Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) (2751 Views)

I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2016
You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love.

Who said that Sh!t in 2015?
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Wuraola grin see question,mtchewww!
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JUNIT1(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2016
is their a psychiatric doctor around? OP is obviously mentally unstable angry am concerned
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2016
pucelle:
is their a psychiatric doctor around? OP is obviously mentally unstable angry am concerned
Yo b*tch, I'm physically,mentally and emotionally stable....stfu and get a life
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Y'all don't even listen to US, Canadian songs.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Yo b*tch, I'm physically,mentally and emotionally stable....stfu and get a life
effect of a child produced by a loveless father,did you ever meet him?

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2016
pucelle:

effect of a child produced by a loveless father,did you ever meet him?
My late father cry
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:
My late father cry
Do you miss him
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2016
pucelle:

Do you miss him
Yes honey I really do.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by Monalisa185(f): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2016
vizkiz abi na Vickstonguetongue...come and see your brother oo via your best lyrics

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by Idydarling(f): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2016
I know when that hot line blink, that can only mean one thing

*winks*
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2016
Idydarling:
I know when that hot line blink,
that can only mean one thing
Damn sis, you f*cking awesome...

You Huh. The rest don't know sh!t.

*winks*
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Idydarling:
Damn sis, you f*cking awesome...

You Huh. The rest don't know sh!t.

*winks*[/quote]

1 Like

Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Idydarling:

*winks*

Sis you f*cking awesome.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by marypearl(f): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=JoaHynppes post=43756884]You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love.

Who said that Sh!t in 2015?[/ DRAKE, so what next.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=marypearl post=43760530][/quote]
We know you know it Huh? Nowww

Go f*ck yourself...
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by vizkiz: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
vizkiz abi na Vickstonguetongue...come and see your brother oo via your best lyrics
that nigga is high on some serious shiit grin
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by 100Cents: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mental problem.

Effect of smoking saw dust..
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by MUSACALLY(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
That's On Drake-Hotline Bling (Music)
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by Ginaz(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
haha, o.p made my day
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
MUSACALLY:
God bless you bruv. You the real sh!t
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
MUSACALLY:
God bless you bruv.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by marypearl(f): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:

We know you know it Huh? Nowww

Go f*ck yourself...
you're high on weeds, mannerless child.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by bluntspade: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
looks like op just heard the song today
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
marypearl:
you're high on weeds, mannerless child.
Lol what's mannerless child? Dumbass...

"It's drake so what's next" is that how to reply to a post? Or how many questions did I ask?
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
bluntspade:
looks like op just heard the song today

Who said that in 2015 I asked means I just heard it today!? Bro that's one of my best songs.
Heard it on October when it was released.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by klenton(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Who said that in 2015 I asked means I just heard it today!? Bro that's one of my best songs.
Heard it on October when it was released.

October? Really? Dats awesome
Give ur self a hand of applause

Ur officially a fool
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
klenton:

Ur officially a fool
Dumbass nigga... How can I be here chatting with low ass breeds.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
klenton:

Ur officially a fool
Dumbass n*gga ....dunno how I'm chatting with low ass breeds.
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by marypearl(f): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Lol what's mannerless child? Dumbass...

"It's drake so what's next" is that how to reply to a post? Or how many questions did I ask?
e pain you tongue
Re: You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) by JoaHynppes(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
[img]lynchoid.tumbrl.com[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Features Guys Shouldn't Mention If Abusing A Lady / Man And His Wife (what Will You Do) / "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.