Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland (1688 Views)

See Some Hilarious Photos To Prove That “love Is Really Blind” / Some Hilarious Photos That Defines The Moment. / Some Hilarious Valentine Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by 211Observer(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Some funny HEADLINES & PEOPLE you will find on NAIRALAND;

1. "HOW I FVCKED A NAIRALANDER TODAY"

•seriously, sleeping with a girl you met on NL and later make it publicity... I wonder if this is social achievement o.
I saw the news on the front that wizkid bought a mansion in Los angeles. I quickly caculated the guy age and minus it from my own and still have big odd remaining like "merrybet odd"
so na how i kpansh a NLder be my achievement to be publicised? SMH

2. "MY ORDEAL WITH A NAIRALAND TODAY"

• Honestly, I dont know what that Op was thinking yesterday. I think there was a news in the FP "Linda Ikeji wants to give a woman #500,000"
Linda Ikeji is a lady like you girls. abeg!! You gat what i'm saying ?

3. "HOW TO MAKE NAIJA GIRLS SLEEP WITH YOU"

• This Op.... mehn!! phewwww... I clean my face with my #50 hankerchief for you.
When Churchill, Tonto Dick A, I mean "Dike" husband, Churchill. A man like you went to Ondo state to donate to charity in his own motherland. you are here strategising "how to sleep with Naija girls".
well, God understood your own case shaa!! He will surely kill that old woman for ur village.

4. "8 KINDS OF GIRLS YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY"

• Girls, shey una see some of una life? Girls are now bend down and select. Characterly or morally. Just take am it fit your body, if not matched drop it and take another one. Lolxxxxx

That one sef good. The only Bible even says that "Seeing is believing" so sampling is no longer a sin.
Lobatan!!

5. " WHAT SHOULD I DO, MY GIRLFRIEND NEVER SAYS I LOVE YOU"

• I wonder if this Op ever bought gift worth of 50k to his girlfriend before. I think money makes good acknowledgment! when u re rich Your wife calls you my "pluto or my jupiter, my weetheart or my sweet gizard"
If poor, she calls you "Daddy Tope or Baba Nkeshi"
As per bf-gf level, if u re rich she ask you "baby where are you now? But the other side... she'd ask "Ola where you dey biko?"
Hoping for a girl to tell u that "I love you" means you are not loaded or hopeless.

Get loaded Oga Ade.

5. "LALASTICLALA CREW"

• The crew will never stop calling Lalasticlala after they wrote something that headlines "SHE FINALLY DISAPPOINTED ME SHAA"
are this crew asking Lalasticlala to beg the girl to come back?
Even the LALASTICLALA name self pisses like heck! What in the underworld is lalasticlala biko?

Well make I apply break here before someone stones through their phone.

Lolxzzzzz.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by falconey(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
"A NAIRALANDER COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET,I'M GAY by durentt."

" CAN MONEY BUY LOVE"
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
I PACK MY CAR AT THE GARAGE AND MY NEIBOUR STARTED LOOKING AT ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO? MAMAGEE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by 211Observer(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Carry am enter your room bros

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
HOW LALASTICLALA LICKED MY LEFT SCROTUM
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
cheesycheesy funny op
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
211Observer:
Some funny HEADLINES & PEOPLE you will find on NAIRALAND;

3. "HOW TO MAKE NAIJA GIRLS SLEEP WITH YOU"

• This Op.... mehn!! phewwww... I clean my face with my #50 hankerchief for you.
Haha grin

Pushplay look! You done made the man get out his kerchief fer you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by lalasticlala(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
I caught my girlfriend sniffing my boxers, should I dump her? Cc lalasticlala FP grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
8 WAYS TO WIN THE HEART OF LAGOS ISLAND GUYS (AJEBUTTERS) by Jadekitana,

It was as if catching island boys is a career path tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by robosky02(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala:
I caught my girlfriend sniffing my boxers, should I dump her? Cc lalasticlala FP grin

lol
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala:
baba you've suffered oo

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala:

grin grin
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by IamEdun: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2016

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala:
and most times you dey push am go fpgrin

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by 211Observer(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
skarlett:

grin
skarlett:

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala:
LoL. no dump her friend's younger sister's aunt
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Gofwane(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
There is a very high possibility this thread will get to the promise land aka headquarters aka front page.

So let me relax here with my hot burkutu because no light. I need a lady to come sit on my lap so that i go relax well, well.
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by falconey(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala:

LwkM, it should hit frontpage, worse thread had hit the frontpage.
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by fulfillbill(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
give them a little time and u will see headline like:
I WANT TO SEX MY GIRL. HOW WILL I PUT IT INSIDE?

WHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND ALWAYS SLEEPING AT ONE GUY HOUSE OVERNIGHT?

SHOULD I TAKE MY GARRI TONITE WITH OR WITHOUT WATER?

All of una God dey watch u live for supersport 3
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
My Girlfriend just told me I am childish,Do you think am childish? grin lalasticlala do the needful grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Gofwane(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala:
I caught my girlfriend sniffing my boxers, should I dump her? Cc lalasticlala FP
how many mentions do you get in a day
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
I farted in a guys house what is going through his mind-MAMAGEE
Should i dickscipline this sixteen year old girl-JONAIFEME
Ten types of girls-Tosyne2much
Samsu oil-Humblegoodman
Give it to me from the back-Delectablegyal

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Vikky014(f): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
lol
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lala, NL celeb! see as those boys up there dey quote am
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thank God say my name no dey dia cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by mytime24(f): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rate my ugly face undecided

#airforce1 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Jboyossai(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
I was here
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by jaykaylegend(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
you will see topic like ,please i want to cook jollof, should i use rice?
Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
hahaha, I can't stop laughing at y'all's comments...

IS BEYANSI A ROLE MODEL TO TODAY'S WOMEN? ---MRCORK

the most annoying part, na BEYONCE him dey call BEYANSI ooo...lol

3 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious HEADLINES & PEOPLE You Will Find On Nairaland by Nickymezor(f): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Like To Meet Your Dream Partner / 11 Ways You Can Make Your Life Easier Part 1 (photos) / Girls Hostel Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.