Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? (759 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by Michealoguns(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2016
I LOVE BUKKY SO MUCH BUT SHE SEES ME AS HER NUMBER ONE "GIST MACHINE",I MEAN SHE TELLS ME EVERYTHING,SHE EVEN TELL ME HOW PAINFUL HER PERIOD IS,WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND IS TAYO,YEA I DON'T LOVE HER,SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME BUT SHE IS MY FRIEND,YEA "FRIEND WITH BENEFITS",I MEAN ,SHE IS A TYPICAL CAT,SHE LOVES IT FROM THE DOOR TO THE BEDROOM,TO THE BATHROOM KIND OF THING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. NOW AM STUCK,MY PARENTS,YEA,THEY KNOW MY BUSINESS IS DOING WELL,THEY KNOW AGE IS COUNTING DOWN,I MOVED INTO MY APARTMENT ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND YET ITS BIN ME,MYSELF AND I.NOW BACK TO MY PROBLEM,BUKKY LIKES ME BUT SHE CHOOSES TO KEEP ME AT "FRIENDZONE",TAYO LIKES ME,SHE CALLS ME EVERY TIME SHE IS WET OR LONELY OR Hot,WE HANG OUT AS FRIENDS BUT IT ALWAYS END IN ME MAKING HER SCREAM LIKE A WOLF.I AM CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS DILEMA,I USUALLY LIKE USING PALM CHAT TO WHILE AWAY MY MIND WHEN AM STRESSED OUT WITH ISUUES LIKE THIS COS THERE I WILL MEET PEEPZ WITH DIFFERENT MIND SET,FUN FILLED AND ALIVE LIKE ME BUT NOW THAT MY PARENTS ARE ON MY NECK FOR A "WIFE",I NEED MORE ADVISE.......WHAT DO I DO,STAY IN THE FRIENDZONE OR KEEP KNACKING THE FRIEND WITH BENEFITS?
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by falconey(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2016
In which one am i getting laid?
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by 2dice(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Pray to God ...
While Praying always say diss
Woman of My Dreams I won't sleep till I find Her
Wait Op ..how many yard Wife Material is you wanting?
cheesy grin
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2016
angry undecided undecided
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2016
You need Jesus...
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2016
2dice:
Pray to God ... While Praying always say diss Woman of My Dreams I won't sleep till I find Her Wait Op ..how many yard Wife Material is you wanting? cheesy grin
OP need repentance
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by 2dice(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
OP need repentance
Hehehe.. And what is his sin?
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by Michizzy(f): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2016
angry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by biz2get(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2016
... maybe you should chill with the FWB for the maintime while you study the other one cool
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by Monalisa185(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
this guy must have seen this question in the last jamb he wrote....it's too late already na
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
2dice:
Hehehe.. And what is his sin?
fornication
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by 2dice(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
fornication
lol.. Oya pray for him
Our Deaconness grin
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by sladimeji(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2016
wait.... lemme ask oracle for you
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Make a move on bukky wink she can only hold out the friendzone thing 4 soo long...some of these girls don't exactly what they want...sad

As for Tayo...slow things down with her,But don't putt her off completely..she always comes in handy wink plus she doesn't seem lyk she's demanding marriage or anything..just fun! (My dream side chick cool )...

Most importantly Spread yhur net wider to catch new women make sure they don't know yhu dey find wife oo ..'em go play wife material 4 yhu until yhu marry 'em then wahala go set in...grin grin have fun man...

While it lasts ..smiley

1 Like

Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2016
2dice:
lol.. Oya pray for him Our Deaconness grin
whatever
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by ayobami52(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
So all this while you have been using palmchat, you haven't met your heartthrob. You can contact me if you need sexy lady I get them plenty for palmchat
Re: Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
FWB!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / An Important question / 7 Interesting Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.