Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria (18407 Views)

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Generalyemi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
1.write an essay on the topic.
why did buhari insisted under must to be the President of Nigeria.. (time :30 mins..80 marks)
2. if buhari die today,who will replace him (a).osibanjo (b.)tinubu (c.)buruntai (d)saraki
10 mins..20 mins
3.what will u do if a cup rice rise to 400 naira a cup
(a)kill urself (b)join the wailers (c) leave d country (time...10mins,,,20 marks)

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by menxer: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maamin:

Stop making irrelevant excuses for this failed government.

Read the bill again

Does that look like he's addressing the Shiites undecided

Shebi una talk say "when in Rome act like the Romans "?

When in Kaduna act like them, else relocate, fire no burn your village. grin
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
hardisha81:
infact, it's customarily surprised me. cos still baffled why some are educated but yet illiterate, islamise Nigeria or what?. how that going to possible where the population of Christians are 40%, why that of Muslims are 48%. so he's going to force all Christians to join Islam?...Foolish fork!
Where did you get the statistics of Christians been 40% and Muslims 48%, It is 50 50, Some religion are not tolerant but they preach peace, That have stated doing that in Kaduna
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by christopher123(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
We understand the special relationship between Yoruba and Fulani so we do not expect Yoruba to speak out...they will be happy when the Fulani burn their houses and apologise later

We are used to that ...dont fret

We must say the truth...Bubu is a mistake....never took WAEC, never had any meaningful business venture, never had any meaniful numanitarian venture so how can he have any meaningful impact in Nigeria

How did he even decieve the Yorubas?

Just asking

Ooni:
Ibos always brave to speak out against fulani atrocities...while we yorubas will wait for them fulanis to apologise for killing our helpless people in broad day light after which we will continue our hosting career.

Shame on we oodua
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Maamin(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
menxer:

Shebi una talk say "when in Rome act like the Romans "?

When in Kaduna act like them, else relocate, fire no burn your village. grin

Your understanding is way smaller than a mustard seed..pls! Sit down! Before you make a fool of your lineage. undecided
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ooni:
Ibos always brave to speak out against fulani atrocities...while we yorubas will wait for them fulanis to apologise for killing our helpless people in broad day light after which we will continue our hosting career.

Shame on we oodua

What a weak flatie.

We know you
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by menxer: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maamin:

Your understanding is way smaller than a mustard seed..pls! Sit down! Before you make a fool of your lineage. undecided

The insult is right on cue.

Don't feel so frustrated, every state has right to make laws, yours can do same.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
sweetgala:

What a weak flatie.

We know you
Why did most yolobas called any yolloba that speak against Hausa-fulani flatie or SS or Igbo, does it mean that those yolobas that got their love one killed in mile 12 and other part of Yoruba land cannot speak out, even the young boy that was returning from JAMB that was hit by bullet from H-F rampage is still lying critically on his hospital bed, does it mean that his family will keep on embracing Hausa-fulani, Most of Yolobas need to re-examine their conscience, what is so special about Hausa-fulani that you guys are supporting them against your own brothers and sisters who is been killed and houses been burnt openly in your fathers land.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunny4lif:

We the world babalawos are waiting for who will Babalawoise Nigeria grin
grin
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by OgundeleT(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
those who still believe a man will appear on the sky and pack them away to where they will be leaving forever will believe one man can islamise Nigeria in this 2016. islamise ko ogunnise ni
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Lovelynature(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
The plan to islamize Nigeria is on going, see what is happening in Kaduna, in PMB's recent interview with Aljazeera he testified to it, we know how his brothers are being placed in key positions, Hausa/Fulanis ti take over ni
yeah, their secret agenda is gradually surfacing. Nigerians have been scammed for real

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ye know...in my personal opinion, they have been telling us that they have been planning to Islamise Nigeria for decades....and so far,nothing has happened.

Back in the day, they even told us about ''meetings in this place and that place'' and ''this plot and that plot'' to Islamize Nigeria and even the whole of Africa.

In my opinion this conspiracy theory has had its day in the sun.In other words....I don't believe it.

