Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) (12828 Views)

Larry Ekundayo Sets To Make Ring Return After A Successful Hand Surgry / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
aim5:
I doubt Larry Ekundayo will amount to anything in the loaded Welterweight divison. As for Olusegun, he already got murked by my boy Matthysse haha.
What is that?
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ofemannnu:
What is that?

SMH figure out yourself.
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
aim5:

SMH figure out yourself.
Who is this Mathy haha?
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by omega25red(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Drchristian:
ipod thugs observed d name no be shoekwudi they ran out of thread grin

congratulations naija boxersare u igbo? grin
No and what does that have to do with anything the belts they have are not recognized any where. its not a wbc, ibf, wba or a wbo belt so........ fuq being igbo have to do with anything
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
omega25red:
No and what does that have to do with anything the belts they have are not recognized any where. its not a wbc, ibf, wba or a wbo belt so........ fuq being igbo have to do with anything
not aba made belt as well
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by sunday2012(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hawlahscho:
Somebody should help me tell Ajose Olusegun that IJA O D'OLA

and tell Larry Ekundayo that GIDIGBA O SILEKUN

Se ogun laye yi ni
he don hear u thanks must u talk?
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ofemannnu:
Who is this Mathy haha?

Lucas Matthysse. Argentine boxer.
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by gformula: 2:41am On Mar 17, 2016
I was expecting omo Ibos cos dey always claim to be strong. Boxing matter una no dey... E o tie le... That is to say na talk una fit talk, una hand no fit perform..
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 17, 2016
gformula:
I was expecting omo Ibos cos dey always claim to be strong. Boxing matter una no dey... E o tie le... That is to say na talk una fit talk, una hand no fit perform..

Ike Ibeabuchi is Igbo and he was on his way to becoming a great, before he ran into legal trouble. Dick Tiger was an Igbo man and he's arguably the greatest Nigerian fighter of all-time. Also, Herbie Hide is based out of the UK and he's a good Igbo Cruiserweight fighter.
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
sunday2012:
he don hear u thanks must u talk?

The last time I checked, I didn't quote anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Problem With Bet9ja Site? / Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A / 2018 Aiteo Cup : How Rangers Stunned Pillars In A Dramatic Comeback To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.