Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money (2041 Views)

Save Money And Never Buy A New Battery Again! / Monitor Lizard Disturbing My Neighborhood Killed At Last(pix) / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
I saw this little experiment here on Nairaland and so I decided to carry it out. Thanks to God to my suprise its working fine and I saved several thousands instead of going for a flat screen tv. I think its cool beceause you can use with dvd, decorder etc and the picture quality is just mavelous.

I actually went for a 19 Inches Monitor fairly used, but you can use wider screen Monitor as high as 32 inches.

If you are interested in the set-up just comment here, so I can spill the beans. Its FREE info and something anyone can do, am also here to give supports.

#Cheers

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
More pix

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by espirito(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Go ahead sir
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by Arabs999: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
leverage12:
I saw this little experiment here on Nairaland and so I decided to carry it out. Thanks to God to my suprise its working fine and I saved several thousands instead of going for a flat screen tv. I think its cool beceause you can use with dvd, decorder etc and the picture quality is just mavelous.

I actually went for a 19 Inches Monitor fairly used, but you can use wider screen Monitor as high as 32 inches.

If you are interested in the set-up just comment here, so I can spill the beans. Its FREE info and something anyone can do, am also here to give supports.

#Cheers

.. OP, this is marvellous. May God bless u for sharing this information. Meanwhile, how much is the 32 inches fairly used Monitor ?
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by Ajusshi: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks for sharing bro, pls go ahead and give us the full info.
Thanks again
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
espirito:
Go ahead sir
Thanks bro
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Arabs999:

.. OP, this is marvellous. May God bless u for sharing this information. Meanwhile, how much is the 32 inches fairly used Monitor ?
Good evening sir. There are different Products with their prices. I will try and get their prices posted with pixs tomorrow morning. #Cheers
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Their 2 types of Monitor you may want to go for, one that comes with AV or the other that doesn't come with AV. The one that comes with AV have not really tried, but I actually use my monitor with a device called tv box. Here is the pix

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by brownboi: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2016
TV device Egole. shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2016
brownboi:
TV device Egole. shocked
there are tokumbo sizes for around 5k that is the size of my dvd, but if you want a brand new one and portable like mine is 7500.
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
I saw this 43 inches Monitor in the market today and its cool. Going for 40k with the Tv box altogether. I think its a good price because on led tv fairly used is around 60k. If you are interested let me know here or whatsapp me 08092221623 before its sold. #Cheers

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Here is 22 inches I saw that also works with TV Box. Monitor with tv box is 20k. If you are interested in getting it inbox me on whatsapp 08092221623 or call. Cheers

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by jboy01(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
how much is the tv box?
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
jboy01:
how much is the tv box?
its 7500
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by ozome15(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Bro can u please show us how u did it, or it just getting the TV box and doing what with it.
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2016
ozome15:
Bro can u please show us how u did it, or it just getting the TV box and doing what with it.
Hello Friend, this is how the Tv box look like, there you will connect your Monitor to decorder or Dvd. Its a very simple step. Cheers

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Can I receive local stations, connect antenna nd DSTV to ds monitor?
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Eaa247:
Can I receive local stations, connect antenna nd DSTV to ds monitor?
Yes sir. For quicker responses call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more info. Cheers
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
leverage12:
Yes sir. For quicker responses call/whatsapp 08092221623 for more info. Cheers

Ok Bro! Wil chat u up right away! Cheer!

1 Like

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Eaa247:

Ok Bro! Wil chat u up right away! Cheer!
Its nice speaking with you bro. Cheers
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by samoney: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
how do i get it ,i like the 43 inch is it still available,i need it in abuja,can it work with your powerbank?

1 Like

Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by leverage12(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
samoney:
how do i get it ,i like the 43 inch is it still available,i need it in abuja,can it work with your powerbank?
I will have to confirm if its still available sir. Yes it can work with powerbank+inverter. Will update the thread as soon as I get the seller online or you can whatsapp me on 08092221623. Cheers
Re: How To Use Desktop-monitor To Work With Dvd, Decorder Save Money by Emmanuel6(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2016
leverage12:
I will have to confirm if its still available sir. Yes it can work with powerbank+inverter. Will update the thread as soon as I get the seller online or you can whatsapp me on 08092221623. Cheers
Does the monitor have internal speaker

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Connect My Glo Internet Modem / Easy Way To Make A Perfect Wooden Blade For Rc Helicopter / Crowdfunding In Nigeria Making Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.