Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

He Dumped Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me! (1228 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dumped Me! by fabem(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2016
‘He dumped me’ is most commonly used words after ‘I love you’ from ladies. Statements like ‘After what I’ve done for him, he still dumped me.’ I pity some ladies who have invested their Bodies, Souls, Time, Money, and Energy in relationships/
marriages and at the end, everything still crumbled.

The question is ‘what went wrong?’
Sincerely, women are more devoted than men in both relationship/marriage but they got little appreciations back from boyfriends/Husbands. Nobody is perfect but something can be done better.

The word ‘He dumped me’ makes me feel terrible when a lady is explaining her ordeal in her current or previous relationship. Which prompt me to do little write up on this topic.

The problem he dumped me starts the day you lose your value and respect to a man. We all know that “No matter how you satisfied your Boyfriend with Sex, it doesn’t me he loves you or ready to marry you. Knowing your stand in a relationship really matters a lot.

As far as you are not raped, or forced to do something, it means you did it willingly and intentionally. For example, sex is pleasure for both parties, as far as you enjoy it together, everything is equal. So, you are not dumped. Sometimes as well, men are being used and dumped also.

Dear ladies, being single doesn’t mean you are cursed or have spiritual problem. Have standard and taste! There is difference between ‘Pride and Proud’. Don’t start a relationship you don’t feel secured, appreciated, respected, and valued. These things mentioned are easy to know in a relationship but only for matured minds.

Love is a beautiful thing, but the probability of falling in love and being jilted is 50/50. So, don’t think you can just fall in love without being hurt or have broken heart. That is why some women are highly appreciated in the society; they get out of problem that can weigh them down easily. Mentality does it better!

I urge our ladies, be fit and mentally ready before going into any relationship. No crime in waiting or being patience. Age is not maturity but age is important in achieving a goal and target. Very hard to see or hear our so called Billionaire children love life. They code it and marry from their elites circle. Women are one of the most beautiful creatures from God that is why they can be deceived, jilted and dumped because they mostly have weak hearts.

It pains me the way our men treats our women and at the same time, our women causes some parts of those problems. Prayer is the master key! Before going to any pastor, Alfa or Herbalist for consultations about who to marry and about your marriage, kneel down in the corner of your room and pray to God for what you want. God don’t leave his own people during difficult periods. Even God still answers sinner’s prayer. Everything is about your heart.

You can’t be dumbed if you don’t use yourself anyhow or you leave yourself anyhow to be used. Let your dignity be intact. I do tell some ladies that, if you have standard, is not anyhow man that will come your way. In African mentality; a lady must not achieve up to her man which is totally wrong. Achieve more, don’t limit yourself. Stand out from others and see the kind of men that will approach you. Use yourself very well and feel good.

Don’t look up to a man before you feed and cloth yourself.......Respect number 1.

Don’t stay idle, work no matter how that salary is, big or small.......Respect number 2.

Don’t dress anyhow; decency sometime brings trust and value........Respect number 3.

Don’t turn to sex slave/machine, to satisfy him..........Respect number 4.

Something try to force him to fast and pray together.........Respect number 5.

Have a plan together both personal and collectively...........Respect number 6.

Don’t rush him to marry you..... Respect number 7.

Early in the morning, pray for him on phone if you not together.........Respect number 8.

Let your yes be yes and your no be no........Respect number 9.

Be understandable enough to understand situations.........Respect number 10.

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!
#fabem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Dumped Me! by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Until dem gather brain give demsef, that line no go disappear
Re: He Dumped Me! by Synzu(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2016
**In wizkids voice**

Oya sarewagba sisi shalewa cool cool
Re: He Dumped Me! by fabem(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2016
Synzu:
**In wizkids voice**

Sarewagba kini?
Re: He Dumped Me! by fabem(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Until dem gather brain give demsef, that line no go disappear

Hmmmmmm. Give them brain naaa?
Re: He Dumped Me! by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Noted cool
Re: He Dumped Me! by Monalisa185(f): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2016
he/she dumped you?

where exactly were you dumped?

in the gutter abi for better refuse site?

wait until LAWMA gets a hold of you, na that time you go know wetin real dumping betonguetongue
Re: He Dumped Me! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Synzu:
**In wizkids voice**

*Shalewa in the building *
Re: He Dumped Me! by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2016
Op gerra out of here angry

All chics no we do Majority of the DUMPING grin fact .. So i no know which chic they cry say person dump dem and if they get dumped they need to look in the mirro .

Ciz guys hardly dump they cheat cheat cheat till the girl give up n dump undecided

Well some sha
Re: He Dumped Me! by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Writeup makes sense tongue
Re: He Dumped Me! by fabem(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:
Writeup makes sense tongue
Thank sis
Re: He Dumped Me! by Synzu(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
fabem:

Sarewagba kini?
My staff of office cheesy
Re: He Dumped Me! by Synzu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
BumBae:

*Shalewa in the building *
**in wizkids voice**
If na Long thing you need, I'm Mr. GivingYouAllYouNeed cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Sex / If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober / (PHOTO) - Choose One Between These Two Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.