Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) (7896 Views)

Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 14, 2016
it is happening on the streets judging by the screams of the poor lady. And the worst thing is that it is midnight here, so nobody wanna go outside to check what is happening. Am getting really angry here. Wish i have a gun, might just go out and shoot whoever is responsible dead.
Modfied: as for those, who blamed me for not calling the police, how manys minutes does it takes to a rape incident to be concluded. Is it 2hours? 3hours?. It is only a matter of minutes. The police will only arrive around 6am and start arresting innocent residents. Meaning for a girl to be out around that time in this country, she is in noman's land.
Besides, i was at the scene where i think the incident took place and i saw this twisted bra ring.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by sammysammy111(m): 4:12am On Mar 14, 2016
call d police

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2016
sammysammy111:
call d police
the deed is already done.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 14, 2016
Tats very sad.... sad well I hope the girl will get a justice..

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by sammysammy111(m): 4:24am On Mar 14, 2016
alexistaiwo:
the deed is already done.
u never can't tell , it might help
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by sammysammy111(m): 4:25am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:
Tats very sad.... sad well I hope the girl will get a justice..
kashybaby u never sleep ?
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Heshei: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2016
@OP Reading your Signature says it all

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 14, 2016
sammysammy111:

kashybaby u never sleep ?

I did...it's lunch time now Here in Singapore grin

So no wonder if ng is sleeping, I'm awake
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by abiolert(m): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2016
hmmm! instead of you to report the matter to the appropriate authority; you are here telling us.what do you expect us to now do,as nairalanders?

7 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by sammysammy111(m): 4:55am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

I did...it's lunch time now Here in Singapore grin
So no wonder if ng is sleeping, I'm awake
really!!! dats interesting , can we be chatting while I wait for day to break ?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 14, 2016
sammysammy111:

really!!! dats interesting , can we be chatting while I wait for day to break ?

Why don't u rest? Its still dark in ng...everybody's snoring... tongue

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by sammysammy111(m): 5:00am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

it maybe dark outside but trust Nigeria, we have light

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 14, 2016
sammysammy111:

it maybe dark outside but trust Nigeria, we have light

Lol... grin grin grin
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Op u just proved yoself to b useless.u complain instead of doing something abt de problem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nova15: 5:25am On Mar 14, 2016
What kind of neighborhood do u stay in? angry angry
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by IamAtribalist: 5:30am On Mar 14, 2016
cool Call the authorities joor - Nairaland is not police station. cool

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2016
NAIRALAND DON TURN POLICE STATION

RAW BEACH

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by duduade: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2016
abiolert:
hmmm! instead of you to report the matter to the appropriate authority; you are here telling us.what do you expect us to now do,as nairalanders?
All these things wey we sef watch on films say wahala dey, we call 911 and almost immediately the police shows up na drama o. Ain't perfect like that in the States. But their own still Berra not like us that it will take our police three hours later to show
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by abiolert(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2016
duduade:

All these things wey we set watch on films say wahala dey, we call 911 and almost immediately the police shows up no drama o. Ain't perfect like that in the States. But their own still Berra not like us that it will our police three hours later to show
yea but its still betta we try to call because better police officer fit still dey duty. lol
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by abiolert(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op u just proved yoself to b useless.u complain instead of doing something abt de problem
haba pls we should mind the way we insult people here on naira land. You don't have to address him as been useless because you want to correct him. I believe next time another person can learn from his failures to act by calling the police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Kondomatic(m): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't understand what this dude is saying. @OP, where's it happening and how is it happening?

You can't just conclude it is rape because you hear cries. Some girls are real screamers so confirm and get back to us.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by demo4ril97(m): 6:49am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

and some ppl wil b forming outty!, as u dey Singapore who u don help?. Next time reply as supposed, dnt mention me else i go com deport u ASAP.
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2016
demo4ril97:
and some ppl wil b forming outty!, as u dey Signapore who u don help?. Next time reply as supposed, dnt mention me else i go com deport u ASAP.

Aaaaahh!!! Where the hell I mentioned u?? angry u juz come here and open ur stanky mouth! Go brush ur teeth before u quote me! Annoying ass!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nova15: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaaaahh!!! Where the hell I mentioned u?? angry u juz come here and open ur stanky mouth! Go brush ur teeth before u quote me! Annoying ass!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Fourwinds: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2016
I hate rapist but what was d lady doing outside at dat time.

Even being a man i don't stay out late.

Waiting u dey find u go see am oooo

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2016
Fourwinds:

most reasonable comment yet on this thread. Ur brain na follow come bro

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by theGistsonline: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2016
alexistaiwo:
it is happening on the streets judging by the screams of the poor lady. And the worst thing is that it is midnight here, so nobody wanna go outside to check what is happening. Am getting really angry here. Wish i have a gun, might just go out and shoot whoever is responsible dead.
Modfied: as for those, who blamed me for not calling the police, how manys minutes does it takes to a rape incident to be concluded. Is it 2hours? 3hours?. It is only a matter of minutes. The police will only arrive around 6am and start arresting innocent residents. Meaning for a girl to be out around that time in this country, she is in noman's land.
Besides, i was at the scene where i think the incident took place and i saw this twisted bra ring.
bro please where's this no mans land?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by demo4ril97(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

ask the northerners what ur Moniker mean ain't suprise though, anyways ur qoute has been delivered so how market 4 Singapore hope say rise of dollar no affect your customers?.

Judge me negative only if you have a negative life to live!. #NoOffenseMade.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nova15: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Fourwinds:

alexistaiwo:

most reasonable comment yet on this thread. Ur brain na follow come bro

I don't see any reason in this because there are lots of circumstances that can keep a person out late at night.
Just last week, the bus i boarded while travelling back home to where i stay broke down a couple of times and that made me get home after midnight.
I have been held up in traffic severally in Lagos and i got home after midnight on such occasions

8 Likes

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2016
demo4ril97:
ask the northerners what ur Moniker mean ain't suprise though, anyways ur qoute has been delivered so how market 4 Singapore hope say rise of dollar no affect your customers?.

Judge me negative only if you have a negative life to live!. #NoOffenseMade.

Too much cavities in ur mouth, ur brain was affected that's y u reasoning is out of the lane!

Ur nonsense!

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Mprex(f): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2016
too bad
Re: A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2016
You could have made noise and scared away the attackers.
What about the other neighbours?

Do you know why that girl was screaming, she was calling for help from you and the rest of you who heard and did nothing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Nab Serial Goat Thief In Kaduna / VIDEO: Ghanaian Woman Jump Off 40 Storey Building, Husband Cheats With Her Mum / NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.