Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How To Get Out Of The Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Out Of The Friendzone (1498 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? / Official Logo Of The Friendzone. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2016
Following the highly controversial thread I created on how to easily Make a Naija girl sleep with you. www.nairaland.com/2973488/how-easily-make-niaja-girl

I got a lot of feedbacks and reaction which has made me create this thread on how to get out of the dreaded friendzone.

I will assume we all know what the Friendzone is all about and how much we all dread being restricted in that relationship strata which includes every perk of being a boyfriend without the romantic perks.

In essence, being in the friendzone isn't all that bad since you already have a great communication going on with your potential partner. What you need to do is to find a way to introduce romance into the friendship without any rebuff.

Coming up shortly are simple steps you can take to move out of the friendzone into the mainzone. grin
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Noted!
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Unlike what most of the ladies think. What I practice and preach isn't all about sexual immorality. If you are an avid reader on Nairaland, you would have noticed threads where couples find out about their sexual incompatibility after marriage. This to me is a disaster and an avoidable one at that.

So when I come up with threads such as this, the goal is to help build healthy relationships and nothing more.

So now I present to you a simple steps by step guidelines on actions you can take to get out of the friendzone which some of us unfortunately find ourselves maybe due to our carelessness or by circumstance.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by firstking01(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Following
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Be open about your intentions.

If you have ever been in the friendzone with someone before, trust me I know this is the hardest thing to do. Not because you can't but because you are afraid of what she might make of it. I've been in this situation before and I know exactly how it feels.

Truth is, she might also feel the same way about you and you both will keep mute and die in silence.

The best way to forestall being in the friendzone is to talk your way out of it. It's that simple.
Goodnews is, she is likely to agree to your proposal because you are already good friends.
So there's no need to be scared of her after all. cheesy
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Act the part.
Another way you can get out of this dreaded frienzone is to act your way out of it to become her boyfriend. Now don't get confused about this. What I really mean is for you to act like you are her boyfriend.
How do you achieve this?

You can start by holding her hands, stealing glances, petting her, buying gifts and taking her out. She will automatically get accustomed to your romantic gestures and click to the fact that you are becoming her boyfriend.
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Noted!
You're welcome.
firstking01:
Following
Thanks for dropping in.
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Maxi112: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
op this alone no go work am finish oh!
some friend zone need spiritual power
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Smellymouth: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
One babe Friendzoned me for 2 years, it took the grace of God for me to flee like this :::

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
One babe Friendzoned me for 2 years, it took the grace of God for me to flee like this :::

Lol!
Very funny. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Get cozy with her.

This is a very important part where your relationship can be defined. Remember you are already friends and there is actually a very thin line between being in the friendzone and being a boy friend.

A private you and me time is the perfect place to start. Talk about intimate issues and even cuddle. Trust me if you can get into this zone with her, you are already her boyfriend. wink

This will now lead to the next step which is making out.
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oh!
This couldn't have come at a better time!!
Play yer ah darlin'!!! grin
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! This couldn't have come at a better time!! Play yer ah darlin'!!! grin
So you're in love with me already...That's nice. grin
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by faith551(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2016
only desperate and randy guys find themselves in the friendzone.
if i fancy a girl,i sit back and read her reactions,then i slowly creep under her skin.
If she puts up a high wall i bail,thats as simple as it gets,lifes too short

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
faith551:
only desperate and randy guys find themselves in the friendzone.
Sorry but you're wrong about that.
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
When it comes to making out with her , things could really get complicated. You are however getting close to being her lover.
Some girls however wouldn't term a make out session with you as anything special. Take Estharfabian for example. She has kissed and made out with lots of guys and none of them is her boyfriend. What does this tell you? I'd say being able to make out with her gives you the opportunity to have sex.

This leads us to the next point and ultimate point which is having sex with her. When you are able to achieve this with a lady, you are nothing else but her boyfriend. It's like putting a stamp on your relationship and making it official.
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
PushPlay:
When it comes to making out with her , things could really get complicated. You are however getting close to being her lover.
Some girls however wouldn't term a make out session with you as anything special. Take Esthárfabian for example. She has kissed and made out with lots of guys and none of them is her boyfriend. What does this tell you? I'd say being able to make out with her gives you the opportunity to have sex.

This leads us to the next point and ultimate point which is having sex with her. When you are able to achieve this with a lady, you are nothing else but her boyfriend. It's like putting a stamp on your relationship and making it official.
LoL. No.

Some girls aren't that easy sweety.
sometimes a make out is just what it is. a makeOut.

Making Out doesn't necessarily havetah revolve around SEX.
I make out just because I want to. sorry.

And excuse me? Who told your Nosy Ass I've made out with lots of Guys in the first place?angry
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
PushPlay:

So you're in love with me already...That's nice. grin
Pfft. grin
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. No.

And excuse me? Who told your Nosy Ass I've made out with lots of Guys in the first place?angry

Your diary. wink
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Having sex with her automatically defines your relationship in a way. You could be friends with benefits or real boyfriends and girlfriends. However, you could take it a step further by introducing her to your friends as your girlfriend. When you do this consistently without her hesitating or denying it, then you just got yourself a girlfriend. grin
Re: How To Get Out Of The Friendzone by Kay17: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
You are mistaken. Friendzone is a virtual space for either indecisive or unattractive suitors/toasters. Now unattractive guys have to go further than holding hands and hoping for a make out session. Probably a plastic surgery will help.

Guys whose advances and confessions of love have been rejected, are in Friendzone as well if they persist.

(1) (Reply)

Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! / How True Is This ?? (pics) / Nigerian Girls Look Like Kim APE Not Kim K!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.