Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy (56115 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper / End Of An Era: Rivers People Smashes The Head Of The Serpent - Amaechi, Loses Lg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by SycophanticGoat: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by AstraNetwork: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Amaechi heard that Wike is passing by.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2016
ogene007:

I can bet you were in your pampers in 1984 when Buhari was military head of state. If you were like us who witnessed the hypocrisy and double-standardness of Buhari's military regime which worsened the economic situation in the country, you will not come here to insult your elders. You are one of the problems that arise in a society where proper history is not being taught in schools and where parents do not raise their children properly. I say this because history is repeating itself again with Buhari. He is coming into power on the back of an economic recession and repeating the same mistakes he made in 1984. Children like you will do well to learn more before coming to social media to exhibit you lack of proper education.
There you go wrong again! In 1984, I was already in medical school. I don't need to be a Methuselah to think right. Take it or leave it, Buhari will deal with the corrupt elements. Corruption will be a thing of the past. And wailer must wail. Any elder that think the corruption of the past administration must continue, should check into a rehab centre. It's unfortunate that some elders do choose to suffer intentional amnesia when some national issues do not favor their ethnic or party affiliation. Leave your bigotry, and join patriotic Nigerians who, though not belonging to any party, are contributing their quotas to national development in their various fields, and demand that Nigeria must be run properly. Not political jobbers, whose lives depend on the gains of corruption. Get a life, Hon. Methuselah!
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by SycophanticGoat: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by eLcastro(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2016
MrALIVE:
If the insecurity the presenter was talking abt is boko haram,then it is only a fool that will not admit that progress has been made
so nw it's only bh killings that should be counted as killings...all d pipo fulani heads men are killing r soft target sha...nt citizens
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by alfsalami: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2016
The comparative question itself was uncalled for and full of political sentiment . Someone must be beating the drum for the lady
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by eLcastro(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Abagworo:
The lady in question is very stupid. Insecurity situation in Nigeria has improved while that of Rivers is on increase. Why then bring Buhari into such?
Anoda zombie spotted...as rivers is in cameroon..."insecurity in nigeria is decreasin.,while insecurity in rivers is increasin" grin grin go skool dem go join kigite
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by ogene007: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Silvofitz:

There you go wrong again! In 1984, I was already in medical school. I don't need to be a Methuselah to think right. Take it or leave it, Buhari will deal with the corrupt elements. Corruption will be a thing of the past. And wailer must wail. Any elder that think the corruption of the past administration must continue, should check into a rehab centre. It's unfortunate that some elders do choose to suffer intentional amnesia when some national issues do not favor their ethnic or party affiliation. Leave your bigotry, and join patriotic Nigerians who, though not belonging to any party, are contributing their quotas to national development in their various fields, and demand that Nigeria must be run properly. Not political jobbers, whose lives depend on the gains of corruption. Get a life, Hon. Methuselah!
Let me assume you where an adult in 1984 as you have claimed, and were in this country to witness the sheer cluelessness exhibited by Buhari in the management of the economic crisis of that time, you should go into a mental rehab because you are suffering from serious amnesia. Buhari's ineptitude in the management of the economy and country in general has exacerbated the already bad situation. People like you are trying to redefine what patriotism is. If you state the obvious, which is that this regime was not ready for leadership, and should quickly get its act right, you are unpatriotic. A regime that is trying to borrow 2 trillion naira to fund a padded budget cannot be acting in our best economic interest. A regime that looks the other way while hundreds are being killed in Benue and other parts of the country cannot obviously be working in our best national interests. A regime which is trying to erode our basic freedoms as enshrined in the 1999 constitution which they swore to uphold is obviously not working in our interest. And for us to complain about this, we are branded as unpatriotic. People like you are the biggest enemies of this country because you are blinded by your misplaced and moronic loyalty to an unrepentant tyrant whose only quest is to serve the parochial interests of the hausa/fulani political establishment. Just recently, El rufai sent a bill whose sole aim is to kill christianity in nigeria. Today, they are kidnapping christian girls and converting them to islam as part of their islamization agenda, yet you come here to preach to us about patriotism. People like you are the shameless zombies the islamists and pedophiles have recruited to do their dirty PR jobs for them and you come online daily to spew trash. If you are so confident about your belief in this your Buhari 'Messiah', you should take a trip to Agatu and preach patriotism to the communities that have been decimated by the fulani militia. You are waiting till when there is an uncontrollable crisis across the entire country for you to know that Buhari has to sit up or shape out.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Andy1985ng(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2016
God bless that presenter
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2016
ogene007:

