Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season (58174 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hybrid600:

Try to HEARD again...
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by montezz(f): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lala and snake ehn... @op i think there is a plant{dunno what its called}that keeps snakes away.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by sammyj: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin end time snake shocked shocked grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by nepapole(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
How u want make Dem make fp if Dem clear bush..
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Jacko1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
How to keep your home away from snake.... Is it nt suppos to be d oda way round. Hmmph

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
charmmy:
shocked shocked shocked That was the snake alive on your window?
i had to take the pic while it was still alive.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:
Lala and snake ehn... @op i think there is a plant{dunno what its called}that keeps snakes away.
my sister forget plant o, snakes will do action film for that plant and it will be different season and series
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
fp material grin soon ganna create a snake thread grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by charmmy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
I would have passed out, cant imagine finding a snake inside my house.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Babyphinas(f): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice advise
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by montezz(f): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
my sister forget plant o, snakes will do action film for that plant and it will be different season and series
Well..its been working for those who have it around there houses.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
nepapole:
How u want make Dem make fp if Dem clear bush..
i always use chemicals on the grass in my compound. Raining season like this, snakes always come out from their hideouts to warm up when it shines

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Chalatanace(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks for the info @ OP.

But please if any one kills snake next time, let me be the one post it so I can be in FP. Thanks grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by greatness22(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
olassy239:
My uncle had a snake bite last week @ the middle of the night,i just thank God that he is okay now
And some useless Snakes Advocate of Nigeria will be abusing me that i always kill snakes. Thank God for the life of your uncle.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:

Well..its been working for those who have it around there houses.
i had the plant almost everywhere in my compound before, Is it taaba plant ?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by rita25(f): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
I know this would make front page ........nairaland too has joined nat geo wild SMH
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
I knew he'd kill it.. Next thing is, roasting and eating.. OP green snakes ain't poisonous, you don't have to panic like that..
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
greatness22:
And some useless Snakes Advocate of Nigeria will be abusing me that i always kill snakes. Thank God for the life of your uncle.
dont mind those people jare
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
zuby4real10:
op so you you saw a snake hanging at your window, instead of you to rush and kill it. The first thing that comes your mind is nairaland from fage only for you to carry a phone and snap it. abi na the dead snake dey for the window? end times nairalander
chairman I for make the video for you sef
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
nickkylawve:
fp material grin soon ganna create a snake thread grin

Do you want to turn to a snake or are you courageous enough to kill one? cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's a bush man above me, he's so local that he posted a pic of himself wit stewpid stuffs written around his pic. Worst is, he gave out his number. I wounded who'd call such a bush man..
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by rita25(f): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
WELLDONE JAMESBOND U DEY SNAP SNAKE WEN E DEY ALIVE U NEVER SEE ANYTHING
Ferraricash:
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
greatness22:
thanks
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Do you want to turn to a snake or are you courageous enough to kill one? cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's a bush man above me, he's so local that he posted a pic of himself wit stewpid stuffs written around his pic. Worst is, he gave out his number. I wounded who'd call such a bush man..
lol who cares how it happens as long as it involves snake it ganna mk fp grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
nickkylawve:
lol who cares how it happens as long as it involves snake it ganna mk fp grin

If you put the snake on that chest before taking the pic, be rest assured that you will make and remain on front page for two weeks.. kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Are you game? cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
If you want to kill a snake, you have to be extra careful because they can attack at any little chance. Please dispose the dead snake away from where anyone can mistakenly step on it, I learnt that the tail is even deadlier as well as its tongue even after death. Fumigate your environment every 3months. During raining season a lot of harmful animals come out from their hideout to use the warmth from the sun after it must have rained.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Petjoel: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kk
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
mebad:
na snake be that
no Na straw

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
rita25:
WELLDONE JAMESBOND U DEY SNAP SNAKE WEN E DEY ALIVE U NEVER SEE ANYTHING
mrs rita25bond

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by cicc2010(f): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
mebad:
na snake be that

Abeg help me ask am
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

If you put the snake on that chest before taking the pic, be rest assured that you will make and remain on front page for two weeks.. kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Are you game? cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
hahahahahaha thats not a bad idea, m ganna try sumfin new lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.