Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) (27026 Views)

Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by AmicableEd: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2016
Her name is Gloria while his name is Emeka ..they met on Facebook 4 years ago and got married last year.

He had innocently stumbled on her Facebook profile, sent her a request and boom, he stalked her..and love happened.

Narrating how they met on Facebook, Emeka Nwarulor on their 4th anniversary which happened a few weeks ago, wrote thus:

Wow! So Facebook reminded me of when you accepted my friend request 4 years ago, ha! I remember stalking your profile just to know more about you, your friends, your connections, just about anything.
Like a CIA, I scanned every picture, checked most comments to find anything that could raise a red flag. This was a classified case o. Lol. But your record was clean and I was more determined to pursue. Lol
A quick message to folks out there who could have sent their future partner away just by their social media footprints and activities. Take heed. Sometimes the answer to your prayer for a future partner could simply be putting social media to good use.
February is an interesting month for me, as it is a constant reminder of how your sincere friendship brought beauty to my world.

See more below

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/03/nigerian-couple-celebrate-4th.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by chelseaboi(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2016
That was when kids were not on facebook..now..kids on nude pics everywhere on facebook..

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by Bhella5(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
chelseaboi:
That was when kids were not on facebook..now..kids on nude pics everywhere on facebook..
I totally agree with you.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by AmicableEd: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2016
looool

chelseaboi:

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
You can meet him or her anywhere. Just be urself and let ur guards down!

8 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by valencia25(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
The same way Facebook will remind some girls about their EX and eventually make them feel sad when they remember the guy has KNACK them countless times. grin grin

Life can be so unfair, Word and Opposite!

15 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by dayleke: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Congrats o...

Se jollof rice dey?

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by ice25(f): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
singing Rihannas "we've found love in a hopeless place" grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by ryanfletcher: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
cool!! but the woman look way older than her arm candy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by lion042(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
I met my wife to be on facebook too, our trad/wedding is next month.

40 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by odobe007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
make I book space jor..... ko si time
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by Ray360: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
They both look happy and fulfilled with chummy smiles. Well, Such romantic union is rare. The Facebook of today has been polluted. you see fake people with fake profiles and fake pages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by frainc(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Facebook belong to mature people then
Not all this "see my yansh" girls now

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
so this poo still happen.
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by frainc(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
pennytration:
M
for MUMU

1 Like

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
In 5 years time, i will also be celebrating 4 years aniverssary with a Nairalander.

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tor.. I hope she is reading this
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by missKiffy(f): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
cool tongue
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by reverendfather: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Facebook is now so boring this days, I miss 2009/2010 facebooking

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by Omotall(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ok,I don hear smiley
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by frainc(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ray360:
hmm
"hmmm" is for those that have no point.
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by nepapole(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
E Ku oriire naa ooo.. Ire aa Kari.
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
lion042:
I met my wife to be on facebook too, our trad/wedding is next month.
Congrats bro.gimme an iv
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by gabylzy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
If this makes front page... when mine didnt maybe cos twasnt about snakes...hmmm...lalasticlala (snake lover)...Zeus will deal with you
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by SaiBuharii: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Makes sense. Not all DMs should be ignored. Do a background check on the person first though.
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by frainc(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ups01:
i
for igbira
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by macaranta(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) by winkmart: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=20pt]I MET THIS RUNS GIRL 4 YEARS AGO ON BADOO...CAN I GET MARRIED TO HER TOO[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Husband And Wife, Who Should Greet The Other First In The Morning? / Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old / Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.