You are simply talking gibberish. Agatu killings alone has claimed more than 500 lives, not to speak about the other killings going on over other parts of the country. Between when Buhari took over till now, there has been more BH bombings than experienced in the last one year of GEJ's regime. Whatever supposed gains made by Buhari in the fight against BH were already there in the last 2 months before the 2015 elections. If you claim to be enlightened, you should analyze issues without sentiments. Amaechi would not conduct himself this way if he was in BBC, CNN or Aljazeera studios, talk more of pouring invective at the interviewer. These politicians know how to behave themselves when they are faced by the international media, but do otherwise when they are at home. Amaechi is a tout in the so-called 'change' team, and nigerians are not surprised that nothing has been achieved for the past 10 months of this regime, other than lies and propaganda. They say they are fighting corruption, yet we don't know how much has been recovered, neither has any meaningful conviction made. The only people who are mouthing the so-called achievement of this regime are zombies who are to proud to openly admit that they had been scammed by the APC, who are daily reneging on their campaign promises. Please, quit this show of moronic loyalty to people who do not even know that you exist.
I will now refer you to Yaba left.
There you will get solution.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2016
ogene007:

Let me assume you where an adult in 1984 as you have claimed, and were in this country to witness the sheer cluelessness exhibited by Buhari in the management of the economic crisis of that time, you should go into a mental rehab because you are suffering from serious amnesia. Buhari's ineptitude in the management of the economy and country in general has exacerbated the already bad situation. People like you are trying to redefine what patriotism is. If you state the obvious, which is that this regime was not ready for leadership, and should quickly get its act right, you are unpatriotic. A regime that is trying to borrow 2 trillion naira to fund a padded budget cannot be acting in our best economic interest. A regime that looks the other way while hundreds are being killed in Benue and other parts of the country cannot obviously be working in our best national interests. A regime which is trying to erode our basic freedoms as enshrined in the 1999 constitution which they swore to uphold is obviously not working in our interest. And for us to complain about this, we are branded as unpatriotic. People like you are the biggest enemies of this country because you are blinded by your misplaced and moronic loyalty to an unrepentant tyrant whose only quest is to serve the parochial interests of the hausa/fulani political establishment. Just recently, El rufai sent a bill whose sole aim is to kill christianity in nigeria. Today, they are kidnapping christian girls and converting them to islam as part of their islamization agenda, yet you come here to preach to us about patriotism. People like you are the shameless zombies the islamists and pedophiles have recruited to do their dirty PR jobs for them and you come online daily to spew trash. If you are so confident about your belief in this your Buhari 'Messiah', you should take a trip to Agatu and preach patriotism to the communities that have been decimated by the fulani militia. You are waiting till when there is an uncontrollable crisis across the entire country for you to know that Buhari has to sit up or shape out.
Do yourself a favor.
Ask for Yaba left.
You don't need any reference letter.
The clinical presentations are there.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by sen8or(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
MrALIVE:
If the insecurity the presenter was talking abt is boko haram,then it is only a fool that will not admit that progress has been made
Na only Boko haram b d security challenge we dey face for naija? jst asking o
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by ogene007: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Silvofitz:

Do yourself a favor.
Ask for Yaba left.
You don't need any reference letter.
The clinical presentations are there.
There the insults from Buhari zombies come again. Whenever they are faced with the issues on the ground, they resort to mindless abuses and insults. You people are not different from your mentor. You can all go and enlist in his militia that are presently in the killing fields of Agatu. Just know that you will all have a date with Karma.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by ibietela2(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
medpren:
Lalalasticlala abeg come see Amaechi wan run mad for radio station.

I have always maintained that amaechi bought his university cert, the guy has never sounded intelligent me or to anyone else!

