Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season (58176 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by greatness22(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
dont mind those people jare
The thing tire me bros. As if snake don help dem b4 angry

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by LastSurvivor: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nairaland.com mods n snakes shaa
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Topestbilly(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
OneManLegion:
Is it that there's a software compromise in Nairaland that automatically takes any thread with the word "Snake" to the Front page?

Brother enh!! I no just understand...

Meself in one bush inside ikorodu hunting for snakes.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by aribisala0(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
The connection with rainy season is that there is plenty food. Rainy season does not mean always raining,Haba!! but there are lots of animals that the snakes eat and that is why snake are plentiful in the rainy season . Frogs and snails are typical examples Also the greates enemy of snakes is other snakes. Snake love to eat other snakes because they are easy to swallow. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUUgOUReoU
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by thesicilian: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
greatness22:
Abeg shift for me make we sidon 2geda. **brings 2bags of popcorn and hollandia yoghurt** cool
You guys are clowns on Nairaland I swear! grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by greatness22(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
olassy239:
thanks
U welcum jare!
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
nickkylawve:
hahahahahaha thats not a bad idea, m ganna try sumfin new lol grin

You don rush commot the pic.. You be fine gehl sha... kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by IndianBwoy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Only a coward will murder a harmless GREEN TREE SNAKE!
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by liviuwa: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
why should u kill dis snake........? my village people dont kill green snake...take note.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by ibolomo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:
That snake is not harmful so I heard
you were misguided!!!! that is a green mamba shocked shocked very poisonous. google is ya friend
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You don rush commot the pic.. You be fine gehl sha... kiss kiss kiss wink
lol ur stalking grin i see u
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
ibolomo:
you were misguided!!!! that is a green mamba shocked shocked very poisonous. google is ya friend
Really! I thought its that slim snake
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
charmmy:
I would have passed out, cant imagine finding a snake inside my house.
just like the women I have in the house lol. It's better U run away than to faint
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Moz22: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Its not even rainy season yet
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
I knew he'd kill it.. Next thing is, roasting and eating.. OP green snakes ain't poisonous, you don't have to panic like that..
ok chairman, I wil direct some to your house each time I sight any
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by nepapole(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
i always use chemicals on the grass in my compound. Raining season like this, snakes always come out from their hideouts to warm up when it shines
I understand u...what am saying is dat nairalanders don't even want to clear their grass so that they can find snakes to kill in order to make frontpage
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
nickkylawve:
lol ur stalking grin i see u

Should I rather stalk a man? undecided

Abeg, I was born straight and I love being straight... tongue

Ferraricash:
ok chairman, I wil direct some to your house each time I sight any

Hehehehehe, I tell you say I be snake man? grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
nepapole:

I understand u...what am saying is dat nairalanders don't even want to clear their grass so that they can find snakes to kill in order to make frontpage
they won't want to risk it, snakes are harmful since the days of Adam and eve. Women in the house, i lie?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by goodvision12(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
All bushes must be cleared including human bushes,lol.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chairman U don dey panic? You can watch Nageowild on dstv, you will never remain thesame
SycophanticGoat:

Should I rather stalk a man? undecided

Abeg, I was born straight and I love being straight... tongue

Hehehehehe, I tell you say I be snake man? grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
Chairman U don dey panic? You can watch Nageowild on dstv, you will never remain thesame

I do watch it, as a matter of fact I love watching it. I prefer it to all those useless sound city, way na only nyash dem dey show say na music videos..

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by tatucci: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
"how to keep your home away from snakes"

i tot i was going to see a picture of someone running away from a snake with his house on his head.. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin @soundcity.
SycophanticGoat:

I do watch it, as a matter of fact I love watching it. I prefer it to all those useless sound city, way na only nyash dem dey show say na music videos..
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
tatucci:
"how to keep your home away from snakes"

i tot i was going to see a picture of someone running away from a snake with his house on his head.. grin
sorry chairman the thread was posted after a serious time trying to kill it. IF it was you, I'm sure u will still be in fears.. You need to see how hard it was before it came out from the window and I had to give it an hot chase grin it ran fast and almost got away
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by babafirst(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks for the advice but cutlass to kill a snake ?I disagree.A big stick or cudgel is advisable.Once u break the snake's back bone it's helpless but if you mistakenly slice it into 2 one part is still dangerous.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by bid4rich(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
abeg someone should tell Seun to clear his sorrounding oo to avoid story that touch. lalasticlala, pls advice your oga
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please take note of this as well, you must be ready to run while chasing a snake like this grin they run faster than other snakes
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
babafirst:
Thanks for the advice but cutlass to kill a snake ?I disagree.A big stick or cudgel is advisable.Once u break the snake's back bone it's helpless but if you mistakenly slice it into 2 one part is still dangerous.
to me cutlass is a perfect tool to use and always aim at the neck closer to the head first then cut into pieces immediately, like I said earlier they can fight back at your first strike
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Weah96: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Snakes bite humans out of fear. They really need that venom to eat food.

Cutlass is too short for that Steph Curry reflex strike. You need long big things, even a chair or a bench.

Or get a gun.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by babafirst(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
to me cutlass is a perfect tool to use and always aim at the neck closer to the head first then cut into pieces immediately, like I said earlier they can fight back at your first strike
In the confusion of seeing a snake who has the time to aim?Most of those on Nairaland are laymen.The best weapon I still insist is a stick,any part you hit damages ,immobilizes or stuns the snake.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by tatucci: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
sorry chairman the thread was posted after a serious time trying to kill it. IF it was you, I'm sure u will still be in fears.. You need to see how hard it was before it came out from the window and I had to give it an hot chase grin it ran fast and almost got away

lol. ok o. but ur title should have read, "how to keep snakes away from your home." Also, I dont think green snakes are that dangerous but nevertheless...
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Weah96: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
My girl and I killed this one a few months ago. We didn't use a cutlass. We used wooden boards and then I drove over it.

I first severed the c-spine completely using one of the boards, and then posed for photographs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.