Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,835 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad (21235 Views)

Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / Man Wrongly Detained For 25 Yrs Gets $10m Reward. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by dammytosh: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Calm down. God will see your family through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Critiqual(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Wicked pple shld see hell on earth b4 finally going thr.

God, that's my opinion Sir.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
sad!!! make use of social media like IG, Facebook, radio stations etc... I pray your voice is heard and your dad is released soon... #saynotoinjustice. pray without ceasing
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Sgtkoselupa: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2016
That money you have been giving to Police ought to have been used to get a lawyer. Go get a lawyer and follow up with the lawyer vigorously.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by henrydadon(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2016
that what u get when u vote in buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
If it warrant me to upload his picture when he is in UNIFORM i can do that.

Have you sent a message to Femi Falana or any other human rights lawyer of his calibre?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by GSteve001(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
If it warrant me to upload his picture when he is in UNIFORM i can do that.
Sorry bro. call the national human rights commission 08077091123 Or 08077091126. they can help.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by anonimi: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
we have been praying bro. We have still praying

You need MORE than prayers bro.
You need to take ACTION just like this one on nairaland.
Moreover you may take note of the information below:

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Lengthy article... pls consult the Oracle of ur land
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by tbliss22(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:

bro am not too familiar with twitter but you can help me mail the mod cos they are not replying me

Bros there is nothing difficult in usage of twitter, just do normal registration and click on tweet, then add all twitter handle; lindaikeji, prof pat utomi, profosinbajo, raypower and so on.

You can get their twitter handle right there on twitter by searching their names in the search box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Babyileso(f): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2016
U said sometin abt nt familar with twitter,but on ur NL profile i saw u hav a twitter alc and it has abt 2671 tweets...anyway have shared it on twitter try ur best to make use of ur social media alc...may God Help You

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by myFXnaija: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=fnep2smooth post=43803315][/quote]

Message this people via https://twitter.com/PoliceNG , who know what might be the outcome?
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by oputa1000(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Am so sorry my broda. Wot a wicked life. If u have somebody in Abuja, call d person to take u to BEREKETE FAMILY aka d voice of the voiceless. God will help ur family.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by ogawisdom(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
Its been sixteen months now that my dad had been in detaintion for what he knew nothing about. He work has the commander in IMO STATE RESCUE MISSION and he is the one in charge of Ngor-Okpala and Aboh mbeise LGA for six years before this ugly incident happen on 18 december 2014 which i had to create this thread then.

www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers

Some one wrote a partition against him that he (my dad) personally killed someone with a stick and push him out of a moving car in broad day light and till now NO WITNESS has appear in court for this accusation.

The victim was found dead along Aba - Owerri road which was believe to be a hit-and-run sitation because it happens in front of a major filling station which was also covered when the police came for investigation.

Within two days of the partition, some police men from zone 9 Umuahia arrested him on 18th of december 2014 and till now he hasn't be granted bail or release.

We have to pay for fuel anytime the police wants to come for investigation for six months which is up to 20 thousand naira per trip and we also paid 150 thousand naira for autosy to be conducted on the dead victim ( who as been buried when my dad is still on detaintion early last year) and up till now the autosy report is no where to be found.

The police has to delay the case for six months before my dad was charge to court on june last year and we are still fighting the court case couple with the strike in imo state judiciary.

My dad work as a security vigilantee for six years (during Ikedi Ohakim "NEW FACE OF IMO VIGILANTE) later change to (IMO RESCUE NETWORK by the Gov Rochas) and i believe he has stepped on toes because his work involve arresting of kidnapper, oil bunkery , drug smugglers etc who always make use of the boundary between Ngor-okpala and rivers state. Ever since he has been working for the past six years, we have been sleeping with one eye open. Call threat, message and other means has been use to bring him down but God keep saving him till this accusation was lay against him and some people had to sponsor it just to take him out.

The IMO STATE SECURITY NETWORK and the SSA to the governor on security who is my dad boss has keep mute on the matter, no single help has been render to fasting the investigation or the release of their commander who was accuse in his line of work and for sixteen months now he hasn't been visited or question but was left to his fate when he is working for the IMO STATE GOVERNMENT.

