Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. (1905 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

Chei!!! I go ask her: how soon you wan kill me?
Same lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. by mccloud224(m): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2009
It depends.Love knows no bounds.What if she loves him?

lol, i know i just didn't type that senseless trash.Hummer in a month? Well, hummer ain't my thing, it looks too military and shitty, with a BMW X6 though i fit marry am, money rituals or not, hehehehe

@Poster.Collect the hummer and sell it or else the jeep get untimely high speed accident for traffic hold up (Now now the hell can that happen?)

Dream on posters.Dream on.
Re: Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. by samparian(m): 3:22am On Jul 24, 2009
All the brothers in here that will agree to marry a girl because of a ride are all broke a$$ losers.
You'll forever remain a puppet in her grip. Love or no love.

@poster, wake up from your day dreams and work hard for your future

"The future belongs to those who prepare today", Malcolm X.
Re: Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. by OneNaija(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
I don Laugh I don tire. Nairaland You are so funny. So You guys want to tell me your babe I mean your girlfriend are so damn poor she cant afford to buy you Hummer Jeep at your birthday party. I sorry for you guys. Girls in the House you are so poor to hell
Re: Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. by ariblaze(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
@post

i will stray as far as possible away from her
Re: Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. by sexyLeamon(f): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
that babe must either be desperate, too much cash, or a thief
Re: Guys: Your Babe Buy Hummer Jeep For Your Birthday. by samparian(m): 4:14am On Jul 25, 2009
OneNaija:

I don Laugh I don tire. Nairaland You are so funny. So You guys want to tell me your babe I mean your girlfriend are so damn poor she cant afford to buy you Hummer Jeep at your birthday party. I sorry for you guys. Girls in the House you are so poor to hell

Thats not the point dude.

you should be laughing at those who will marry a girl just because of a hummer SUV.
if i dash you my old SUV, will you marry me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Than Confused / Your Favourite Love Song / Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.