Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,375 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos (50324 Views)

Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Seun(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
nma24:
Viviangist3 is really a psychotic biitch feeding off the pains of others, please stop giving us these shiity news with gory pictures! What the heck is wrong with these bloggers? People are really loosing their humanity for nickels. Seun Osewa please try and retrain your mods on what materials to push to FP cos it seems they are sadists! Thanks for spoiling my dinner with your post viviangist3.
The title says graphic pictures. What were you expecting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by kaywiluv(f): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ene33:

Amen!!!

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by BOLAUWA: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
cryI lost a friend and a colleague in that crash, Dr. Okolo Brynner, now of blessed memory . May he rest in the bossom of Abraham. cryI lost a friend and a colleague in that crash, Dr. Okolo Brynner, now of blessed memory . May he rest in the bossom of Abraham.
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by joseph1832(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Seun:
When will the title say sexually explicit, that's what I'm 'sexpecting'.
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by justwise(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Seun:

Seun they are not just graphic but complete naked pictures of dead bodies, why would anybody want to see that or even upload it on public forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Adeniyimi: 2:21am On Mar 16, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Where are you lord?
Has Nigeria been cursed?
The death is too much on our roads......
I am tired of seeing dead and mutilated human beings on this forum....

Those sucking blood our our road should continue their end is near....

Why everything Nigeria? Upgrade man. Stop this ur local news a bit..... try and listen to d world news sometimes ok. Or maybe una no get light and generator abi. I understand but it happen everywhere around d world daily
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Adeniyimi: 2:28am On Mar 16, 2016
funmilade4real:

You are not making sense

That guy called himself naija9090 is one of d dumbest citizen of Nigeria. Illiteracy is killing him. Accident happen everywhere in d world every blessed day. I prayed we should not b d victims in jesus name but why God is watching
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by felacy: 4:08am On Mar 16, 2016
alexistaiwo:
this Goodluck and Buhari sef.
Why cant they prevent this?
U sha post rubbish just because u wan to comment
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by InvertedHammer: 4:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
When you die, that thing you Have been hiding will be made public. All the money in your account, will be pass to your next of kins. Impact in people's lives today.
/
Whether you impact people or not, when you die, your chapter will be closed.
\
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by InvertedHammer: 4:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
When you die, that thing you Have been hiding will be made public. All the money in your account, will be pass to your next of kins. Impact in people's lives today.
/
Whether you impact people or not, when you die, your chapter will be closed.
\
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by streetzdreamz(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
the ford bus likely caused the accident,this is what happens when you throw caution to the wind, the priest prolly sent em all to an early grave,rip to the dead.
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:
When will the title say sexually explicit, that's what I'm 'sexpecting'.
I pray you'll never open a thread and see a loved one in such dismal condition .

1 Like

Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Seun:
Please take a cue from reddit and repackage ur forum dear.
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2016
nma24:
I pray you'll never open a thread and see a loved one in such dismal condition .
And I pray you'll have the sense to know what is being discussed before you jump in and pray prayers that will never be answered. Mtscheeeew!
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by HenriettaIB(f): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2016
Seun:

Seun, our Company CEO asked me to find out how possible it will be for you to put our Thread on your FrontPage
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Bloggz74(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2016
I don't know why Buhari v refused to visit uduagh With EFCC.he an that state down yet untouchable!
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
1trillionlikes:
The rich will die, the poor will die... The rich will die like the poor... The educated will die, the illiterate will die, the educated will die like the illiterate.... Everyone will die, go down to the grave where we'll become some maggots' food.... Live responsibly, forgive, finish your food, remember all is vanity.... All these ones lying there have plans too..... Aborted plans
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by JimmyJab(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2016
An avoidable accident which was caused by man's inhumanity to is fellow men.
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by Orytoke: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhim majiun R.I.P to dead!
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by savanto: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2016
The accident was not actually caused by over-speeding but I admit that all vehicles involved in that accident over-sped 100km/h.

The accident happened in my town and I just came into town an hour before it happened. The clothes of the victims were removed by the rescuers as they were in shreds already. Three vehicles where involved. The accident was actually caused by the driver of the Honda vehicle because he was chasing the Anglican clergy who was heading back to Asaba after officiating the burial service of songs at ibusa which I also attended.

He preached about death and life after as it is usually done in service of songs. He spoke eloquently about the valley of the shadow of death. This was his last message on earth. He said 'some people pray for the death of their enemies. If your enemies all die, then who will be alive to celebrate your success? Let your enemies be alive to celebrate you. It is good for your enemies to be alive and see how God will set a table for you in their presence. When you find yourself in the valley of the shadow of death, God is there with you and no matter the situation, hold on to God'.

After conducting the service of songs, he called out the family of the bereaved and prayed for them that God should comfort them. He entered his vehicle with his driver and headed to Asaba.

While still on that street, his car brushed the side mirror of the honda sedan car and the clergy's driver did not stop to access the damage (he prolly didn't know about d accident) he zoomed off into the ibusa-Asaba express way while the honda car pursued closely trying to overtake the clergy. He finally did at Atakpo. A fully loaded Mitsubushi bus was also descending the hill from Asaba on full speed. The time was about 7:30 - 8:00 PM and visibility was poor cos it was already dark. They collided. The honda guy was saved by the airbag. When he saw his handiwork, he ran into d nearby bush. He is at large now. But he's a popular miscreant anyway.

The bodies were left that way for almost 24 hours at the general hospital so that friends and relatives could identify them. I didn't go because I can't stand such gory sight. Majority of the passengers were ibusa-bound passengers, so many families lost one person or the other and people wailed at every corner of the town.

May God grant them eternal rest in his bosom.
Re: Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos by savanto: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2016
The accident was not actually caused by over-speeding but I admit that all vehicles involved in that accident over-sped 100km/h.

The accident happened in my town and I just came into town an hour before it happened. The clothes of the victims were removed by the rescuers as they were in shreds already. Three vehicles where involved. The accident was actually caused by the driver of the Honda vehicle because he was chasing the Anglican clergy who was heading back to Asaba after officiating the burial service of songs at ibusa which I also attended.

He preached about death and life after as it is usually done in service of songs. He spoke eloquently about the valley of the shadow of death. This was his last message on earth. He said 'some people pray for the death of their enemies. If your enemies all die, then who will be alive to celebrate your success? Let your enemies be alive to celebrate you. It is good for your enemies to be alive and see how God will set a table for you in their presence. When you find yourself in the valley of the shadow of death, God is there with you and no matter the situation, hold on to God'.

After conducting the service of songs, he called out the family of the bereaved and prayed for them that God should comfort them. He entered his vehicle with his driver and headed to Asaba.

While still on that street, his car brushed the side mirror of the honda sedan car and the clergy's driver did not stop to access the damage (he prolly didn't know about d accident) he zoomed off into the ibusa-Asaba express way while the honda car pursued closely trying to overtake the clergy. He finally did at Atakpo. A fully loaded Mitsubushi bus was also descending the hill from Asaba on full speed. The time was about 7:30 - 8:00 PM and visibility was poor cos it was already dark. They collided. The honda guy was saved by the airbag. When he saw his handiwork, he ran into d nearby bush. He is at large now. But he's a popular miscreant anyway.

The bodies were left that way for almost 24 hours at the general hospital so that friends and relatives could identify them. I didn't go because I can't stand such gory sight. Majority of the passengers were ibusa-bound passengers, so many families lost one person or the other and people wailed at every corner of the town.

May God grant them eternal rest in his bosom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.