Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! (1534 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by 175(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2016
You will be dating this bobo, he will be doing
anyhow. Taking you for granted, telling you to
leave that he is not ready. Telling you that if you
see another man you should marry he is not
ready yet.

Jump to the next month, you meet a serious bobo
with no brakes and no chills. Changing your life
with speed, giving you makeover physically,
emotionally and otherwise. Your family loves him,
your friends think he is the one. You have never
been happier. You know when a man is ready to
marry you. Them no dey hide am. It is as
obvious as the knock out Barcelona handed to
Arsenal on Wednesday. It is that obvious. You can pick you wedding color already and prepare for your
Bella Naija wedding.

Then from nowhere the spirit of your wicked great
great great grand step mother will possess your
first boyfriend to come and be serious , he will
propose and suddenly become very serious .
Telling you all sort of bullshit the devil rolls his
eyes at. Telling you to remember the times you
shared and how you have been through a lot
together. You will really be contemplating going
back because they told you the devil you know is
better than the angel you don't know.

I just thought I should tell you now that it is your
village witches and demons that are calling your
name inside a white stainless pan with water . If
you like answer. . . .gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by delishpot: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin grin

Only mumu girls will answer. Besides, how can devil ever be better than an unknown angel? Can the devil, whether known for 1 million years, do you more good than an angel you just met today? I'd rather switch lane dump the devil and cossy up with an angel. At least angel will never lie or decieve me.

2 Likes

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by funkyglitz: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Been there but I chose to jump and pass since Oluwa was involved in my case,but on a second thought..... it seems to have become a norm because almost all my friends passed through it and conquered sha.

1 Like

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Oche211(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Hehehehehe
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Smellymouth: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by refiner(f): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2016
op no vex oo,buh who be ur English teacher?

na just question I say make I ask u first!undecided
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by mzvyne(f): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Oshee!

Which Kain ruff play be that? And by d way, that first bf becomes 'EX'. Unto the next abeg.

1 Like

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Marinza(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol but no, some girls can be very stupid and will go back to the first boyfriend. Only to come and start writing chronicles of Narnia for us and asking for advice.

4 Likes

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by DIIGZ(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Their matter full relationship matters in Naija
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Realhommie(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

Lolz, bottom line be say you understand...

@Topic.... Op, it's 'better the devil you know than the devil you don't' and not what you wrote, ours is just our own naija customized sayin, Lol..

There's a 90% chance the lady wldn't be happy if she goes ahead to marry the new guy and eventually the unio may crash. Marriage is not an issue to be treated with kids gloves... One month and you're convinced he's ur prince charming? Haba
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Going back to someone in a serious relationship is a NO-NO.

However I see no wrong in moving on if a man is not ready, and I see no wrong with him going back when he is fully ready.

The ladies I appreciate are those who wait upon their spouses, not those looking for a man to fix a ring on it. Marriage has been reduced to a merger of nonentities.

I Acidosis will marry for, and out of LOVE, no more, no less.

1 Like

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Realhommie(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Acidosis:

However I see no wrong in moving on if a man is not ready, and I see no wrong with him going back when he is fully ready.

The ladies I appreciate are those who wait upon their spouses, not those looking for a man to fix a ring on it. Marriage has been reduced to a merger of nonentities.

#Gbam... Say no further
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Realhommie:
#Gbam... Say no further
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by whirlwind7(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2016
I haven't had such hearty laugh for some time. This write up really cracked me up! grin

What is it with the "village people/witches" syndrome that seem responsible for every misfortune? A rather handy and all encompassing excuse, I must say.

Almost fact: The guy that left you hanging, but suddenly shows up when you are about to get committed to somebody else isn't the real deal. Note that I said it's an "almost" fact!

1 Like

Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Sijo01(f): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy now, this is funny but full of truth. Op, ride on.
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Donemc(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Na the witches ur great grand fathers asign fr u.
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by skywalker240(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Acidosis:

bro u wise... Wise nigga
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by 175(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

Mr. Amu-neke Otuocha. Pls why?
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol, nice one op
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by refiner(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
175:

Mr. Amu-neke Otuocha. Pls why?
no wonder!!!....

his name says it all!grin...

never bother about d why OK?....
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by austine4real(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
More sperm 2ur scrotum sack 4dis writeup
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by 175(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
austine4real:
More sperm 2ur scrotum sack 4dis writeup

Amen my broda! I need it just got married!
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by austine4real(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
175:

Amen my broda! I need it just got married!
wish u 90 more years of blissful &fruitful marital life
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by judey1992(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na to just free the both of them. na must to marry?
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by 175(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
austine4real:
wish u 90 more years of blissful &fruitful marital life

Amen!
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by ehix89(m): 3:37am On Apr 03, 2016
funkyglitz:
Been there but I chose to jump and pass since Oluwa was involved in my case,but on a second thought..... it seems to have become a norm because almost all my friends passed through it and conquered sha.
hi
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2016
delishpot:
grin grin grin

Only mumu girls will answer. Besides, how can devil ever be better than an unknown angel? Can the devil, whether known for 1 million years, do you more good than an angel you just met today? I'd rather switch lane dump the devil and cossy up with an angel. At least angel will never lie or decieve me.

good one
Re: Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise! by torqque7(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2016
refiner:

no wonder!!!....

his name says it all!grin...

never bother about d why OK?....
Interesting moniker..but I am curious what r u refining? Nice hat btw,gives an impression of a cute lil naughty cowgirl..

(1) (Reply)

Nawa For Some Girls / Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... / Do You Agree With This Pics??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.