Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy (56107 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper / End Of An Era: Rivers People Smashes The Head Of The Serpent - Amaechi, Loses Lg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by bonjovi4real: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Make him return d 757million dollars in his account in d U.S den I go listen to am
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
But the source of this story is not well known, it could be a blog owned by Gov. Wike
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by sinistermind(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
On NL, "Fayose condemns Buhari"
NLANDER: that Fayose is a tout and a thug
NLANDER 2: Fayose is just an agbero in power.

"Wike loses his temper on live radio"
NLANDER: it's a lie, what's your sourcev
NLANDER 2: Another PDP propaganda
NLANDER 3: Wailers, food is served.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by bankylan: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
mynd1:
D presenter must be an Id*iot for saying d security situation has gotten worse since PMB resume office.

So obvious u inherited idiocy for saying this...I can't really blame u...it is a generation problem!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Anwonspee(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Leaders indeed! Nigeria is in comatose.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by bankylan: 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Y
Silvofitz:
I also feel the journalist was silly, rude, incompetent and not witty.
By what index is Nigeria security worse now than in the previous administration? I think that's the question Amaechi should have asked the Buffon.
The previous administration had put the nation on a land mine ( via chronic looting, abetting terrorism, depletion of national wealth, etc), and the nation was only waiting to be blown away until this administration came to rescue.
This administration has been detonating the land mines. This may take awhile. The affected Buffons will essentially fight back by way of terror attack, sabotaging government policy, etc. But in a little while, all these distractions will give way. And Nigeria will be good again.
We should not allow these saboteurs ( unintelligent journalists, terrorists, kleptomaniacs in high places, etc) distract the messaiac government of Buhari.
Buhari is working.
Take it, or leave it.

Thought amoeba is the lowest form of life..You just proved science wrong! I am only curious how u find yourself among human beings. Despite the fact that u live in a one room apartment with ur 6 family members where u share toilet with another 13 families, you are still chanting 'Sai Buhari'.......Why on earth are u repeating the mistakes of your father?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Danielstainz:
Mallam usman ameachi ezuzu
no be small thing oh cheesy
Danielstainz:
Mallam usman ameachi ezuzu
no be small thing oh
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
that presenter should start moving with body guards oh! the sun will erect and set day and night as amaechi's anger keeps boiling for revenge
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
olajorn:
The presenter must be high on something I don't know...so she mean insecurity is higher dz regime than last regime
dat wasn't what she meant.

She only told him his a hypocrite indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2016
How to become Zombie in 10mins

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2016
opribo:
Definitely not a quality expected of a .omister
that minister must be eased PFF the job before he sets the nation on fire with his hot temper.
And some1 will say with dis temper he doesn't beat his wife black and blue
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Pascal181: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2016
MrALIVE:
If the insecurity the presenter was talking abt is boko haram,then it is only a fool that will not admit that progress has been made
U no get brain o. Wat of buhari herdsmen killing and attacking people everywhere in d con3

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by christopher123(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2016
youngies:
The Minister of Transport, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who is known for his more than stellar reputation to stir controversies and spill vitriols is on the news again, yet for another wrong reason.

The Minister who is in Rivers State ahead of the rerun elections scheduled to be held on Saturday, March 19, 2016, had a complete meltdown, nearly lost his mind and walked off mid-broadcast during an interview at Love FM in the River’s State capital of Port-Harcourt.

Amaechi had said “I think Wike should resign because he has failed Rivers state. The insecurity in the state is alarming.”

Responding, the presenter said “Very interesting, Hon. Minister that you are calling for the resignation of Governor Wike. Would you also call for the resignation of President Buhari, since we all know that the security situation in the country has only got worse since he assumed office?”

The question posed by the presenter appears to have ridiculed Mr. Amaechi’s argument that Gov. Wike should resign, as it seemed to have either struck a chord or exposed Amaechi hypocritical dispositions on matters concerning his Governor and the President.

Shocked by the boldness of the presenter, Amaechi, lashed back at her for asking such a question, describing the question as “stupid”.

He defended the All Progressive Congress (APC)-led government, by alleging that the security situation in the country has not gone worse, adding that he was on the platform to discuss Rivers state and nothing more.

“If you don’t have any other question to ask me, I get out of here. What kind of stupid question is that? Who told you that the security situation has gone worse in Nigeria? I am here to discuss Rivers state,” he said.

The presenter quickly responded by stating that it was only a simple question.

