Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics (31863 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by IkusikaT(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
T.B Joshua should be in jail after the collapse of his church building.

you should be the one to jail him
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by paulGrundy(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2016
lilzcee:
staged miracles

Show me one person he used to stage the miracles

By the way I have opportuned to be at the prayer line of SCOAN and received my healing there.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by samuelson06(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Mack3N:

How much will it cost you to go to the church and verify the miracles instead of hiding begins your tiny keyboard to condemn a good gesture....who you help!

You've got time to answer him. Those kind of people, I know who they are; I know what their lives looks like, so I don't dignify them with any response. I just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

Show me one person he used to stage the miracles

By the way I have opportuned to be at the prayer line of SCOAN and received my healing there.
prove or i don't believe
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by paulGrundy(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2016
lilzcee:
prove or i don't believe

I don't have anything to prove to you! Because you still wouldn't believe. My testimony was even aired on emmanueltv.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2016
paulGrundy:

I don't have anything to prove to you! Because you still wouldn't believe. My testimony was even aired on emmanueltv.
show me the video on youtube or i don't believe
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Eazikeyz(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
That's what happens when a church needs new recruits for staging miracles

[size=2pt]I do not mean this church in particular
But if you quote me to curse or insult me

Your generation will weep [/size]
grin lol.... Take am easy now.....
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by ayurem: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2016
thank you my able prophet,may God continue 2 bless u sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry

He has done it before not once but at least twice
2011 when some of my guys where among those rescued by U.N. in Sahba in Libya...
He gave each person around 150k and warn them not to go Libya again angry
Some did while some stay
Emmanuel Tv is popular among Africans in Libya angry
2011 No Nigerian pastor brought flight to Libya but only this man during War angry to help Nigerians before even our own president

People will always be negative it boils me to see good people been attacked negatively

All the same i love his Good work both socially and spiritually am A scoan
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by excel101(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

The Federal Govt. was blamed for not assisting them financially on their return back to 9ja, cos they were given a meagre #6,500. Are we still going to blame The Prophet TB Joshua for the #100k he gave each of them? Na waoo
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by MCRUEMUS: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

IS ONLY A DAFT LIKE THIS CAN SPEAK STUPIDLY. RECEIVE DELIVERANCE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by seunny4lif(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2016
sad
I wonder oooh
Their own pastors dey buy private jets up and down
They can't even help the poor with just water angry
Scammers angry
dannyokec:

People will always be negative it boils me to see good people been attacked negatively

All the same i love his Good work both socially and spiritually am A scoan
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by namdo(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2016
Thank you TBJ. May God continue to uplift you and your ministry! Whether good or bad, God is glorified in this gesture, Christ is lifted!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by MadCow1: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
IS ONLY A DAFT LIKE THIS CAN SPEAK STUPIDLY. RECEIVE DELIVERANCE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Thunder fire you and your deliverance.. angry

Deliver yourself from foolishness.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by delishpot: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Him don try
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by mario147(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Kayendy:
Always proving his critics wrong... some times I still wonder y pple with no certificate will just want to travel abroad and end up doing all dose menial jobs dey found it difficult to do in naija

Those work you called menial pays more in Libya than people working in a bank in Nigeria,am talking from experience because those jobs gave me the money to find my way to Europe.

Libya,the land for the strong men.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by OgaMadam(f): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

Tb Joshua is a human being. Just because he is a prophet doesn't mean God reveals everything to him.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by AhmadMind: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
DonBenny77:
dat dosent verify him as a man of God.
in my opinion if dis man isnt one of d false prophets Jesus warned about den who is?

i jus shared my opinion wit people dat can read n understand wat d bible says not miracle mongers n illiterates

Any synagouge zombie dat quotes me wrongfully will die by fire!!!

[size=15pt]Ask Urself A Question:[/size]
[size=18pt]#How much has your Pastor spent on you in the last 10 years[/size]
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Tompeters(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mack3N:

How much will it cost you to go to the church and verify the miracles instead of hiding behind your tiny keyboard to condemn a good gesture....who you help!
DONT MIND THEIR FOOLISH COMMENTS....

