dismayed. I am going to give you pointers on how you can get your dream girl to reply you.

1) you have to be creative in your messages. Truth is 100 other guys just sent her the same message that you have sent her. How do you stand out from the crowd? You have to.
2) instead of the normal hi, hello, you can type something really nice . like a nice flirting line. Girls still dig that. And it makes us smile and reply you immediately. You know those lines now, too bad they are going extinct now. (When I remember one, I will post it) ehen! Something like "did it hurt? Am really sorry if it did" and she's like "what do you mean?"(she just replied you. Note*) "I mean did it hurt when you fell from the sky? You must be an angel"
3) Go straight to the point. Tell her about yourself. Never! I repeat never, ever ask her to tell you about herself first, without you telling her about you.
Try something like " I am David, I am from Kaduna but I stay in Aba, I am the first born from a family of 20, just looking to make friends, I see we went to the same school, may I know you?"
Trust me she will reply.
4) Your profile pictures and status should always reflect a mature personality. First impressions matter and YES! We check out your pictures and status and like an interview we accept your friendship or delete your message instanta.
5)Do not ask for pictures on first chat. Or ask for phone numbers or other personal things. Build a friendship first. Allow her trust you and then you can ask her for anything under the sun.

I am not smiting anyone or anything. Many have missed their future spouses because they do not have social skills. It is not also easy to reply every message you receive as a lady on social media so guys over to you. Win that dream girl today. grin
hi ow r u doin, op fine Pls do u av any akwa ibom lady in ur watsap grp that wud b interested in a serious relationship dat wil lead to marriage
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
another man shit is another man food

#meanwhile #

Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by tpapi: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
ENIMONEY:

Hi
Hello
How are you?
Hi?
Are u there??
?

Trust me she will reply.

hello, ow r u doin, I sent u a message, av not yet seen ur reply
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
tpapi:
hello, ow r u doin, I sent u a message, av not yet seen ur reply
just getting this. I really don't have any. Don't even have a group. Try dropping your number on the other thread.
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Sayelabola(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

#meanwhile #

Abrakadabra!

Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by davidif: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
ENIMONEY:

Hi
Hello
How are you?
Hi?
Are u there??
?

Trust me she will reply.

No. 2 is soooooo corny.
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Bluezy13(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg, person dey big pass something
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by darbeelicous(f): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
scary..... Abeg remove am!!
RETIREDMUMU:

#meanwhile #
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by YUNGLURD(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
if i "hi" u and u dnt reply, i will just delete u....who get time to dey mince words

This one wey gals plenty outside social media, u dey social media dey form...who ur reply epp sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lmao. U are missing out on the best girls
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by tomdon(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Lmao. U are missing out on the best girls

It's a mutual something
You're missing more sef
If you don't need me I don't fking need you
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by DarkMagic(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
ENIMONEY:

Hi
Hello
How are you?
Hi?
Are u there??
?

Trust me she will reply.

Wat if after all the talking and intro..all she says is "k" or "lol"
Wat will nw happen? grin grin
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by AlexCk: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm.

Oya lemme create a scenario.

Boy: did it hurt?, im really sorry if it did

Girl: what's this one saying?? ??, undecided

Boy: im David, I am from Kaduna but I stay in Aba, I am the first born from a family of 20, just looking to make friends, I see we went to the same school, may I know you?

Girl: this one that u r writing all these, seem u r preparing for an interview.

Boy: huh?

Girl: oya, what are ur skills and strength.

Boy: ......

Lol,
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Blackhawk01: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
All these are unnecessary to strike a convo with me, just pray I'm in a good mood and i'll reply even if you type just "A". I'm that nice cheesy grin.

Now, good mood or not, don't try that no2 around me. It's childish and lame. undecided undecided
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Oyebee91(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
davidif:

No. 2 is soooooo corny.
No ooh. ...it's maizyy
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by davidif: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oyebee91:

No ooh. ...it's maizyy

Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
All these are unnecessary to strike a convo with me, just pray I'm in a good mood and i'll reply even if you type just "A". I'm that nice cheesy grin.

Now, good mood or not, don't try that no2 around me. It's childish and lame. undecided undecided
you are a rare breed. I have 100 msgs waiting for me on fb. I don't know where to start from sef.
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
AlexCk:
Hmmm.

Oya lemme create a scenario.

Boy: did it hurt?, im really sorry if it did

Girl: what's this one saying?? ??, undecided

Boy: im David, I am from Kaduna but I stay in Aba, I am the first born from a family of 20, just looking to make friends, I see we went to the same school, may I know you?

Girl: this one that u r writing all these, seem u r preparing for an interview.

Boy: huh?

Girl: oya, what are ur skills and strength.

Boy: ......

Lol,
lmao! you're something else biko
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
ENIMONEY:

Hi
Hello
How are you?
Hi?
Are u there??
?

Trust me she will reply.

Ori e wa nbe
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by AlexCk: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2019
ENIMONEY:
lmao! you're something else biko

Hehehehehe.
What can I say... grin
Re: 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media by Coreanderson23: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
借錢網

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? / 3 Year Relationship Goes Sour Over Whatapp Status / She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.