The next court case is on 27th of march (THIS MONTH) and to be frank we have run out of idea and fund. This case has dry up the family and we have no place to go for help which is why i have to create this thread for the second time to seek for any help on how to work this out.

The name of my dad is CHIEF RICHARD EKENMA. Commander-in-charge of Ngor-okpala and Aboh Mbeise LGA in IMO STATE under IMO STATE RESCUE NETWORK. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE HELP.

This is strong, murder case is dt even bailable. All u need is to convince a good human right lawyer to be interested in this case. You will need money for everything too. Advice start approaching relevant NGO n lawyers with d case. If u kw a high ranking police officer from commissioner n above or even politician then this case can b settled in 24hrs. D allegation against ur dad is huge ie murder

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by tsmall(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Another one sided story ? Am sorry just that your story didn't add up. I mean why can't people ask the right question ? Anyway I wish you all the best.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
we have been praying bro. We have still praying

You are your own enemy. You should have gotten a good lawyer immediately it happened instead of squandering itt on investigation

please do, then sue the police force for damages

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2016
I know one high rank police officer here in lagos... Police officers do tremble whenever i mention his name if they harass me .. I don't know what to do now.. I would have love to connect you with him.. Maybe he can help you free of charge but i can't post his number here in a public forum. For security reason. You can call me on ''zero, eight, zero, two, three , nine , four, nine nine , two , two, that's my own number you can call me lets talk.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by lawflec(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Your story is haphazardly written... There re several issues that you ve mumbled up.. Firstly has your dad being charged to court.. Secondly, do you have a lawyer handling the case... If the above presumptions are correct the your case is not false imprisonment.. If he has been charged to court without a lawyer then the state MUST provide you with a counsel to represent you properly... And if you already have one then no need to open a thread, the matter having being sub judiced

If your dad has not been charged to court, you can do NOTHING without a lawyer who wil help secure a bail for him. Clearly, your dad's issue is not really wether he committed the alleged crime but merely one of stepping on toes as u earlier stated.. To grant him bail would take stringent conditions being a felony.. It is not a bailable offence but one may be secured if the circumstances of the case demands for one.
You can equally secure compensation under the tortuous heading of false imprisonment if he is released or joined with malicious prosecution if he's been charged..
Our investigation and law enforcers are merely oppressors of the masses.. The longer he stays in prison the higher your damages. But of course he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Ordinarily this police man i am talking about should be able to resolve this issue if high ranked Nigerian is not involved.. If it is just a police to police matter, it will be resolve but if it is beyond police to police matter... I don't think he will be able to do it...
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by nabiz(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2016
As people have said, come to Brekete family in abuja. I think the office is in sheriff or banex plaza in wuse. or u can browse their contacts online. they will take up ur case without u spending a kobo. God bless Ahmed Isah and his wonderful team

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Optimixim(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Brother your case is very simple. All you need to do is to go to the office of the directorate of public prosecution with your lawyer and write that the court is not doing the needful, I believe this case should have a bail out terms . Then if the DPP office is not doing anything, then write for a case transfer to High court because the magistrate court lacks the competence to try such case. So the earlier you act the better it is for you. I believe the state is the one trying your dad. So you can petition them if the needful is not done. Sir I implore you to act now. A case is capable of being transfered to another court or state if the prosecuting state is not ready to try the defendant. Godd luck as the lord grants your dad freedom.

Proverb 28:13
Matt 5:25-26

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by dav8id(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Write your story and send to brakette family in abuja..Then wait and welcome your father back home..

simple and easy..

brakette family will handle the case once and forall
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by kemerix: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
May God be with you and your family, it is just a test of time, soon you will be filled with joy
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Contact Barrister Ubani through radio continental 102.3 Lagos.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by entparrot(f): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Some Police are intentionally putting false charge on people, and when they put it on you, they wont go to court, or invite witnesses, they will never follow the case.

