Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ (1624 Views)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / Sickest Punchlines From Nairaland Rappers This Year Being 2012 / The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
ladies and gentlemen , the battle yall have been anticipating ,
its the duel for who is crowned nairaland's most feared mc

usual house rules ,

battle of 3 rounds , ibime the current champion goes first , mallthius goes fist in round 2 then ibime goes 1st in round 3

16bars maximum of 32 lines. no holds barred, gentlemen , lets get it poppin. ibime its on u !
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ofoka, who made you Don King? Bringing unneccesary battles into my domain.

In deference to Malthius, I shall let him spit first cos I have never seen his raps and I cant judge his level. I need to know whether to bring my A-game, B-game or C-game. Besides, as you said "Ibime is the current champion". A champion always enters the ring second.  cool
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ Ofoka
nigga u should seek my permission b4 tryin to get me to do battle. plus who da Bleep is Mallthius. Learn to spell ma name nigga

@Ibime
i got a date 2mor with prince 82. if u down for a battle we can do it after that on a new thread.
let me know

peace
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
cut the permission/ don king stories dawgs, aint no scared pussis up in here , dawgs .in here we gangsta with a notorious appeal, we want blockbusters we want big battles, we want gore we want the best to battle. that the Bleep is whAT the nairaland competition is, besides mallthus prince is no competition for u . we all know that even my 2 year old sis knows that , beat him and come and face ibime the current heavyweight champion- he beat wordsmith , mailmalc and the nigga sauron .

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BY POPULAR DEMAND MALLTHUS VS IBIME . LETS GET IT POPPIN! DAWGS.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by HJ1(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2009
@ofoka. Guy why u dey mess up. busy body go kill u one day. Nobody asked u for a battle, n u just woke up one mornin and decide to organise one.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by eyonigger(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2009
no mind ofasko, na somehow/onekind correct guy, but complex dey worry am, he wants attention all the way round.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by eljonero: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
Weak Rapper Ofoka's in here again. Gosh! I stumbled on this, Chck thread(OFOKA, MYKALI, MAILMALC and JMOOREBK19 all battle SPEKTAKULA to see how weak dude is. I wish he could jus shut up or go and continue his battle wif that dude SPEKTAKULA.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
elfoonereo, u actually think i would answer a foolish goat like u ? me continue with that wack speckatular pussi , i am sure you are the same person as specktacularpussi , u registered today and u just have 2 posts , who are u foolin? idiot grin

@eyonigger the 106 biter grin grin
i am trying to elevate ur biting status by erasing ur biting history and ofering u a chance to spit to gain respect, yet you are here feeling funky like okoro. you are a disgrace like sauron, u are a fool, u think we dont have tv in ur house abi , going to 106 park to bite rhymes and now apologizing that you are a biter you are a very stupid disgraceful monkey ! if u talk too much i will upload the battle of sam-i -am that u went to bite to get props on nairaland.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by HJ1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
@ofoka "cunt': if u dont have any back up for this ur stupid allegation, then ur father must have wasted his sperm and ur mother of course wasted her ovum to give birth to a bitch named off spring like u. This was d same thing Sauron; ur babe tried to do to me on a particular tourney, giving false acusations. "guy act like ur name and go mess a cheap doctor to give you a brain transplant" BIAAATTCH!!! wink
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
H.J:

@ofoka. Guy why u dey mess up. busy body go kill u one day. Nobody asked u for a battle, n u just woke up one mornin and decide to organise one.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
H.J:

@ofoka " ur babe tried to do to me on a particular tourney,

do who? , did i tell u i was a gay.,,, it seeems u havent heard of me, go and ask sauron , i am ofoka bitch ! grin grin
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by eljonero: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
OFOKABITCH, LOL. U think it's getting in here and claiming u can diss dats it?

Evryline u throw jus wants to be a diss
       But they kip turning out a miss
       Dude thinks he's tite
       But hardly knows his left from his right
       My simple flows mke u sound like an slowpoke without a vetebrae
       Shitling I mke u something d 'vulture' threw away
       I see y u're trying battling ur way in2 my soak-a-way
       U're girl tld me ur a pest so u must be trying to steal my new shit n have hope 4 d day

Dats flow Dude. Dats Rhyme and Diss(R n' D) got skills? Throw 'em
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2009

@
el-fool-nero
rhyming slowpoke without a vertebrae?
now thats what classic wackess does to ur pedigree
nigga u got F9 in lyrical wackness
i have an MSC in lyrical dopeness
we aint on the same level ,
i spit on beats ./ u got beaten wit it
cuzz frankly if u wanna battle me then u gotta spit ur bars on beat!
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by spektakula: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
Most times,whackness makes one behave like a goat,
making unnecesary noise jst 2 giv himslf a boost,
i'v neva seen an idiot lik OFOKA D TOTO,
who's not fit but wants 2 wear king of rap lik a polo,
how are u goin 2 judge rapers who are tighter dan u,
wat maks u think ur handicarp brain can contain wat dis dudes can do,
i told u before,better get lost in nairaland,
giv way 4 sick rappers 2 hav a stand,
dnt think am battlin a fool lik u,
its jst an advice 4 cripple rappers lik u,
one mor thing,
go try RnB,maybe u'd be whacker dan being a rapper,
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by eljonero: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
C Dere's no need claiming u r a rapper OFOKA when u give situations where u can battle, Own up tell us all ur palms are sweating, Let me just 6 line diss u