Now...don't get me wrong.I am a Chirstian, and I know that Boko is no friend of mine. I am also aware of ISIS and of the worldview of certain Muslims.

But, at the same time, I am tired of hearing Chirstian leaders tell us over and over again how ''the Muslims are coming to get us''. How this law is evidence of how they are coming to get us all. How ''Uthman Dan fodio and Tafawa Balewa are going to dip that book in the ocean'' (Balewa made that comment in 1949...today nothing has happened. And Balewa as Prime Minister was so utterly pan-Nigerian. Politics eh?).

Yes, the Fulani herdsmen are killing people in Agatu. They have also been attacking Muslim tribes in the North too.In 1993...a Kanuri Muslim farmer was shot in the eye by Fulani herdsmen who invaded his farm. For seven days...his plight was on NTA.....and he died eventually. And no one from CAN said anything because .....it was not our business. Now...thanks to decades of neglect of land practice...often by our Chirstian leaders at the local level (as well as Muslims)..what was isolated incidence is now a big deal.

My point is...the Agatu crisis has nowt to do with islamisation. It has everything to do with Chrisitian and Muslim farmers stealing Fulani cows...and Fulani Herdsmen cows eating the produce of farmers. Naturally...fights break out, and people die. And yes...Fulanis have weapons because decades ago...someone forgot to check our border with Chad. and Niger...which have had wars in both countries since the 1980's. And because some lazy chap in the Police did not start disarming FUlanis when it was just a few AK's. Most of the crisis in Nigeria happen because people do not do their job as and at when due.Instead...they sweep things under the carpet, until the expolosion happens, and we are left contemplating a lesser Armageddon.

So,instead of our Christian clerics talking about Islamisation.....let them talk about Christians actually being the light of the world...and doing their jobs right.Because...in my opinion God is allowing these disasters to wake us up. And if we do not wake up via repentance as Christians...we may never get this chance again.

p.s: Reasonable responses to this post(including those who disagree) are welcome.Insulting responses will be reported. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by macaranta(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Okay
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by habyceenia: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
End time church.... Is dis preaching or wot?
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by fortune1968: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nonsense talk .This so called clergymen just say anything sometimes.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by christopher123(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
It beats my imagination how some people reason. How on earth can people think with such a shallow mind? So Buhari will turn all Christians to Muslim because he is a President. These guys na wawo.

It's your mind that is shallow ..you don't read ..hi and read about Byzantine empire and Coptic Christian

Today those areas are 99% Muslim ....

I will not tell you the modern Byzantine empire today and where it is located
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by fortune1968: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Why did most yolobas called any yolloba that speak against Hausa-fulani flatie or SS or Igbo, does it mean that those yolobas that got their love one killed in mile 12 and other part of Yoruba land cannot speak out, even the young boy that was returning from JAMB that was hit by bullet from H-F rampage is still lying critically on his hospital bed, does it mean that his family will keep on embracing Hausa-fulani, Most of Yolobas need to re-examine their conscience, what is so special about Hausa-fulani that you guys are supporting them against your own brothers and sisters who is been killed and houses been burnt openly in your fathers land.
which one concern you ?Busy body ipob !
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by whytetyre: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
following
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
It beats my imagination how some people reason. How on earth can people think with such a shallow mind? So Buhari will turn all Christians to Muslim because he is a President. These guys na wawo.

Bros I tire o. And d funny thing is that d methodist whatever has 'Dr' attached to his name. Sha, even PEJ na doctor grin grin

How exactly will PMB islamize Naija? He'll send soldiers (including xtian soldiers?) to every xtian household n forcefully convert them to islam at gunpoint?

Throughout d many yrs of military dictatorship, no dictator even tried to force pple into converting to any religion they didn't like. So is it now we're in a democracy its gonna happen? I don't gerrit.

Or PMB would force all d senators to pass a motion to islamize Nigeria and outlaw any other religion?

Some pple should learn how to talk with sense abeg instead of trying to form 'activist'.

Fools talk cos they have to say sth. The wise talk cos they have sth to say.

