Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

She Needs Help See What She Was Praying In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs Help See What She Was Praying In Church (636 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Help See What She Was Praying In Church by njuwo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
I usually don't listen to People when they are praying in church but I did yesterday and words from Sister Mercy's Mouth were severe .
"Oh Lord, Crash the plane of my SINGLEHOOD, Lord crash it! Consume me with the fire of WEDLOCK. Aha! Jehovah, ROAST ME! JAM me with the Lorry of Holy MATRIMONY. BABA MI, BABA MI, detonate the BOMB of ENGAGEMENT in my life! STAB me with a man of your choice Lord, HANG my neck with the BONE of my BONE. IMPRISON my life with the RIBS of my RIBS. SHOOT me with an AK47 of True Love. BAPTISE me tonight Lord with a HUSBAND.

Please if you know any responsible brother, let's help sister Mercy out please!
>
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/she-needs-help-see-what-she-was-praying.html
Re: She Needs Help See What She Was Praying In Church by 4reala(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol, op why u no apply?

1 Like

Re: She Needs Help See What She Was Praying In Church by yomi007k(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
To marry 4 ds kind economy no be beans oo...

We dey wait make naira appreciate first den we go reason.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Go On A Second Date With This Lady If She List These Conditions? / 10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. / Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.