Listen up dude
If I audio-diss u it wil b a hit on youtube
I'm de DOG baby u jus SNOOP
I watch u like an Eagle, OFOKA/
U're more like Stevie Wonder/
U jus groupe
U cant see me ask CENA/
U played hard baby now look who's meaner
U're flows stil toddle
Mine's like a NASA shuttle
U heard rite; I dogde dis planes in the sky
all nite, coz I'm really dat high
C hw I'm so out of this world
N u stay (rap)grounded even though u made the call?
U're jus twin towers/ I'm so Empire state I got so much goin on upstairs/
I dont nid an audio medium to raise ur hairs/ U're gonna nid u a Babel tower/to know wat goes on in my head
I'm even past those 6 lines,
LOL, coz I'm way past ur times
I'm not even done with u yet, u've turned to puddle?
Call ur hoodrat mom shitling, u'll soon need her cuddle

I dont nid ur wack audio battles and wack choruses, it gave my lil' sis nitmares, throw me wat u gat let Nairaland know whos game and whos wack! SHITLING. Funny enuf I aint even dissed you yet; dis is jus to test ur waters,
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by eyonigger(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hahahhaa

Ofoka ur stupidity has cost u more dan u can Handle/
This is so sicker than Clinton n Monica Lewinsky scandal/
Your name represents the word DISPERSAL/
So puff off serious Netcees cos handling u is more like a REHEARSAL/
Erase ur existence, like shaz wud clean up a thread/
Your mates aint here its with the guards u can break some bread/
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
@elfoolero/specktaculapussi , eyonuigger the biter and h.j the wankstar grin

am a terror like osama /wack mcs like yall know that am a nuclear threat
i rap with no regret/ur rhymes are like Vhs cassette i only press eject
even if u call ur mums i would leave their tits broken like lil cease teeth
its time for ur funeral/ even sauron agree that elfool-lero is dismissed
ur rhymes are like kirikiri prisoners even ur bars know they are living in bondage
a face off with ofoka the viper will leave ur heads covered with clinic bandage
i dont even need to stress myself to rhyme , my freestyle surpasses ur prime
u know why?cuzz u 3 rappers are like panadol i will swallow you all 3 at a time grin
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by HJ1(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2009
ofokasibe:

@elfoolero/specktaculapussi , eyonuigger the biter and h.j the wankstar grin

am a terror like osama /wack mcs like yall know that am a nuclear threat
i rap with no regret/ur rhymes are like Vhs cassette i only press eject
even if u call ur mums i would leave their tits broken like lil cease teeth
its time for ur funeral/ even sauron agree that elfool-lero is dismissed
ur rhymes are like kirikiri prisoners even ur bars know they are living in bondage
a face off with ofoka the viper will leave ur heads covered with clinic bandage
i dont even need to stress myself to rhyme , my freestyle surpasses ur prime
u know why?cuzz u 3 rappers are like panadol i will swallow you all 3 at a time grin

@ofoka kitten

u father must be very pissed seeing the product of his semen
ur folks r disappointed so they 'dont want u back' like 'Eamon'
how stupid n dumb can u get bearing a name like 'ofoka bitch'
go meet ur gay friend Sauron, cuz u r prolly his RoosterDrinker-SHIT
U happily walk around with the name of DJ zeez's song title
'Dem mama' and 'Shayo' is wut suits an idiot like u.
I'm done talkin, cuz u aint even d type to come n try me
U chances is better off getting beaten by Sky B. ( I guess then u'd change ur name to  Ma bebe) OFOKA CUNT
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
@HJ, eyonigger , speckt and elfoolnero
if yall cant do audio battle , then u aint in my level ,,,look for other textcees in ur level.
if u cant do audio battle u just aint in my level .this is 2009 you are still living in 200 fake
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by eyonigger(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2009
ogbeni ofoka go n sit don jor!! U talk too much. I cannot do audio battle with a starter like you are acting kind of old school. Im a starter too, but im better than ur gay ass.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by mykali(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2009
a foursome is going on here. Or is it 4 against 1?
Ofoka, why does er'body keep hatin on yer sorry ass?
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by ofokasibe: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2009
@mykali
you should understand that haters were born to hate, when they see u succeedding in anything , they begin to beef and hate , if u dont know yet i have been eating beef since day one on nairaland, if tehy arent jealous of u they wont even beef u ,like u now mykali because you are wack nobody beefs u , so those foursome gays u mentioned are just like suya in a steak meat.i eat them to stay healthy ever''yday grin grin
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by mykali(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
Ofoka, you just crossed the fuckn line, calling ME wack. You want a battle? BRING IT. 1 on 1.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by mykali(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2009
FYI . . . I dont do AudioDiss tracks, i'm not a rapper, I'm a Lyricist.
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by Crude(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2009
Wats going down y'all?
Re: ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ by romsky: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
i tink sum1 got more than he bargained for

(1) (Reply)

Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here / >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 / * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.