Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS (44267 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by conjugal(f): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
knightsTempler:

When next you visit your doctor, pls don't forget to tell him that you need a brain transplant for common sense, cuz you don't seem to have any going by your comment. #NoPunIntended.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:
why the emphasis on Dangote as if he drove the truck? Who knows if the couple were not concentrating before the crash? Dangote is not the owner of any truck that has his name on it.

Rip to the careless couples who couldnt turn on their full lights to see what is in front of them undecided
You and the ediotts that liked your post are siccck. Most u seek for cheap attention all the time?
May the spirits of the couples hunt you!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by ice25(f): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
the rate of accident this year is alarming
God protect us
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Critiqual(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
My qwenshun: Was it not a Dangote truck? So why una dey para cos dem mention Dangote truck? Did they say Dangote killed couple?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by amtaken(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Se' na blood sacrifice ni?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by sexaddict08(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:
why the emphasis on Dangote as if he drove the truck? Who knows if the couple were not concentrating before the crash? Dangote is not the owner of any truck that has his name on it.

Rip to the careless couples who couldnt turn on their full lights to see what is in front of them undecided

chaiii...
baki de hankeli...chus
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by amtaken(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Google vicarious liability and you will understand why the emphasis is on Dangote. Thanks.
irunooboo:

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
davodyguy:

Nice one. you've really made sense from this particular post

Nigerians are very funny. Is Dangote the driver? Why not say Truck driver kills careless couple in Lagos?
both of you are clowns
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
ALL THE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS THAT THEY ARE STEALING AND THE ONES GOTTEN FROM ABACHA, HAD IT BEEN IT WERE EXPENDED AND FOCUSED ON RAIL LINES SAFETY WILL AT LEAST BE GUARANTEED
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Richardonald:
I know nothing will be done about it Afterall he is African richest man.. I know if it is a citizen of this country, even if he is rich they will still go to court.

Not sure what country you're in but here in US nothing will happen to the owner of the company.

This is why corporations are formed, to protect owners and shareholders from liability.

The dune driver is culpable. Did he not do a safety inspection before putting his rig on the road? Where is LASTMA? Please don't tell me that the truck didn't pass by any checkpoints in the past 24 hours.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by naijapips02: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
knightsTempler:

When next you visit your doctor, pls don't forget to tell him that you need a brain transplant for common sense, cuz you don't seem to have any going by your comment. #NoPunIntended.

some people are ready to do anything for attention. You shouldn't have mentioned her. that was what she was desperately seeking for. Next time learn to starved her of mention and her brain would format automatically.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by nairaman66(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Richest man in Africa!!! Hahahaha.. Lmao
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by naijapips02: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Not sure what country you're in but here in US nothing will happen to the owner of the company.

This is why corporations are formed, to protect owners and shareholders from liability.

The dune driver is culpable. Did he not do a safety inspection before putting his rig on the road? Where is LASTMA? Please don't tell me that the truck didn't pass by any checkpoints in the past 24 hours.

dude, they company would pay damages for employing a careless driver. insurance might save their sorry arse But they must pay.

companies take responsibities for the carelessness of their staffs.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by knightsTempler: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
conjugal:

Thank you very much.

You welcome m'am.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by omonla555: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Couple Rammed into Dangote's Truck in Abule Egba
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by ijebu2020: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Uhhm with the rate at which Dangotes truck them dey kill people up and down by accident hope say Dangote no dey take style sacrificed people for blood money oooo..jst my own view
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Amack(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fulani herdsmen, boko haram and dangote truck. The Northern killer agency.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

dats bad of u, how do u knw they were careless??
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

Why now? This is just too harsh! You could have made your point differently.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by juwoonn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

Who are thou to judge.

You have even concluded that the couples were careless without knowing what actually happened.

If I catch u with that my C shaped d!ck, u go change monika.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by roydenavas: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
DIS UNA AFRICAN NO 1 RICHEST MAN NA RITUALIST ooo NA EVERY MONTH HM TRUCKS DEY KILL PEOPLE ABEG MAKE UNA REASON AM Ooooo
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by amuokuko: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

Comment of someone who ve never driven at night in Lagos...

Sometimes i go 2-8 seconds partially blind cous of people like you that turn on their full light knowing there is someone driving the opposite direction..

Secondly, most nigerian trailers dont ve this reflective back light, this also contributed to to the accident.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by bid4rich(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
uchendu99:
Just say a truck hit a couple, must Dangote be mentioned? somebody might come here and insinuate the mans trucks keep killing people so he can get richer. The way people reason this days is amusing, as if he was driving the truck.

A truck has no name abi? what happened to the couple shall not be your portion in Jesus name. have a human feeling small, biko
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
naijapips02:

dude, they company would pay damages for employing a careless driver. insurance might save their sorry arse But they must pay.

companies take responsibities for the carelessness of their staffs.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

In USA, Dangote company may pay damages if awarded by a jury. Mr. Dangote will never be involved personally as being suggested.

Hope you can see the difference.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Smellymouth: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

undecided

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by palsenator(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

I can easily predict where you **** came from. Omg! You are one of the **** in this country and it is obvious with your chicken brain. **** You think It was their wish to die? Even people who are extremely careful still die . Please read again and comment otherwise ****
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by uchendu99(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
bid4rich:

A truck has no name abi? what happened to the couple shall not be your portion in Jesus name. have a human feeling small, biko
Its not about human feelings, i feel sorry for the dead. Adding Dangote to it is sensationalism.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by tiwiex(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

I almost ran into a broken down keke on one of Abuja express lanes at night. It was dead, had no reflectors and they were trying to push it along right on the driving lane. i was LUCKY to see it at the last minute. Would you say i was careless if the story was different?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Btruth: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

....did you said they have his name on them? And with that, isn't he suppose to do something about the recklessness of the trucks with his name on them? Or, who do you think the accusing finger will be pointed to?

If I were him (Dangote), I think I will do more in safety of those trucks than Dangote truck here, Dangote truck there.

God will help us with all our evil rich people in this society, and yet, the law cannot touch or do anything to them.

Let us sometimes think about countless of people that had lost their lives through Dangote trucks accidents. Go to toll-gate in Sango, you observe his trucks filled the place, that had claims lives of powerless people, and yet their family are still in pain. If it were to be in other part of the world, I'm sure by now he would have feel the heat.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by Fourwinds: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
irunooboo:

what is d meaning of ur moniker
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS by aviazuva: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is it true that all Dangote drivers are Phd holders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / Multiple Accident At Ozumba Mbadiwe, Lagos (photos) / My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.