Fayose falls into d first category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by omokab: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Shame on you and your family.possibly,you are not a yoruba but only registered to be saying bad thing about yoruba.is it today yoruba has been talking about fulani atrocities? The recent one that happen in lagos is not enough for you until when yoruba beheaded all hausa in our land. The case Falae and others like Ondo state is not enough for you.
Ooni:

Shame on we oodua
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by greatfoly(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
why are some people that ought to be "respected" cos of their sensitive position also suffering from the diarrhea of the mouth??
Fayose's Nephew
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Mistermamus(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
He's an islamic fanactic. I remembered hw he clamoured 4 sharia law early 2001. The man no clean atall
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Ye know...in my personal opinion, they have been telling us that they have been planning to Islamise Nigeria for decades....and so far,nothing has happened.

Back in the day, they even told us about ''meetings in this place and that place'' and ''this plot and that plot'' to Islamize Nigeria and even the whole of Africa.

In my opinion this conspiracy theory has had its day in the sun.In other words....I don't believe it.

Now...don't get me wrong.I am a Chirstian, and I know that Boko is no friend of mine. I am also aware of ISIS and of the worldview of certain Muslims.

But, at the same time, I am tired of hearing Chirstian leaders tell us over and over again how ''the Muslims are coming to get us''. How this law is evidence of how they are coming to get us all. How ''Uthman Dan fodio and Tafawa Balewa are going to dip that book in the ocean'' (Balewa made that comment in 1949...today nothing has happened. And Balewa as Prime Minister was so utterly pan-Nigerian. Politics eh?).

Yes, the Fulani herdsmen are killing people in Agatu. They have also been attacking Muslim tribes in the North too.In 1993...a Kanuri Muslim farmer was shot in the eye by Fulani herdsmen who invaded his farm. For seven days...his plight was on NTA.....and he died eventually. And no one from CAN said anything because .....it was not our business. Now...thanks to decades of neglect of land practice...often by our Chirstian leaders at the local level (as well as Muslims)..what was isolated incidence is now a big deal.

My point is...the Agatu crisis has nowt to do with islamisation. It has everything to do with Chrisitian and Muslim farmers stealing Fulani cows...and Fulani Herdsmen cows eating the produce of farmers. Naturally...fights break out, and people die. And yes...Fulanis have weapons because decades ago...someone forgot to check our border with Chad. and Niger...which have had wars in both countries since the 1980's. And because some lazy chap in the Police did not start disarming FUlanis when it was just a few AK's. Most of the crisis in Nigeria happen because people do not do their job as and at when due.Instead...they sweep things under the carpet, until the expolosion happens, and we are left contemplating a lesser Armageddon.

So,instead of our Christian clerics talking about Islamisation.....let them talk about Christians actually being the light of the world...and doing their jobs right.Because...in my opinion God is allowing these disasters to wake us up. And if we do not wake up via repentance as Christians...we may never get this chance again.

p.s: Reasonable responses to this post(including those who disagree) are welcome.Insulting responses will be reported. Thank you.

Bro, u've made my day. This is d most sensible thing I've read in NL for a while now. Unfortunately pple will still allow bias, ignorance and hatred form their judgment. Logic and common sense is dead to dem.
Check most of d wars fought or genocides carried out in d past. What was their root cause? Hatred, bias and prejudice arising from ethnic, religious or political inclinations.
Jews and Nazis, Hutus and Tutsis, Ibos/S'ers and Hausas/N'ers, etc.

And this clergyman is awakening those sentiments which makes men go on a murderous frenzy n seek to annihilate each other. Shame on him! Surreptitiously linking d ungodly massacre in Agatu with d president in an imaginary plan to kill and islamize Nigerians is d height buffoonery and wickedness.

