Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River (4134 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / FG Endorses Cross River’s 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Pido9:
The truth is that he want to take over ten kilometers forest land on both side of the proposed road with a hidden agenda of selling it out to logging companies and the secret leaked. The communities have ganged up already for a show down and the international communities are in support

So you are aware of this? Please tell them more
Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:04am On Mar 15, 2016
engrkenny:
Hehe, I even struggled to understand why the governor would tear a new highway all the way to kogi, while the existing road linkng the state to the rest of southern Nigeria is near total collapse, the port city is Lagos, at least for the foreseeable future, if a second port is coming it'd still be in the south, what does the average calabar man need a 260km highway to Abuja for?

Thanks alot for this

How i wish ''they'' will read this
Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:05am On Mar 15, 2016
pendusky:

So Brain news is a Lady. ? cheesy
Maybe
But, go on a research first. LOL
Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by Gboliwe: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2016
The same road the noisemakers won't let us rest with jingles, adverts, pictures etc telling us the terrorist has started working? SMH
Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2016
malton:
undecided.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala must have had this thread in mind when she alleged that most Nigerian youths are not employable. Like WTF?! See dumbness in full glare!

When there's a dispute of such magnitude, the ideal thing to do is put a hold to the ongoing project until a resolution is reached. If you cannot understand this simple logic, then I wonder how you pass(ed) in class, really.

Unless if you wanted him to allow the project to continue so you could accuse him of being anti people. Pff!

I see

And why attribute Ngozi to this thread?
Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2016
obailala:
If you were alright you would have either asked me the meaning of my statement or you would have at least explained whatever is the reason why you think I'm not alright. But obviously, you are the one who is not alright.

Let there be peace. please
Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Gboliwe:
The same road the noisemakers won't let us rest with jingles, adverts, pictures etc telling us the terrorist has started working? SMH

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Nigerians
Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by sevantex(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Gboliwe:
hehehehe, u harsh for d matter bros.

Re: FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
sevantex:
hehehehe, u harsh for d matter bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals / See What Governor Okorocha Spent Over A Billion Naira To Build. / Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.