Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS (27188 Views)

Okorocha, Ganduje, Oyegun, At APC National Working Committee Meeting In Abuja / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by onatisi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
CastedDude:
APC dey vex oo...Wike in trouble
Which trouble?
Do you think these politicians will stand and stay when the heat is turned on

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by AstraNetwork: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wike will prevail. We are storming PH this week to put finishing touches on some issues. Wike all the way.. cool

2 Likes

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by budusky05(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by henrydadon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
they obviously came to rig elections..my prayer right now is for the white people to come and recolonize us...at least if they colonize us again we shall reach some level of development in this country..
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by diasporaman(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by 1wolex85: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm serious. APC can't win a PU in Rivers state. Not possible

Do you know what a PU is? Amaechi can easily share money at his PU and win it. So if APC wins a PU, what should happen to you?

2 Likes

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by 1wolex85: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
onatisi:

Which trouble?
Do you think these politicians will stand and stay when the heat is turned on

I suspect they want to use Ekiti style.

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by todayboy: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is the directive from Buhari to Amechi if you don't win the paliamentary elective in rivers state you will be sacked as minister

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by deathmen12: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
APC wil not win a single polling unit in Rivers state.

Rivers is PDP
leave dos guys wen dey mis yan, then nor know waitn dey onground, men dey vex 4 apc seriously

3 Likes

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Okorieikechukwu(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
1wolex85:

Do you know what a PU is? Amaechi can easily share money at his PU and win it. So if APC wins a PU, what should happen to you?

Were you expecting him to say otherwise? He knows quite well that APC MUST win some polling units.

Even when he has not ascended any political office, truth has departed from his lips.
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by chesterlee(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
If APC likes they should send the great Dullard of Daura to Rivers...

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by eLcastro(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
engrlarex:

i'l count 5 local governments PDP cannot win in a free and fair contest even in a violence contest. so keep kwayet
oya count 2.,don't mention eleme

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by onatisi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
1wolex85:

I suspect they want to use Ekiti style.

Rivers state politics is different from ekiti state own.
The people are different,any wrong move by the FG will cause Chaos in the region and country.
Then times are different, the atmosphere during ekiti state election is different from now.

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by PossibleUN: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
APC want to bring chain in Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Okorieikechukwu(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
The gospel truth here is that the election will be violent. Though Tonye will be in his bedroom following it and blaming APC here on nairaland. He has forgotten how violent his political godfather Wike has turned Rivers to.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by onatisi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
todayboy:
This is the directive from Buhari to Amechi if you don't win the paliamentary elective in rivers state you will be sacked as minister

The worst amaechi can do will be to cause chaos and disrupt the elections so as to hide jos shame and loss.

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Clerverly:

You said the same in Bayelsa election, yet your PDP only struggled to win by less than 30 Votes...

APC Minimum Target in Rivers State:

One Senatorial Seat.

6 House Of Rep Seats.

15 House Of Assembly Seats...

That will be enough to keep Wike awake till 2019, when will unleash Federal Might in the whole of South South and South East...

Which south East?? South eastern Cameroun??

Swerve!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by henryhemon(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

No surprise there.
We know that APC are the master riggers with their JagbaJantis of Bourdillon and the DICTATOR teaming up together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

You are making noise,did Wike win the election? Was there election in Rivers state? People are shouting as if Wike won the election,he won in the court,stop all the noise about pdp winning every time.

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by henryhemon(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
worlexy:
Hnmm. APC is desperate to win Rivers o. Sore losers

How did pdp win it?
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by tuniski: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Rivers is PDP

I see u bro. Rivers is pdp by DNA even if buhari will go live in Rivers from now till 19th apc can't win jack in that State.

A resurgent pdp is ready to take apc to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by hazyfm1: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

No surprise there.
We know that APC are the master riggers with their JagbaJantis of Bourdillon and the DICTATOR teaming up together.

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

WHEN LAST DID YOU CHECK YOU BP?
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by BeauHomme: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
These guys are shutting down Abuja for the Rivers election. Federal government officials have been flying in since last week.

Pls does anyone know the day President Buhari and VP Osinbajo will fly into PH?
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by tinsel: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
I think APC will use this election to show PDP how to rig. They intentionaly left PDP to win other elections in the south south just for this one. I saw what will be happening when that woman(NDDC) and also Peterside were given those luxury appointments.
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Frankiss44(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
They need this state by all means .... and they are willing to shed blood to get it.
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Macfloyd: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

No surprise there.

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011

Mr "copy and paste" u don reach here again? U must be paid well for dis ur copy and paste job all over the threads, I don't blame u sha. Ur hero GEJ and PDP didn't create any job 4u people over d yrs and d remnant of dier looting had already been shared among d "yam eaters".
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Macfloyd: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
tuniski:

I see u bro. Rivers is pdp by DNA even if buhari will go live in Rivers from now till 19th apc can't win jack in that State.

A resurgent pdp is ready to take apc to the cleaners.

"Resurgent" PDP or what did I hear? Under Alimodu Sheriff (Boko Haram Chief sponsor and creator)? U must be a joker, d man would sink d party at d end....mark my words.
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Rivers is PDP
Abeg, i have ONE QUESTION for you sir

U BE INEC

I use to respect your write-up on nairaland... But seems like, u sef jus dey lyk ordas.. U nor get sense.

U can push dem to ban me.. Na u sabi

I don talk my own
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by tuniski: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Macfloyd:

"Resurgent" PDP or what did I hear? Under Alimodu Sheriff (Boko Haram Chief sponsor and creator)? U must be a joker, d man would sink d party at d end....mark my words.
U certainly are stranger to politics. Only in the minds of scared apc will sheriff buried pdp. Pdp is beyond that a party that defines our democracy can't be killed by anybody. Remember the 12.5m votes of pdp last presidential election wasn't ghosts.
Buharri/apc have sadly failed the sai baba chanters with many wailing daily.
Pdp is making a spectacular come back.
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by greatiyk4u(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm serious. APC can't win a PU in Rivers state. Not possible

And if they do?
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Slymonster(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
all of you saying rivers is pdp..I just laugh because I once serve as a presiding officers,those voters don't know anything or care less as far as they go out and vote then collect there money after it...wike obviously will use all the state money on it and probably that's where he will have an edge because I don't know if buhari release any money for such but if apc do the same tactics pdp use on them with the military,police and manual voter..then it's apc day...All boils down to money
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Forwetinnah: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
...desperation no be here o!! They have failed o!! What were they thinking? That they're coming to rig against xombies or sticks grin . Them go see smoke!!
Re: APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS by Forwetinnah: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Macfloyd:

Ofcourse. ..thats the major reason he's there, to sink the PDP !! He's married to boooooohari's daughter from his first marriage so what do you expect? He's only there to protect boooooohari's interest come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana / Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.