Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Marriage Palaver!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Palaver!!! (518 Views)

Virgin Palaver: My Libido Is Alarmingly High Nowadays / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver / Guys Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Palaver!!! by BollingtonBabe(f): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
BEB Series Season 4 - Marriage Palaver!!!

“Tolu! Where do you think you are going this late in the night?” Yomi asked in anger. “I’m going over to my Mum’s place till you get your head straight”. “How dare you go to Mum anytime we have issues, you know we can solve them without actually involving your Mum. “Well, when did my Mum become an issue here? You know she has always been there for us since we got married and why would it be now that you are seeing her as a third party?” Tolu muttered. “You know I love you but when we have issues I want us to resolve it without involving her as two matured adults”, Yomi interrupted.

Then start to behave like one if you do. “Come here dear please” Yomi beckoned on Tolu and they both hugged each other tightly till they started kissing slowly and he carried her off to the bed. It was an evening to remember they held on to each other smiling, enjoying each other’s company. “We should have issues like this once in a while, I think it’s healthy honey” Yomi said. “You think so?” “Sure sweet, it’s a tool to keep us closer”.

It was just like yesterday, when Yomi first saw Tolu at his friend’s wedding, he knew there and then, she was the one he would be spending the rest of his life with. She walked so confidently and elegantly in a pink ball gown, her make-over was perfect and her 6-inches shoes gave her an awesome gait. Yomi couldn’t stop starring at her; he almost splashed wine on his Aso-ebi when she caught him looking at her and smiled.

As a sharp Yoruba man, Yomi quickly stood up to go join her on her seat when one guy suddenly chanced him and he had to pretend he was heading to another direction. It was later Tolu told him the guy was her cousin.

The next morning was a Saturday, Yomi was the first to wake up and make breakfast while Tolu was still sleeping. “ Wakie! Wakie! Honey good morning, how was your night? Did you see me in your dreams?” Yomi asked Tolu who was still trying to stretch her body while yawning on the bed. “Sweetie, it wasn’t bad, I enjoyed my sleep. Aww! You made me breakfast, this is so thoughtful of you I love it. Tolu quickly rushed to the bathroom to brush her mouth with Macleans toothpaste in no time. Yomi made her Yam and eggs with sausages and a chilled glass of freshly made fruit juice.

“Honey, are we still going for Timi’s wedding today? The guy would break my neck if we don’t attend. You know he’s my colleague and good friend here in Lagos before I was transferred to Port-harcourt?” “You won’t believe I have totally forgotten. We would go dear, just that I don’t know what accessories I would wear with the Aso-Ebi, do you have an idea?” “Why not wear the accessories I bought for you in Switzerland last summer?” “Hmm! Nice idea, it would be perfect for the occasion”.

Timi’s wedding was a huge success; people from all walks of life graced the occasion. The wedding reception was classy; the bride was exquisitely dressed in a flowing flawless white gown. Tolu ordered for a plate of friend rice and chicken while Yomi ordered for Pounded yam with egusi soup and assorted meats.

Yomi worked with an oil company in Lagos before he was transferred to Port-harcourt while Tolu worked with an auditing firm in Lagos. Yomi hardly comes home because of his work schedules. Sometimes, Tolu would go over to Port-harcourt to spend the weekend until one day like that, Tolu was supposed to have arrived with the 6pm flight and Yomi waited patiently till 8pm and yet Tolu’s plane hadn’t arrived. Yomi had to ask one of the airport officials what caused the delay but the response he could get was, they boarded passengers behind schedule and he should not worry by 9pm they would arrive.

He was so happy to see the plane land and what a shock he had when he started searching around for Tolu to no avail. What’s going on here? Where’s my wife? He asked one of the airport officials at the terminal. Sorry, what’s your wife’s name sir? The woman asked. Her name is Mrs. Tolu Rhodes.

Continue reading- http://www.bolaesho.com/2016/03/beb-series-season-4-marriage-palaver_13.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Explain... / In-house Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him / Ladies: 9 Things You Should Never Say To Men Part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.