Your dad case is in the hands of judiciary, put more pressure, awaiting trials can last for years... The best way is to follow up with media. Punch newspaper I recommend.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by ushmoney: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2016
i believe he has stepped on toes because his work involve arresting of kidnapper, oil bunkery , drug smugglers etc who always make use of the boundary between Ngor-okpala and rivers state. Ever since he has been working for the past six years, we have been sleeping with one eye open.

Never Relent in praying, ur dad most surelly come back. I believe dis ugly incident as a way dat God wnt 2 use 2 save his life 4rm d hands of enemy...if only his hands re clean. dat is Nigeria 4 u, am not surprise anyway. Call dis line 08057000001 is nw police complain line c if dey can hlp
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by jidxin(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
Its been sixteen months now that my dad had been in detaintion for what he knew nothing about. He work has the commander in IMO STATE RESCUE MISSION and he is the one in charge of Ngor-Okpala and Aboh mbeise LGA for six years before this ugly incident happen on 18 december 2014 which i had to create this thread then.

www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers

Some one wrote a partition against him that he (my dad) personally killed someone with a stick and push him out of a moving car in broad day light and till now NO WITNESS has appear in court for this accusation.

The victim was found dead along Aba - Owerri road which was believe to be a hit-and-run sitation because it happens in front of a major filling station which was also covered when the police came for investigation.

Within two days of the partition, some police men from zone 9 Umuahia arrested him on 18th of december 2014 and till now he hasn't be granted bail or release.

We have to pay for fuel anytime the police wants to come for investigation for six months which is up to 20 thousand naira per trip and we also paid 150 thousand naira for autosy to be conducted on the dead victim ( who as been buried when my dad is still on detaintion early last year) and up till now the autosy report is no where to be found.

The police has to delay the case for six months before my dad was charge to court on june last year and we are still fighting the court case couple with the strike in imo state judiciary.

My dad work as a security vigilantee for six years (during Ikedi Ohakim "NEW FACE OF IMO VIGILANTE) later change to (IMO RESCUE NETWORK by the Gov Rochas) and i believe he has stepped on toes because his work involve arresting of kidnapper, oil bunkery , drug smugglers etc who always make use of the boundary between Ngor-okpala and rivers state. Ever since he has been working for the past six years, we have been sleeping with one eye open. Call threat, message and other means has been use to bring him down but God keep saving him till this accusation was lay against him and some people had to sponsor it just to take him out.

The IMO STATE SECURITY NETWORK and the SSA to the governor on security who is my dad boss has keep mute on the matter, no single help has been render to fasting the investigation or the release of their commander who was accuse in his line of work and for sixteen months now he hasn't been visited or question but was left to his fate when he is working for the IMO STATE GOVERNMENT.

The next court case is on 27th of march (THIS MONTH) and to be frank we have run out of idea and fund. This case has dry up the family and we have no place to go for help which is why i have to create this thread for the second time to seek for any help on how to work this out.

The name of my dad is CHIEF RICHARD EKENMA. Commander-in-charge of Ngor-okpala and Aboh Mbeise LGA in IMO STATE under IMO STATE RESCUE NETWORK. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE HELP.
pls get a very good lawyer ...dats my advice
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by queenfav(f): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2016
First of all,is ur dad represented by counsel?So far,from the information furnished by you,a good lawyer can get bail for your father,and even apply for enforcement of his fundamental rights that are being breached.There are questions i would have asked;but i doubt if you have been actively involved, as to knowing the fruits of the police investigation.Bottomline is,your family has to start looking for money and get a good criminal defence firm,else your dad may remain there for years. My boss is very good with these kinds of cases,but his fees are quite pricey. Anyways, all the best!
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by kemerix: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Use facebook and twitter and lsten 2 political platform every monday to friday 9:15am on radio. Also listen to Niaja Speaks on Rainbow 94.1 and you'll be amazed @ how fast you're heard
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by meetjoy03: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2016
I will still advise u to contact brekete family. They are on facebook. You can post ur complains their. I believe they will help.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Legalworld.....ur advice is needed here,............bro keep hope alive cos it lingers on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passenger Kills Motorcycle Rider Over N150 / Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Close Friend Or Relative? Share Your Experience / Australian Man Sets Himself On Fire While Trying To Burn Down Barber's Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.