Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Kidnappers Free former edo speaker's wife and Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kidnappers Free former edo speaker's wife and Others (422 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Free former edo speaker's wife and Others by Ayodeji2k14: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
At last,the evil kidnappers that abucted Hasanna Garuba who is a magistrate and the wife of former edo state speaker and three other people including two medical doctors who were kidnaped on Tuesday have been released by their abductors on saturday.They were all released after huge ransomes have been paid by their families to their captors.

Re: Kidnappers Free former edo speaker's wife and Others by sprinter101(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Good to know
Re: Kidnappers Free former edo speaker's wife and Others by 4reala(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Congratz, thank God

(1) (Reply)

Noble And Chioma Otisi Are Getting Married Traditionally Today In Abia State / Can I Kiss You / Research Shows Higher Rate Of Happiness Among Non-users Of Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.