Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location (3513 Views)

Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Big Fresh Tomatoes Sold For N1000 A Basket In Anambra. What Is Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Am in jos now if u are interested in irish Potatoes,Tomatoes,Onions and dry Tomatoes in bags and other things from plateau state we will make sure u get it on time to your location call this no 08068746314
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
this is the small baskets of tomatoes it could be deliver to any location just look for customers around ur state and we will make the delivery just call 08068746314

Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buying dry tomatoes in bags for storage now because the fresh tomatoes will soon get expensive grin grin

Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buying dry tomatoes in bagd for storage now because the fresh tomatoes will soon get expensive grin grin

Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by libertyagroltd(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
contact me thru my wattapp 08166529544
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
For Christmas season sells,We now supply big baskets of tomatoes UTC from jos @5,500 to any location in nigeria, fresh pepper 7,500 per bag , supply is from 40 baskets only ooooooo cool
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by PapaBrowne(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Do U have sweet potatoes?
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 2:37am On Nov 27, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Do U have sweet potatoes?

Yes sweet potatoes from Plateau state and bauchi state in large quantity only

Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by PapaBrowne(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Aky247venture:

Yes sweet potatoes from Plateau state and bauchi state in large quantity only

Yes. I need in large quantities. I see 2 bag sizes there How much are these bags.

Thanks.
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2016
PapaBrowne:

Yes. I need in large quantities. I see 2 bag sizes there How much are these bags.

Thanks.

For the full bag is 3,500 while for the other 1 is 2,900
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by eyoama(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
How much is a bag of onions.am in akwa.ibom
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by jikings(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
what do people do with dry tomatoes? Just wondering what the target market is and why you need to buy and store dry tomatoes? Please educate me.

Thanks!
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by okwele1(f): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Aky247venture:

For the full bag is 3,500 while for the other 1 is 2,900
what about transportation to lagos?
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
eyoama:
How much is a bag of onions.am in akwa.ibom
Bag of onions is 12,000 excluding transport because we sent things from jos to aba first then u gO to F G motor park to. Collect it, or J5 will take it down for u to akwa-ibom
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
jikings:
what do people do with dry tomatoes? Just wondering what the target market is and why you need to buy and store dry tomatoes? Please educate me.

Thanks!
Hope ur paper and pen is ready?,just kidding, when tomatoes is very cheap, I mean 300 per small basket,people from north dry it because it is too much,but when raining season start fresh tomatoes is scarce that is when dry tomatoes is needed,dry tomatoes u buy for 100 could be sold for 250 hope u get the idea

1 Like

Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by eyoama(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
How do I contact you pls..your number
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
eyoama:
How do I contact you pls..your number
Sorry for the delay 08068746314
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by confluence: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2016
@Op, do you have all these in abundance now,
Carrot, lettuce,. Cabbage, cucumber, green beans, just name others that grows in jos, that I may not remember.
Please show pictures of their various sizes and prices just as you did for that sweet potatoes
Thank you ma
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by sotech: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Madam , u snubbed n ignored me on whatsapp. Do u even know I can transact a business of over a million with u. N neglected me after reading my message. Anyway, life goes on?
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
sotech:
Madam , u snubbed n ignored me on whatsapp. Do u even know I can transact a business of over a million with u. N neglected me after reading my message. Anyway, life goes on?

Am sorry,am out of town making personal delivery to Akwa-ibom and also buying palm oil for another customer, so am sorry if u felt ignore that wasn't my intention
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
okwele1:
what about transportation to lagos?
Sorry for the delay am out of town but by wednesday I will let u know abt the transport
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by confluence: 4:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Madam Aky247ventures, please provide me answer to my questions,
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
confluence:
@Op, do you have all these in abundance now,
Carrot, lettuce,. Cabbage, cucumber, green beans, just name others that grows in jos, that I may not remember.
Please show pictures of their various sizes and prices just as you did for that sweet potatoes
Thank you ma
Spring onions,green pepper, all of them are available in jos
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by emmaugbo: 5:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Aky247venture:

Spring onions,green pepper, all of them are available in jos
Am interested in Carrot, cabbage, cucumber lettuce, spinach. no less than 1 tonne weekly
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin. All the above things are available, pls which state do u want them deliver to,and I need ur no too
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Aky247venture(f): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tomatoes from jos

Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by habinccihub: 11:39am On May 04, 2018
We have 50 fresh baskets of tomatoes coming to Lagos on Tuesday.

Kindly make your orders now. A basket costs N14,000. Delivery to any location in Lagos is N1,500.

Contact us on 07068883816, 09093593410.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested in working with us to sell our products, you can also contact us.

Anyone who can help us get buyers for the baskets will get a nice commission.

Thank you.
Re: We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Sylvafoods Nigeria Ltd is a major supplier of Food stuff items at affordable price.
Current price of sweet potatoes is #8500 plus transportation.

http://sylvafoodsngltd..com/

(1) (Reply)

Farming As A Corper#ugu Farm / Economic Trees In South East: 5years From Now,you'll Wish You Had Planted A Tree / Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.