Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! (81727 Views)

This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by khalids: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
See people saying she looks hot......na wa ooo.....guys go chop virtually anything....

Sorry to say, she looks like a junkie to me.....

But never the less, her music was fire back in the days....And I applaud her
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by ibietela2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
nice boobs @last pic
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by phanshark(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
time and chance happens to us all,use ur opportunity well
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Yameater(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bigard:
Tu face is too overrated

You dey ma d abi?
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by degamemaster(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na drugs and alcohol dey do am the thing.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by somehow: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
At 42 with those set of breast yet to fall?

Even some girls of below 30 can't go out without bra cos their breast go dey sweep floor.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by vikendios(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
I want a real ***** bear,
No matter how big I don't care,
One to love me up and
Pour****

Used to go crazy those days over her songs.
Tempus freaking fugit!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Jahdriel(f): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
She looks good! And healthy!! As for the no bra action, well, it's Patra what do you espect? she even looks decent compared to her dressing in the early 90s.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Roseey0:
She's still hot at 42

How do women define hotness? Mediocrity
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Disneylady(f): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u be man... I still have all her tracks bro on my playlist steady...Worker man...Queen of the pack..Romantic call my fav.
Queen of the pack...my favorite
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
How can someone go from looking like folakemigeh to looking like pocohantas? This life sef. Hmm!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by TruthHurts1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Looks more like a recovering alcoholic/Drug Addict.

There is a age,time and place to dress in some kind of funny ways.

She is 42?reminds me of the story of Peter Pan,the little boy that refuses to grow up. And what is the sharp object on her chest?if it is what I am thinking,and it is this big?

She should go for a CANCER of the B word check.

I'm always baffled by Nigerians and low standards they set for female beauty. This woman has found a way of holding on to her youthful good looks and for that she is said to resemble a recovering drug addict?
If you don't know what a drug addict looks like, then go and look at pictures of Withney Houston when she was in rehab then come come back and tell us how exactly Patra has turned into one.
Maybe your standards for feminine beauty is the usual black man's weird fantasies about a.s.s spilling out everywhere. Wise up. The rest of the world has better taste than that.

5 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by dstar01(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow! This thread just brought back some good old memories...DBN, CLAPPERBOARD and CABLETEL played lots of her music and Michael Bolton also

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nickymezor(f): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm, patra of those days... Mehn , can't even place her face sef. Na the name I remember wella... She does look gud at 42.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nedfed(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Do I even know her?
If YES so what's my business with her life?
Me they think of when Buhari go ascent Peace corps you dey talk something else.
Youth full ground unemploy, the idiot was busy travelling up & down.

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2017
DaGC:
She and bra dey quarrel? undecided undecided undecided
October is breast cancer awareness month grin
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Why are answering him, dude was prolly born in 1999 wink
he politely wants to know bro
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by 2morogobeta(f): 12:35am On Oct 22, 2017
She still fine pass jare..
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by pinkycute(f): 1:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Your comment gat me cracking up big time cheesy cheesy

HungerBAD:
Looks more like a recovering alcoholic/Drug Addict.

There is a age,time and place to dress in some kind of funny ways.

She is 42?reminds me of the story of Peter Pan,the little boy that refuses to grow up. And what is the sharp object on her chest?if it is what I am thinking,and it is this big?

She should go for a CANCER of the B word check.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Teeboy22(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm patra

#Romantic call

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by madjune(m): 2:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerians too like see fat people as healthy meanwhile their hearts are at risk.

This lady might be vegan and deep into workouts plus the tropical Jamaican climate...what do you expect?

And pepper no too rest like before sha.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Awoo88: 4:44am On Oct 22, 2017
42 you mean she was 17 years in 1992. never seem her pic she don't sound like a teenager back then.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by nyabinghi(m): 5:08am On Oct 22, 2017
ruffDiamond:
Cleopatra! Dancehall Queen! In fact,till today, I enjoy listening to Queen Of the Park:! Which even inspired me to create a dancehall song of my own .Patra remains one of the most sexiest woman on earth. Age has been kind on her.this is what Cynthia Morgan failed woefully at.dancehall genre of music no dey easy at all.kudos to shaaba Rànk for discovering this gem .one love
shabba never discovered ragga, it was on before he became shabba, it was called toasting, yellowman comes to mind, tipa irie, echo minott, general trees
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2017
#inanagressivetone--> Bobby where you go hide
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Paentera(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2017
DjAndroid:
I Think the 42 year old has expired musically. She should just resign, repent. Meanwhile Lady Saw has repented.

INDOMIE GENERATION WON'T KNOW HER.

This is what she looks like now below. E be like alarm dey even blow am seriously.

I initially assumed she was UI (Under the Influence) but since google is still free, I did some digging & really her look is from eating healthy. She's a restauranteur, a gourmet chef & cooks healthy Jamaican meals.

According to this pasted link, Shaba Ranks used to pay her to cook for him. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/entertainment/Cooking-with-the-Queen-of-The-Pack-_19120443

I would thereby say your conclusion alleging that she's finished is unfounded and rather untrue. She's happily married & has a thriving business including still doing musical gigs.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Paentera(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2017
nyabinghi:
shabba never discovered ragga, it was on before he became shabba, it was called toasting, yellowman comes to mind, tipa irie, echo minott, general trees

Chai, bros...as you mention Yellowman, I just said...dis guy old men!!! grin
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by WiseFool2(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Houseofglam7:
My question is, dem no dey sell bra for her area
Go and ask Rihanna that question.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Paentera(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:
She looks dry, haggard and infact all the fresh juices in her has been sucked out completely. Only shaft remain and I trust some men will still hit that thing, even if she becomes bonga fish, they will still hit it.

She no try at all.

Upon all the fame and money. sad

Typical. Don't jump to conclusions when you don't have the full information.

She's a successful chef & owner of a few restaurants.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Paentera(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2017
ruffDiamond:
perv spotted wetin concern u with knob on her chest .I'm very sure u know absolutely nothing abt her musical career .just came here shooting yr mouth off without thinking. Patra has never been known to wear bra ..go watch Queen of the pack' she wore a net top with nothing underneath. She's à crazy ,yes positively crazy and hugely gifted artiste in her days and not what ya thinking abt her chest Mister

Glad to know people who have good & fond memories of her. Too many people shooting off their mouths here because her look doesn't fit their fantasies.

By the way, she's 44 now.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by DavidEsq(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2017
seunajia:
Wow, Patra, Nostalgia. I'm getting old lipsrsealed

Herself and a certain Lil Kim were the definition of raunchy in those days. Most boys then had wet dreams about her.

Worker man, pull up to the bumper, dip n fall back, romantic call.
Na "romantic call" burst my head pass. See her on the back of that super bike dah year.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by DavidEsq(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2017
chudyprince:
Indomie generation will not know Shabaranks either undecided
Omo dat guy came to naija wen I was in sec sch. See as naija wives dey rock the guy for their hubby presence. I just weak dat day embarassed
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by sylve11: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2017
good old days. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.