She said, “…. you just called for the resignation of…”

Before she was done speaking, Amaechi interjected her saying, “Just shut up …..”

The horrified presenter later apologized to listeners for the minister’s crude behavior.

Mr. Amaechi seemed to be having excruciating political moment since the Supreme court affirmed the election of political arch-rival, Barr. Nyesom Wike as Governor of River’s State.

The former Rivers Governor has been going from one media house to the other throwing tantrums and making provocative remarks about Gov. Nyesom Wike and his associates, turning himself into an object of derision.

Mr. Amaechi’s remarkable ignorance about national affairs always gets him into trouble. And every time he tries to reassure, he digs the hole deeper.

Reacting, a public affairs commentator, Mr. Jeff Ossai said: “Amaechi is a very bitter man, and this is the very brand of bitterness that has led many politician into the abyss.”

Another commentator who spoke to THE WHISTLER Mr. Emeka Omuorah wondered why Buhari with all his goodwill before the election, trusted a man like Amaechi with a cabinet position, he said: “Why, at a moment when Nigeria desperately needs it’s best hands, would Buhari recruit the clowns?”

Source: http://www.thewhistler.ng/story/amaechi-loses-his-temper-lashes-out-at-presenter-who-exposed-his-hypocrisy-on-live-radio

Amaechi is just a tour of tout

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by AreaFada2: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2016
MrALIVE:
If the insecurity the presenter was talking abt is boko haram,then it is only a fool that will not admit that progress has been made

Fulani herdsmen killing hundreds, is it not insecurity?

Does it matter who one is killed or kidnapped by? Boko, Fulani or regular criminal elements?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Jean2(m): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by AreaFada2: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2016
tinktanker:
she is a good presenter. Amaechi want everyone to play to his gallery but she simply refused. Y should wike resign, is rivers state not also in Nigeria? Has pmb resigned over Agatu killing, or over ese kidnap n forced marriage or over the hausa n yoruba fight. Or over the bank robbery in lag 'n ph? Abi all these are not insercurity? Stop being sentimental n grow up.
Oya zombie insult me for saying d truth. Oya fire!

Abi o. Does Wike appoint a police commissioner? It is Buhari's Federal police. Insecurity is squarely at FG's neck.

Is that not how GEJ was blamed for everything? Why complain now.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2016
A very foolish, patronizing and partisan question thrown to an edgy, angry and confidence sliding ex-governor
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Johnsinia(m): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Silvofitz:
I also feel the journalist was silly, rude, incompetent and not witty.
By what index is Nigeria security worse now than in the previous administration? I think that's the question Amaechi should have asked the Buffon.
The previous administration had put the nation on a land mine ( via chronic looting, abetting terrorism, depletion of national wealth, etc), and the nation was only waiting to be blown away until this administration came to rescue.
This administration has been detonating the land mines. This may take awhile. The affected Buffons will essentially fight back by way of terror attack, sabotaging government policy, etc. But in a little while, all these distractions will give way. And Nigeria will be good again.
We should not allow these saboteurs ( unintelligent journalists, terrorists, kleptomaniacs in high places, etc) distract the messaiac government of Buhari.
Buhari is working.
Take it, or leave it.
Baseless point from one of the illiterate fool that voted an illiterate old cow as president in this 21st century. So, Because ur great grand father failled all ur generatns should also fail abi. Buhari ur messaiah! Guy u r lost already, u can't be save.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by olajorn(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2016
adanny01:

Even if i was the one this presenter asked that question, i will immediately know she is partisan. Rhe right thing to do is immediately call whaterver interview we have short and blacklist her from my presence.

Its a fact that killings in Rivers have reached astronomical state and the one FG is managing has actually gone down. There is no doubt about that fact. The only ppl who have not accepted that is FFK and Olisa Metuh and we all know they will disown their own mothers if paid to do so.
that is actually true

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by str8talk1: 1:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Amaechi's face looks like 'Wetin dey do dis host,I com here come talk about Wike she dey ask me about Baba daura'.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by SAMBARRY: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Rotimi rotimi. Omo ameyshi fun ara e cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by maestroferddi: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Abagworo:
The lady in question is very stupid. Insecurity situation in Nigeria has improved while that of Rivers is on increase. Why then bring Buhari into such?
You blind followers/supporters of APC are fast losing it...