Except Zombies
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by ibietela2(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
D presenter must be an Id*iot for saying d security situation has gotten worse since PMB resume office.

Didn't i just called Zombies?
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by mynd1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
crixtex:

Did d reporter lie
do u know how many pple ve been killed since Buhari assumed office? ??
Tell me sir!
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by mynd1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
bankylan:

So obvious u inherited idiocy for saying this...I can't really blame u...it is a generation problem!
D next u quote me with insult,I won't take lightly with u. Be warn! Nonsense!
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by anonimi: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
eyeview:
I would like to get to hear this audio interview.

Can anyone share the audio of this interview including this crude, animalistic behaviour from the Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi?
Thanks.
Surely the man belongs in a zoo with other caged animals if he said this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by anonimi: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
portside:
Some Buhari follow are so blind and deaf that when the truth is been said they find a way to trying defend

Not their fault, bro.
Blame it on Aisha's rice with salad to join grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by anonimi: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Silvofitz:
I also feel the journalist was silly, rude, incompetent and not witty.
By what index is Nigeria security worse now than in the previous administration? I think that's the question Amaechi should have asked the Buffon.

Please sir, by what index did Amaechi say that security is worse in Rivers now than in his own previous administration?
I hope that you will not give an answer that further confirms your buffoon status oh. angry
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
ogene007:

There the insults from Buhari zombies come again. Whenever they are faced with the issues on the ground, they resort to mindless abuses and insults. You people are not different from your mentor. You can all go and enlist in his militia that are presently in the killing fields of Agatu. Just know that you will all have a date with Karma.
Unfortunately, your crying continues till 2019.
I can't help you, Hon. Methuselah.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
anonimi:

Please sir, by what index did Amaechi say that security is worse in Rivers now than in his own previous administration?
I hope that you will not give an answer that further confirms your buffoon status oh. angry
Ask Amaechi, or remain silent in rehab home.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by anonimi: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Silvofitz:
Ask Amaechi, or remain silent in rehab home.

Is that where you are?
Please accept my sympathy oh. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by ogene007: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Silvofitz:

Unfortunately, your crying continues till 2019.
I can't help you, Hon. Methuselah.
God is attentive to the cries of the down trodden and will deliver his people. I do not need to remind you that it is God that will determine whether Buhari will complete his term. As the killings in Agatu and other places continue under the watch of a supposedly elected president of the country, God will surely deliver his people. He delivered nigeria from abacha, Buhari will not be different.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
anonimi:

Is that where you are?
Please accept my sympathy oh. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade
If I have any reason to go there, it's to attend to patients like you.
And I'm proud of my job.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
Tell me sir!

Shiites
Biafrauds
Kidnapped killings
Fulani herdsmen killings
Boko haram killings...

Oya dispute ds one mynd... cool
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by chipet67(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Danielstainz:
Mallam usman ameachi ezuzu
Amaechi Iscariot
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by josite: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
im not a fan of amechi but some of this reporter do not understand when you invite a guy for an interview and he honoured it ,he is your guest and you must treat him like u would a normal guest.A good journalist can make his or her point without being cheeky.I remember one or 2 extremely silly questions from maupe while a guest of channels.

i dint lose my cool but i did sensibly took the sail out of her wind and from then on,refuse to give her room to ride me unruly.\

amechi simply did what occured to him and for all i care that particular presenter will do better next time.
buhari too got angry while being interviewed on the Islamic countries coalition
obasanjo too goo angry when amanpour asked him about Halliburton/tessler.so kini big deal?
until u are there u are free to condemn amechi .
A guest being interviewed has a privilege and you cant just breached his privilege anyhow HE honour your iv.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by titosantana(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
cheesy Both the presenter and and the writer are Wike fan
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by sddiamond: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
olajorn:
The presenter must be high on something I don't know...so she mean insecurity is higher dz regime than last regime
off course insecurity is higher in this regim, when efcc and DSS openly violets the citizens fundamental human right and the police and military openly kills unarmed peaceful protesters who are just exercising their right in the constitution, not to talk of the Fulani herdsmen that compares cows to citizens there is no security in this country, my brother am not safe in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.