Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season (58175 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Souljaboi1: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChiSun27:

Even b4 1021 BC sef...na since 10 BC...

But 1021 BC is older than 10 BC.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by TheSpellChecker: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
If I'm not mistaken, do you keep your home (away) from snakes or do you keep snakes (away) from your home?

Besides, I think the right term is rainy season.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by kokomilala(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Keep your garden trimmed.The grasses short; dispose of refuse, then spray the whole place with kerosene.Snakes hate it.Additionally, cut bitter kola (garcinia kola) in bits and spread the pieces around you.Snakes will migrate at least 300 metres from it.You could also get a cat.Cats kill snakes.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by pwettiejay(f): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
This OP sef ehn, did u snap the snake bfor killing or twas after killing it yhu hung it on the window? undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
greatness22:
Abeg shift for me make we sidon 2geda. **brings 2bags of popcorn and hollandia yoghurt** cool
abeg dress small mak I join una(shaks hollandia)
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Jarus(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oh boy, the way I dey fear now ehn. We don see snake and alligator for my compound in the last one month.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Ravenna: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
greatness22:
Abeg shift for me make we sidon 2geda. **brings 2bags of popcorn and hollandia yoghurt** cool
Jedi-jedi lo ma pa yin.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by donromanus: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
what is the name of that snake?hahahahahaha
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Ravenna: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:
Lala and snake ehn... @op i think there is a plant{dunno what its called}that keeps snakes away.
snuff or canabis plants.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Scatter Bitter Kola around your home, it scares them. Also there is one plant like that, if you plant it, it scares them awayy too, but I can't remember the name now.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by montezz(f): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ravenna:

snuff or canabis plants.
I think you are right.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
mebad:
na snake be that
no na rope,make i bring am make.you take tie your trouser?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
valdes00:

Bros u knw as he dey go na..... if u sef wan mak FP, jus create a thread, add snake to the title... weda na toy snake, rubber snake or real snake, so far snake don dey inside... FP straight.... On NL, snake is synonymous to FP
dem don turn nairaland to snake island
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by bayinq25(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ferraricash:
What a beautiful sunny Tuesday and I'm on leave from work taking my time to relax as well trying to get some sleep but the weather is so hot, I wish I could cast a spell on the power agency to supply electricity. Let's just go to the main point ,if you have bush around you please try clearing them away because snakes are always out during the rainy season, always lock up your windows and don't leave a place/hole open that can be a route for snake to enter into your house, burn your dustbin regularly not to attract snakes.Always keep cutlass at your easy access. Here is a snake I just killed, remember it's raining season.
It's not rainy season yet
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by IYANGBALI: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You be fine gehl sha... kiss kiss kiss wink
toasting wan start,ashewo man grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
toasting wan start,ashewo man grin

LoL! See ya small small bweas self.. tongue

I for done toast you but we be birds of a feather, Olosho things.. wink grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
snake matter. Na him dey reign for frontpage now

Me thinks it's because Seun starts from the letter S and Snakes also S

Oga Seun na Joke i dey joke o! Emaa bi nu o....no ban me abeg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Drop bitter kola at different edges in d compound and house. You will never c them
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:
That snake is not harmful so I heard
How old are you? Parents and guardians should keep their kids and wards away from using the internet until they're 16. Angelberry, mummy will spank you if she noticed you've been playing with her phone!

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
tiwagist:
okay, meanwhile

Egyptian Blogger Jailed For 3 Years With Hard Labour (See Why)

https://www.nairaland.com/2991480/egyptian-blogger-jailed-3-years
How does that relate to snake? How old are you? Parents and guardians should keep their kids and wards away from using the internet until they're 16. Tiwagist, mummy will spank you if she noticed you've been playing with her phone!
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
henry49:
How old are you? Parents and guardians should keep their kids and wards away from using the internet until they're 16. Angelberry, mummy will spank you if she noticed you've been playing with her phone!
Get out of here! go and check my post
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:

Get out of here! go and check my post
But, you're rude!
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Origin(f): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
There's something about snakes that just turns *Nairaland* on.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
henry49:
But, you're rude!
I am scared, I'm sorry about that. I need advice
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by daxon001(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
toluine56:
Who does this?
A F.O.D.H.O.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:

I am scared, I'm sorry about that. I need advice
Sorry about my remark too! I was only being unnecessarily sarcastic. What do you need a piece of advice on?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by relicng: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
The Snake AND The Nairalander (part 1) watch out for part 2
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by professore(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thank you for this
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
henry49:
Sorry about my remark too! I was only being unnecessarily sarcastic. What do you need a piece of advice on?
I saw a black snake in front of our compound and they didn't kill it cos I was screaming for help. maybe it escaped cos of my noise
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! See ya small small bweas self.. tongue

I for done toast you but we be birds of a feather, Olosho things.. wink grin grin grin
I am marriage woman o
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by SycophanticGoat: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I am marriage woman o

You can't be married with that little breastss of yours na... undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by paechocs(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
person see Snake for him house, first tin for him mind na to carry 3310 dey snap m...abeg go joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.