Just imagine yourself.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by repogirl(f): 2:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Typical of him, he's just doing what he knows to do best, which is rubbish!
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:13am On Mar 15, 2016
I grew up in Rivers and consider the place my second home,but I can tell you that someone will shoot the hell out of this unfortunate Igboman sooner than later.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by tushburg(m): 3:24am On Mar 15, 2016
MrALIVE:

So what will you call the dastardly act meted out by fulani nomads/herds men on every part of nigeria angry

Or you don't think it's a security challenge...
Some of us allow political sentiment to be cloud our judgment.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by lielbree: 3:32am On Mar 15, 2016
Ameachi is just an ediot
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by badonkadonk: 4:10am On Mar 15, 2016
youngies:
The Minister of Transport, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who is known for his more than stellar reputation to stir controversies and spill vitriols is on the news again, yet for another wrong reason.

The Minister who is in Rivers State ahead of the rerun elections scheduled to be held on Saturday, March 19, 2016, had a complete meltdown, nearly lost his mind and walked off mid-broadcast during an interview at Love FM in the River’s State capital of Port-Harcourt.

Amaechi had said “I think Wike should resign because he has failed Rivers state. The insecurity in the state is alarming.”

Responding, the presenter said “Very interesting, Hon. Minister that you are calling for the resignation of Governor Wike. Would you also call for the resignation of President Buhari, since we all know that the security situation in the country has only got worse since he assumed office?”

The question posed by the presenter appears to have ridiculed Mr. Amaechi’s argument that Gov. Wike should resign, as it seemed to have either struck a chord or exposed Amaechi hypocritical dispositions on matters concerning his Governor and the President.

Shocked by the boldness of the presenter, Amaechi, lashed back at her for asking such a question, describing the question as “stupid”.

He defended the All Progressive Congress (APC)-led government, by alleging that the security situation in the country has not gone worse, adding that he was on the platform to discuss Rivers state and nothing more.

“If you don’t have any other question to ask me, I get out of here. What kind of stupid question is that? Who told you that the security situation has gone worse in Nigeria? I am here to discuss Rivers state,” he said.

The presenter quickly responded by stating that it was only a simple question.

She said, “…. you just called for the resignation of…”

Before she was done speaking, Amaechi interjected her saying, “Just shut up …..”

The horrified presenter later apologized to listeners for the minister’s crude behavior.

Mr. Amaechi seemed to be having excruciating political moment since the Supreme court affirmed the election of political arch-rival, Barr. Nyesom Wike as Governor of River’s State.

The former Rivers Governor has been going from one media house to the other throwing tantrums and making provocative remarks about Gov. Nyesom Wike and his associates, turning himself into an object of derision.

Mr. Amaechi’s remarkable ignorance about national affairs always gets him into trouble. And every time he tries to reassure, he digs the hole deeper.

Reacting, a public affairs commentator, Mr. Jeff Ossai said: “Amaechi is a very bitter man, and this is the very brand of bitterness that has led many politician into the abyss.”

Another commentator who spoke to THE WHISTLER Mr. Emeka Omuorah wondered why Buhari with all his goodwill before the election, trusted a man like Amaechi with a cabinet position, he said: “Why, at a moment when Nigeria desperately needs it’s best hands, would Buhari recruit the clowns?”

Source: http://www.thewhistler.ng/story/amaechi-loses-his-temper-lashes-out-at-presenter-who-exposed-his-hypocrisy-on-live-radio

God bless that reporter... It's tym to expose the government for what it is... a bunch of hypocrites...

One year down the line... They are still knee deep in castigating the opposing party... And yet they themselves are unclean in their dealings...
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by egbojay: 4:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Amaechi was d SUG president as a student under dplatform of cultism. He was spotted on their graduation with a red ribbon gyrating. Later bcame a governor. Nigeria under which platform? Rivers is known for d highest engaged cult groups even grand parents grabs orientation. Amaechi is nobody but a killer. A governor who has never been in d military carrying gun into d creeks for militant hunt. Nigerians where did he gather that skill from? Amaechi is only rubbing his family name on d mud. All I know is dat buhari will use n dump him and he will den become a fool. Sai chains no b only change

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by miqos02(m): 4:54am On Mar 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by hollypagan: 5:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Who pay me more I will support
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Paentera(m): 5:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Hypocrisy, not "Hipocrisy" as spelt in the topic.

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by hollywater: 5:07am On Mar 15, 2016
MrALIVE:
It's only a fool that think that the only security problem we have in Nigeria today is Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.