Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) (2533 Views)

What Exactly Could have Cause The fight Btw These Ladies? / Ladies Come Here, Who Is Cuter Between The Two(pic) / (pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by LuveU2(f): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrCork:

...which Spearrrm??...Bro u putttop thread askin Guys to say another guy is sexxxxxxy....I simply ask u simple question: DO WE LOOOOOK GAY to u? ...or os that too mush to ask? ..YOU GHANA PEOPLE MENNNNNNN!!!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Are you lightskinned undecided angry
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by MrCork: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:
Are you lightskinned undecided angry

..PHUCK NOooo..lightskin guys are usualy Gay. I am darkskin & many times been compared to Wesley Snipes....Wesley Snipes s not a footballer, he an actor. all females are sopose to be lightskin if they want to be beauriful... You feel me? undecided
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by LuveU2(f): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrCork:

..PHUCK NOooo..lightskin guys are usualy Gay. I am darkskin & many times been compared to Wesley Snipes....Wesley Snipes s not a footballer, he an actor. all females are sopose to be lightskin if they want to be beauriful... You feel me? undecided
If you are not light skinned dude you ugly angry No excuses.

Ever heard of hypo undecided
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:

Liar liar liar undecided
i'm no woman na, it's only girls that jealous their fellow girlswink, btw, are you HateU2??
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by LuveU2(f): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
firstking01:
i'm no woman na, it's only girls that jealous their fellow girlswink, btw, are you HateU2??
Male jealous more thats why the world has suffered from series of wars undecided

Whats HateU2? Am a luver not a hater wink
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by faith551(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:
According to my personal survey , 99.99% of the people whose pics are on their profile including those who are yet to upload are simply ugly.

hahahhahaha, that must be a wack survey. there's no way you will know you look good and not want the world to see.
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by MrCork: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:
If you are not light skinned dude you ugly angry No excuses.

Ever heard of hypo undecided

...but how many lightskin guys do u see in holllywood?....do u have telivision at home? GOAT!!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by Synzu(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:
tongue There are kings and there are kings. Most royal kings have pot belly and can never be deemed as "kings"

The last time I checked, the royal Ife monarch and the Dein of Agbor are both very fit smiley
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:
Male jealous more thats why the world has suffered from series of wars undecided

lol, that's a typical statement of hers...anyway, since you said you are a lover, i wanna know what love is, and i know you can show mecheesy
Re: Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;) by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:

lol, that's a typical statement of hers...anyway, since you said you are a lover, i wanna know what love is, and i know you can show mecheesy....

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Laveda! / Bbmpin Pls Change Your Ways / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.