Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Does True Love Exist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does True Love Exist? (1362 Views)

Picture: Amazing People That Exist That You Won't Believe / Proof That Mermaids ["mami Water"] Do Exist ?? / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Exist? by Chibabe1(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2006
Sometimes i wonder if true love exist because it's hard to tell if someone truly loves you.
Some may be professing he/she loves you but deep inside, it is not true.
So how do you know if true love really exist? Do you have to put the person to a test?
I want your honest opinions please.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Honeypot1(m): 2:29am On Nov 09, 2006
Chi-babe, have u ever loved a man? In ur opinion does true love exist? Go girl, set the ball rolling.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by onyango: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2006
true love exist .it is upon you to command yourself ,In love it's upon the partner to transform one another life the way to love and how to receive the love back
Re: Does True Love Exist? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2006
yes but scarce cause the heart of men are evil.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Free(f): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2006
yes but scarce cause the heart of men are evil

really??

tell me more
Re: Does True Love Exist? by domwas2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2006
yeaa love really exist,and you know what? love is like singing in the garden it response to ur own voice. the question is 'Do you really love someone" and if ur answer is 'yes' then someone really loves u. maybe u havent met,seem or come across them yet they r around u.
Although, Our LORD JESUS CHRIST loves the world so much and --- but some pple never loves him back, yet some laid their lives and died for him in the pass,now,tomorrow and many yrs to come.
its hard to find love likewise never u break someone heart.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by toshmann(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2006
yes, true love exists. at last i'm in love. kiss i met this girl who lives in new jersey. she is coming to spend the xmas this year with me in london. i will marry her by xmas next yr.

when u start doing things u never used to do. things u criticised in the past. when u start acting strange. looking a lil too foolish. then it has happened. true love comes like a wind. it blows and runs u down. it controls u. if u can control it, it is not true love.
true love is sweet. when u are in love with the right person. when it is equal and opposite. when it is appreciated. but it can be abused. then it can be dangerous. u dont decide whom to fall in love with. love overwhelms u and decides for u. let it flow, respect ur lover. it is really sweet.

does true love exist? the answer is yes. wink and it is the best thing God created.
cheerio cool
Re: Does True Love Exist? by chistiana(f): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2006
How many times do people wanna argue over this so called Love.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by busman: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2006
i used to believe it does exist, after all i went out with a girl for 6 years and it was all romeo ang juliet stuff not until i noticed that she started withdrawing from me.well she is now going out with her ex boy friend
Re: Does True Love Exist? by toshmann(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2006
sorry o.
my own de work sha cheesy
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Eurphoria(f): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2006
by the way what is true love? is it the Call girls(julia Roberts) meet CEO (Richard Greer) type romance? cheesy I am not sure it exist to be honest, i think it is one of those emotions we bring on ourselves , i dont know ; can someone who has been there tell me what i am suppose to feel? cause i have given up on trying to find the ever elusive ''real love''
Re: Does True Love Exist? by toshmann(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2006
@euphoria,
try this
#1. stop trying to find love. true love finds u. the more u try the more likely u collide with pseudo-love which has a high risk of emotional fatality.

#2. u don't plan to fall in love, true love is a sweet inadvertent occurence.
#3. have an open mind in ur rlshp with people, never say , ha this is the guy, no. just have an open mind. when love comes it carries with it the romantic force equivalent to a tsunami that sweeps u off ur feet. and u never see it coming (just like the tsunami)
#4. pls forward £500.00 to my account today for romantic councelling. then i'll give u more cheesy
my acc # is 1234 5678 sad-419// obt¬)*IT.
the bank is natwest bank-queen street cardiff , wales, UK grin
Re: Does True Love Exist? by Eurphoria(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2006
hahaha lol thanks Toshman, £500 ? boy you are cheap lol anyway thank you, i am still not sure what real love is though smiley.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by nt4dmasses(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2006
Sure it does. First you have funny feelings then with time it matures.
Re: Does True Love Exist? by kkutecolo(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
toshmann:

when u start doing things u never used to do. things u criticised in the past. when u start acting strange. looking a lil too foolish. then it has happened. true love comes like a wind. it blows and runs u down. it controls u. if u can control it, it is not true love.
hmm,i agree wid dat

nt4dmasses:

Sure it does. First you have funny feelings then with time it matures.
true dat
Re: Does True Love Exist? by 247notire(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chibabe1:
Sometimes i wonder if true love exist because it's hard to tell if someone truly loves you.
Some may be professing he/she loves you but deep inside, it is not true.
So how do you know if true love really exist? Do you have to put the person to a test?
I want your honest opinions please.
Most comments here have not adressed the real issue here, which is that most ppl have a very strong misconception of love. Now a great analogy. Love is like a flower. A flower that is not properly taken care of and just left in the assumption that it has already started growing will wither away and die. This thing called love requires hardwork and constant fanning of the flames to keep it alive. If u think that someone who loves u today is supposed to keep on loving u no matter what, then ur living in euphoria my dear. True love does exist, but it requires work to sustain...

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell These Girls To Leave Me Alone (pix Nside) / . / When And Where Did You Meet Your Best Friend In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.