And when trouble starts, its these kind of pple that are d first to flee d country while their brainwashed foot soldiers engage in wanton destruction of property n human life.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by listica(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
used their best discretion, I used mine is all about the headline not the content, if u have the courage why don't you armed and start killing the fullanis, now u will say u are not murderer, hypocrisy of highest order, those people shooting Apc supporters in river think they are fulanis or Muslim, doh I'm not Apc supporter, why can't u go down to the core north and revenge. if it's northern agendas to kill igbos, if they kill all the igbos in the north and igbos kill all the northern in S. by then u will know war is not good, and I bet their is vulnerable Christian in the north when it comes to religious killing, so why don't u people live in peace For God sake and stop the blame game... I like the yorubas more they are more peaceful I guess. doh they too have their own dark side,,,,, there was a country. No there wasn't a country, it's just accident of geography
u r a lady I guess,u like yoruba to Igbo good and fine then wia r u from.nobody is dancing for war but d Co northern r.go and read the history of Nigeria then u will understand that fulanis r not human but animal in human skin
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

Don't mind those Biafra's town cryers.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Adehakeema: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
All thse fake men of god should be charged for treson! For over 7 years of boko haram wahala, instead of being objective, they are shouting its is islamization.
Goodluck, was he acting d agenda of xtianizstion?
When will these church leaders be part of progress for once?
This is how they pushed the civilised ones to rebel against the church rule and gave birth to NO GOD IN OUR LIFE idea.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by ogwucheveekee(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Islamising or not but iswear fulani is really messing benue state!killing and causing troubles all in the name of their cows.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by ceejay4real(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Where did you get the statistics of Christians been 40% and Muslims 48%, It is 50 50, Some religion are not tolerant but they preach peace, That have stated doing that in Kaduna

Hahaha! My brother Christians in this country are in the region of 55 - 60% if not even more! Don't mind all the fake and fictitious Census figures being churned out by successive governments in this country. Go back to history and find out why the 1961 Census count was suddenly and arbitrarily cancelled by the Balewa regime when the results clearly showed that the South had an edge in numerical terms with a fraudulent repeat conducted in 1963 with the Almighty North having the upper hand! In fact, Balewa's government was busy allotting figures to the various regions then as if they were sharing a piece of cake till a consensus figure was arrived at! You can imagine that! So don't be deceived, the census figures in this country are highly doctored to give undue advantage to the North. Inside the North, the impression is always given that almost all the States are predominantly Muslim! That's why States like Kogi that have more Christians are perpetually governed by Muslims, same 4 Taraba, Gombe, Nassarawa while in some other States with almost equal numbers of Christians & Muslims like Adamawa, Kaduna, Niger, Kebbi, Kwara and even Borno 2 some extent, Christians have been either forcefully or subtly given the back seat in the political affairs of those States to further cement the impression or notion especially 2 the foreign press so that those areas would be classified as Muslim strongholds. Nigeria as far as any objective observer is concerned is not a Nation yet. And if we're not careful we may just be sitting on a time bomb with no specific time for denotation meaning Nigeria's future is not particularly bright as may be erroneously thought by our political class who have stoically refused to restructure the Nigerian Federation now there's still time. A stich in time they say saves nine! When the right structure is in place, nobody wld want to dominate another therefore the bickering over population figures as well as their religions would die a natural death. Everybody wld be more concerned about moving their region, state or province forward and as Nigeria's quest for greatness won't be a pipe dream for eternity!

Long live Nigeria!
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mr3loader:
God punish Nairaland moderators nd admins. Banning us wount change anytin talkless of our Biafran ideology, is it by force to be in one Doomed country with u? Yorubber idiots did my grand parents know who u are? Thunder fire all of u. U imbecilic idiots will be talkin nonsense against we Biafrans but got banned wen we defend it. U can ban me,i dont care but all i know is that Biafra we must have it. Secondly,yorubbers will be slaves for ever in the hands of Foolanis nd as for middle belt,they are receiving their own now, but yorubber will be the worst.

Where were you when God was giving out common sense?
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adehakeema:
All thse fake men of god should be charged for treson! For over 7 years of boko haram wahala, instead of being objective, they are shouting its is islamization.
Goodluck, was he acting d agenda of xtianizstion?
When will these church leaders be part of progress for once?
This is how they pushed the civilised ones to rebel against the church rule and gave birth to NO GOD IN OUR LIFE idea.

Don't mind those mumu pastors. When Jonathan was running to istreal everytime and was jumping from church to church with the president of christian association of Nigeria, the infidels did not say he wanted to Christianized Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Reply Kukah With Facts, Not Attacks - Joseph Hayab, CAN Boss Tells FG / What They Don't Tell You About Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.