Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Need Help To Connect My Glo Internet Modem - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Help To Connect My Glo Internet Modem (2042 Views)

How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? / Help Me To Unlock My Glo Modem / New Software For Unlocking Modem / My Glo Gprs Doesn't Support Operamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Connect My Glo Internet Modem by cunzus: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2010
Trying to connect to GLO internet using there modem, its giving error 619, connection port close. can anybody help me,  Just paid for the 500 perday and i have 200 as my minimum balance,  I need assistance,
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Glo Internet Modem by webtips: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
Be sure your USB port is very Ok,
Then, shut down your computer and ON it.
Then you can try again. If its still not working, Call Glo Customer care and they will solve the problem for you.
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Glo Internet Modem by cunzus: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2010
i called Glo, they were just telling me stories i couldn't understand, they asked me to do all the shutting down and restart and every other thing, i tried it, but it wont work, but if i use MTN, it will go one time,

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make A Perfect Wooden Blade For Rc Helicopter / Opera Partners With MTN To Offer 50MB Free Browsing Daily / Crowdfunding In Nigeria Making Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.