MINUTE MINDED PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by DonBenny77(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
AhmadMind:

[size=15pt]Ask Urself A Question:[/size]
[size=18pt]#How much has your Pastor spent on you in the last 10 years[/size]

my church buildng hasnt collapsed n killed hundreds of members n never will
or u didnt read abt how he bribed jouralists to report d news of the buildin collapse in his favour

then ask urself how many people Jesus shared money too during his ministry?
my Bible didnt tell me my pastor wud b giving me money
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Toks2008(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
ebosie11:
Thirty-nine of the reported 172 Nigerians who were deported from Libya on Friday 11th March 2016 were received by Pastor T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) during his church service on Sunday 13th March.

The deportees were each given the sum of N100,000 by Joshua, who is well known for his charitable gestures.

Fidelis Onos, who spoke on behalf of the group, said most of them had been imprisoned for up to one year in Libya after they were suddenly arrested.

The majority were working as bricklayers in the North African country where they had sought ‘greener pastures’.

“We are not here to blame Libya,” Fidelis is quoted as saying. “If Nigeria was okay, we would never have left in the first place. It’s the war in Libya that turned it to what it is today – in a place where there is no government, what can you expect?”

He explained that United Nations officials visited the Nigerians in the Libyan prison and were touched at their plight, promising to arrange their repatriation back to Nigeria.

They were finally able to travel under the voluntary returnee programme organised by the International Organisation for Migration (IOM).

Arriving in Lagos with only the clothes they came with, the deportees were provided with a meagre N6,500, leading to resentful outbursts from many at the airport.

“Frustrated, angry and despondent, a group of them decided to seek refuge at The SCOAN, having watched Emmanuel TV in Libya,” the church said.

“Upon learning of their arrival in the church, Prophet T.B. Joshua immediately sent evangelists to provide food, alongside medical aid to some of the most malnourished in their midst,” it continued.

After giving the young men N3.9million ($20,000), many were emotionally moved and shed tears.

“If not for a man like T.B. Joshua, most of us would have ended up going into armed robbery, kidnapping or even joining a group like Boko Haram,” said Godspower Chibuike as he appreciated Joshua for the gift.

“If youths were encouraged like this, we wouldn’t even think of travelling to places like Libya,” another deportee stated, adding that he had never seen such an amount of money in his life.

The group were subsequently provided with toiletries alongside brand new clothing, as they had worn the same set of clothes since their arrival in Nigeria.

“Remember, what you make happen for others, God will make happen for you,” T.B. Joshua stated in conclusion.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/tb-joshua-gives-39-libya-deportees-n4_13.html

He may be called a sorcerer but he is far better than the so called greedy and self centered overseers of other churches.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by deebrain(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

the thunder that will fire your family AND your generation, is seeking legal injunction.
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by Ojady(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
This by far, surpasses a 'surprise' all white birthday party held on a yacht in the UAE - God will have mercy...
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by DaBullIT(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
deebrain:

the thunder that will fire your family AND your generation, is seeking legal injunction.

HE no go see am collect, but the bonus wey dey my comment go follow you
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by drimlifestudios: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mack3N:

How much will it cost you to go to the church and verify the miracles instead of hiding behind your tiny keyboard to condemn a good gesture....who you help!
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by deebrain(m): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

HE no go see am collect, but the bonus wey dey my comment go follow you

(hisses)
Re: TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics by AhmadMind: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
[size=28pt]Jesus DID NOT Heap Up Worldly wealth ....If you say He did ...then U are Blasphemous bc of Politics[/size]
DonBenny77:

my church buildng hasnt collapsed n killed hundreds of members n never will
or u didnt read abt how he bribed jouralists to report d news of the buildin collapse in his favour

then ask urself how many people Jesus shared money too during his ministry?
my Bible didnt tell me my pastor wud b giving me money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.