Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics (31847 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Thirty-nine of the reported 172 Nigerians who were deported from Libya on Friday 11th March 2016 were received by Pastor T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) during his church service on Sunday 13th March.

The deportees were each given the sum of N100,000 by Joshua, who is well known for his charitable gestures.

Fidelis Onos, who spoke on behalf of the group, said most of them had been imprisoned for up to one year in Libya after they were suddenly arrested.

The majority were working as bricklayers in the North African country where they had sought ‘greener pastures’.

“We are not here to blame Libya,” Fidelis is quoted as saying. “If Nigeria was okay, we would never have left in the first place. It’s the war in Libya that turned it to what it is today – in a place where there is no government, what can you expect?”

He explained that United Nations officials visited the Nigerians in the Libyan prison and were touched at their plight, promising to arrange their repatriation back to Nigeria.

They were finally able to travel under the voluntary returnee programme organised by the International Organisation for Migration (IOM).

Arriving in Lagos with only the clothes they came with, the deportees were provided with a meagre N6,500, leading to resentful outbursts from many at the airport.

“Frustrated, angry and despondent, a group of them decided to seek refuge at The SCOAN, having watched Emmanuel TV in Libya,” the church said.

“Upon learning of their arrival in the church, Prophet T.B. Joshua immediately sent evangelists to provide food, alongside medical aid to some of the most malnourished in their midst,” it continued.

After giving the young men N3.9million ($20,000), many were emotionally moved and shed tears.

“If not for a man like T.B. Joshua, most of us would have ended up going into armed robbery, kidnapping or even joining a group like Boko Haram,” said Godspower Chibuike as he appreciated Joshua for the gift.

“If youths were encouraged like this, we wouldn’t even think of travelling to places like Libya,” another deportee stated, adding that he had never seen such an amount of money in his life.

The group were subsequently provided with toiletries alongside brand new clothing, as they had worn the same set of clothes since their arrival in Nigeria.

“Remember, what you make happen for others, God will make happen for you,” T.B. Joshua stated in conclusion.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/tb-joshua-gives-39-libya-deportees-n4_13.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by walearoy(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice,

God bless him

Emmanuel!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by tyson99(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2016
lolz why writing it on the envelope

well he tried unlike some who doesn't give at all and they are called pastors

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by DaBullIT(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2016
That's what happens when a church needs new recruits for staging miracles

[size=2pt]I do not mean this church in particular
But if you quote me to curse or insult me

Your generation will weep [/size]

15 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by cold(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice one but he's still a con.

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Bonapart(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Keep up the good work sire

haters should repent from their criticism or face the judgement of God and go to hell

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by diasporaman(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Not until TB Joshua present himself before the court for the death of 116 people this his religious paparazzi remains a fluke. The bible says we must obey the laws of the land.

18 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by seunny4lif(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2016
angry

He has done it before not once but at least twice
2011 when some of my guys where among those rescued by U.N. in Sahba in Libya...
He gave each person around 150k and warn them not to go Libya again angry
Some did while some stay
Emmanuel Tv is popular among Africans in Libya angry
2011 No Nigerian pastor brought flight to Libya but only this man during War angry to help Nigerians before even our own president
DaBullIT:

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Kayendy(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2016
Always proving his critics wrong... some times I still wonder y pple with no certificate will just want to travel abroad and end up doing all dose menial jobs dey found it difficult to do in naija

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Mack3N: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

How much will it cost you to go to the church and verify the miracles instead of hiding behind your tiny keyboard to condemn a good gesture....who you help!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by blithe2nice(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
Thank God they made it.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Adonis3: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2016
still the most philanthropic pastor I know

Unlike those who just continue to amass wealth

#Adonis3HasSopken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by JoaHynppes(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2016
[size=18pt]nigeria got bastard leaders.
Secondly I don't know what Nigerians are doing in a war zone like Libya... Nigerians travel to all the goddamn countries in the world like WTF is wrong with you guys Huh?? [/size]

14 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by 4hys: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by kennysteve77: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2016
T. B. Joshua... A man that knows how to play his game well to remain untouchable

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by MadCow1: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2016
T.B Joshua should be in jail after the collapse of his church building.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by hungryboy(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice one Oga Joshua,
But make him also know say, many of us were dey Naija, hungry pass those were dem deport from Libya, abi na because dem show dem for tv, make am thing say na dia condition worse pass?

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by applemark: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Hypocrites and bunch of vipers..... flee from me as i do not know you.!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by philtex(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Ok
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by brunofarad(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Ok
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by kennyman2000(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2016
more blessings sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2016
I Don tay web guys dey hustle
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by ROCKHARDDK(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Baba Y u dey divert uncle joshua's funds to strangers and not me,eh?
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Jeromejnr(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Mack3N:

How much will it cost you to go to the church and verify the miracles instead of hiding begins your tiny keyboard to condemn a good gesture....who you help!

Good comment!

Some people will just sit down in their house and be judging everyone based on hearsay as if they are better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2016
GOOD MOVE. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Innodon(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Good for them
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by BE811APP: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2016
hmmmm
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by okeke00(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmmm. Welcome back the great soldiers of survival. Most of you might read this news and take it as if they were just arrested in libya just like that and later deported. Let me make it clear to you all, those young boys really passed through hell fire. If only you know what it means to be in hostage in a war zone like libya. I still used the opportunity to appeal to Nigeria Government to please go to libya and seek for the release of Nigerians under hostage in libya. the most annoying part of it is that most of them are been held hostage by fellow Nigerians there in libya. Turning the men to punching bag and the women to sex slaves. I still believed there are up to 1000 Nigerians under hostage in libya by fellow Nigerians who now uses that opportunity to exsort money from their relatives. Let Nigeria Government go there and work in hand with libya new government to fetch out those wicked Nigerians who have hold many Nigerians hostage in libya

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by igbsam(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2016
So they could go to libya to do bricklaying jobs but would not do same here in Nigeria. Issorai. I wish you all well and thank God y'all came back alive
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Sijo01(f): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2016
May God continue to bless you sir.
Am moved to tears cry. Wish other flamboyant men of God can thread the same humanitarian part, Nigeria would have be a better place.
To the deportees, go and invest your 100k and travel to Libya no more.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Believers Should Speak In Tongues / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.