Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA (73491 Views)

Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Olabamijie(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
At the moment, work is going on at a fast pace on different sections of the Interior: We have to meet up with a Wednesday dead line for our client to pack in.

Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Olabamijie(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
More images

Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Olabamijie(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
All thanks to the zealous Ajibshelter team, we were able to meet up with the deadline and our client has happily moved into his new place. We did not only offer him project managerial services, we supported him with enormously professional consultancy and encouragement; more so, we gave him value for his money. We’ll finish up with the other sections and project stages once his budget is buoyant enough as I must have stated earlier.

Are you planning to start a building project or have one currently ongoing?, feel free to send in questions and/or doubts you so deem to seek clarification on; be it design, planning, construction or project costing/ bill estimation, and other building construction related enquiries, we will make ourselves available to immediately help out. We guarantee cognitive and instant feedback.

Regards,
Olabamijie

Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Olabamijie(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2016
More images

Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by CorporateEngr(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good day Mr. Olabamijie.

I was just surfing the net for construction bungalows when I stumbled on this trend. My parents are building a bungalow which I would like to supervise to completion as I'm a civil engineering student (currently on IT) looking to practise the little I've learnt and further gain more experience.

Reading your posts and your pledge of providing solutions/answers to enquiries has just given me a strong pat in the back, a genuine confidence that I can actually pull off the job. I'll be sure to keep in contact.

It is quite different to know something and be able to teach/impact others with the knowledge. Fortunately, I believe you're blessed in both.

Keep up the good work sir.
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Olabamijie(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
CorporateEngr:
Good day Mr. Olabamijie.

I was just surfing the net for construction bungalows when I stumbled on this trend. My parents are building a bungalow which I would like to supervise to completion as I'm a civil engineering student (currently on IT) looking to practise the little I've learnt and further gain more experience.

Reading your posts and your pledge of providing solutions/answers to enquiries has just given me a strong pat in the back, a genuine confidence that I can actually pull off the job. I'll be sure to keep in contact.

It is quite different to know something and be able to teach/impact others with the knowledge. Fortunately, I believe you're blessed in both.

Keep up the good work sir.

No problem, you are most welcome anytime..
Regards,
Olabamijie
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by jomesili: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Particularly impressed with your openness. Many thanks to you and the New LandLord, your Client for letting us in. House warming party nko? I will bring my own drink, let him not worry. I'm sure other nairalanders will be happy to celebrate with you guys for the work.
Many thanks
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Olabamijie(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2017
jomesili:
Particularly impressed with your openness. Many thanks to you and the New LandLord, your Client for letting us in. House warming party nko? I will bring my own drink, let him not worry. I'm sure other nairalanders will be happy to celebrate with you guys for the work.
Many thanks

You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by santopelele(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
I AM INLOVE WITH THIS ARTICLE, WOW! THANK YOU DO MUCH MY BROTHER FOR THIS
I AM STILL STUDYING ARCHITECTURE IN FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, YEAR 2 NOW, I FINDS SOME THINGS HERE TO ADD UP IN MY CAREER
THANKS SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN OLABAMIJIE
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Olabamijie(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
santopelele:
I AM INLOVE WITH THIS ARTICLE, WOW! THANK YOU DO MUCH MY BROTHER FOR THIS
I AM STILL STUDYING ARCHITECTURE IN FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, YEAR 2 NOW, I FINDS SOME THINGS HERE TO ADD UP IN MY CAREER
THANKS SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN OLABAMIJIE

The pleasure is all mine.

We should put up posts on other projects soon.

Regards,
Olabamijie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by angela992: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2017
A Design of a Guest House In Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Afikpo, Ebonyi State

A guest house is a building or apartment that offers accommodation for visitors and strangers who do not have relatives in such a place. In some parts of the world a guest house is similar to a hotel and to some people can be refered to as a semi-hotel...

http://www.scharticles.com/a-design-of-a-guest-house-in-akanu-ibiam-federal-polytechnic/
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by Holarmide(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2019
Please i have a half plot (30ft by 120ft) which i want to personally build myself. I want to put 5 room n parlour self contain upstairs anss another downstairs. Making it a storey building. I will be needing a space for at least 2 cars. Meaning my constructions will not be more than 22ft by 80ft.so as to have spaces around.

Please like how much should i budget for this project.

Thanks
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by bashir1451(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
This thread is such a beauty. Kudos to the innovative minds behind all these. Such an affordable beauty.
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by seunfly: 11:38am On May 31, 2020
Olabamijie:
Hello Nairalanders,

As you may be aware, I made a post sometimes last month; stating that my client has a little problem. He bought 21m by 19m dimension of land from one of these estate developers here in Abuja on which he is expected to build a three bedroom bungalow as specified by the developer. I believe we are all familiar with their clause of having to build in accordance with specified prototype mandated by the developer. My client is a single young man and he feels a 3bedroom apartment is just too much for him for now. We consulted the developer and they relaxed the clause just a bit: we are allowed to alter the interior parts of the proposed plan but shouldn’t shift a block of the exterior (window/door positions MUST remain the same).

NOW.

At AJIBSHELTER, we converted the old design into a functional Two bedroom apartment with sitting room, guest toilet, Kitchen with a store, dining and both rooms ensuite with toilets, and another One bedroom apartment with sitting room, guest toilet, kitchen and the room ensuite with toilet under the same roof.

The implication is that the client can recover his cost of Construction within 6 years by staying in the 1 bedroom apartment and renting out the 2 bedroom.

It is high time we stopped developer and some professionals alike from reaping us of our hard earned income. This project is to be used as a case study on how to provide professionally delivered affordable housing to Individuals in good time without any compromise with quality and standards.

Consequently, AJIB SHELTER Team is to supervise the construction and delivery of the project within the scheduled time. Subsequently, I’ll post pictures/expenses and detailed information on the project at each stages via this thread: Kindly follow Olabamijie ; feel free to ask questions and make concise comments and recommendations.

I therefore present to you the project in full;

Project Brief: To alter the Interior features of a proposed 3 Bedroom Flat to accommodate a Two Bedroom apartment and a One bedroom apartment without altering all Exterior Features, and subsequently Construct and deliver the project at an affordable price.

Client: A Nairalander

Contractor: AJIB SHELTER CONSTRUCTIONs, Abuja.

Project Location: Ludge, Abuja.

Architectural Design/ 3D; AJIBSHELTER Team and @Olabamijie

Duration: Architectural Design; 1 Week
Construction: 6 weeks.

Architectural Features:
2 Bedroom

Master bedroom-13ft x 12ft
Madam bedroom-12ft x 12ft
Livingroom-19.5ft x 18ft
2 insuit toilets ( 7ft x 5 ft), 1 visitors toilet (4.5ft x 4.5 ft)
Kitchen with one store (13ft x 8.5ft)

1 Bedroom

Master bedroom-17ft x 12.25ft
Livingroom-14.3ft x 11ft
1 insuit toilets ( 7ft x 5 ft)
Kitchen (7.2ft x 5ft)

[b]APROXIMATE COST. 5-6 million naira
[/b]

Find attached:
i. Initial proposed plan
ii. Final Plan
iii. 3D illustrations of the proposed project.

For more Information, contact our Team through; ajibshelter@gmail.com or 08078222578
Thanks.

Cc

Hajji M.
lalasticlala

let me keep this for future refrence.
Re: DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA by ceelog(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
seunfly:

let me keep this for future refrence.
Same here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Transformed A Concrete Water Tower Into Four-Bedroom Mansion (Photos) / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.