Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad (21017 Views)

Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / Man Wrongly Detained For 25 Yrs Gets $10m Reward. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by bittertruthz: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
Its been sixteen months now that my dad had been in detaintion for what he knew nothing about. He work has the commander in IMO STATE RESCUE MISSION and he is the one in charge of Ngor-Okpala and Aboh mbeise LGA for six years before this ugly incident happen on 18 december 2014 which i had to create this thread then.

www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers

Some one wrote a partition against him that he (my dad) personally killed someone with a stick and push him out of a moving car in broad day light and till now NO WITNESS has appear in court for this accusation.

The victim was found dead along Aba - Owerri road which was believe to be a hit-and-run sitation because it happens in front of a major filling station which was also covered when the police came for investigation.

Within two days of the partition, some police men from zone 9 Umuahia arrested him on 18th of december 2014 and till now he hasn't be granted bail or release.

We have to pay for fuel anytime the police wants to come for investigation for six months which is up to 20 thousand naira per trip and we also paid 150 thousand naira for autosy to be conducted on the dead victim ( who as been buried when my dad is still on detaintion early last year) and up till now the autosy report is no where to be found.

The police has to delay the case for six months before my dad was charge to court on june last year and we are still fighting the court case couple with the strike in imo state judiciary.

My dad work as a security vigilantee for six years (during Ikedi Ohakim "NEW FACE OF IMO VIGILANTE) later change to (IMO RESCUE NETWORK by the Gov Rochas) and i believe he has stepped on toes because his work involve arresting of kidnapper, oil bunkery , drug smugglers etc who always make use of the boundary between Ngor-okpala and rivers state. Ever since he has been working for the past six years, we have been sleeping with one eye open. Call threat, message and other means has been use to bring him down but God keep saving him till this accusation was lay against him and some people had to sponsor it just to take him out.

The IMO STATE SECURITY NETWORK and the SSA to the governor on security who is my dad boss has keep mute on the matter, no single help has been render to fasting the investigation or the release of their commander who was accuse in his line of work and for sixteen months now he hasn't been visited or question but was left to his fate when he is working for the IMO STATE GOVERNMENT.

The next court case is on 27th of march (THIS MONTH) and to be frank we have run out of idea and fund. This case has dry up the family and we have no place to go for help which is why i have to create this thread for the second time to seek for any help on how to work this out.

The name of my dad is CHIEF RICHARD EKENMA. Commander-in-charge of Ngor-okpala and Aboh Mbeise LGA in IMO STATE under IMO STATE RESCUE NETWORK. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE HELP.
So sorry about it. The only way out is judiciary procedures. I think you people need a good lawyer and money.

Where are the people that protest for corrupt officials? I WISH YOU GUYS CAN EXTEND THE SAME HELP TO THIS FAMILY ON A HUMANITARIAN GROUND.

DONT WORRY HELP IS ON THE WAY. IF POSSIBLE CONTACT SAHARA REPORTERS IF YOU SURE OF YOUR FATHER INNOCENCE.
You are not suppose to pay for autopsy and police investigation. That is corruption.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by mcdonald247(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Bro come to abuja and with all the documents and report at BREKETE FAMILY or you call Hamad ISAH 08033221149,
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by missKiffy(f): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth I suggest you send your story to linda ikeji, it might help

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by hope4nigeria(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
thanks but i need your advise please
in that case, here comes advice! Ready to sacrifiise ur life for justice!
Step 1. Get 3 IED.
Step 2. Plant 1st IED infront of police station where ur ur father was bn detained,
Step 3. Plant the second IED infront of court,
Step 4. Plant the 3rd IED in ur body.
Here come the plan, on the court siting day, when people are set! Move to where those u suspected where ur father enemy positioned! Blown urself up! Don't forget to write a note that u had more 50 bomber on the loose, that will continue fighting for this course. Trust me Federal government will be interesting in the case and negociate with ur family! Ur father will be granted state padon and honor. If u can't do that, its only God that will help u. If na me, that's what I will do cos I no longer have hope in this soil anymore.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Stkingsley(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2016
We have a group that treats issue like this. It's called The Due Process Advocates. It's on Facebook. Go there and add yourself as a member. I bet you, if we are involved, your dad will be free in no time. You can also call me on 08034157602 for me to ask you some questions too and directions.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by motocamara: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Report to Giditraffic.com let them take up the case.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by grandstar(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
Its been sixteen months now that my dad had been in detaintion for what he knew nothing about. He work has the commander in IMO STATE RESCUE MISSION and he is the one in charge of Ngor-Okpala and Aboh mbeise LGA for six years before this ugly incident happen on 18 december 2014 which i had to create this thread then.

Some one wrote a partition against him that he (my dad) personally killed someone with a stick and push him out of a moving car in broad day light and till now NO WITNESS has appear in court for this accusation.

The victim was found dead along Aba - Owerri road which was believe to be a hit-and-run sitation because it happens in front of a major filling station which was also covered when the police came for investigation.

Within two days of the partition, some police men from zone 9 Umuahia arrested him on 18th of december 2014 and till now he hasn't be granted bail or release.

We have to pay for fuel anytime the police wants to come for investigation for six months which is up to 20 thousand naira per trip and we also paid 150 thousand naira for autosy to be conducted on the dead victim ( who as been buried when my dad is still on detaintion early last year) and up till now the autosy report is no where to be found.

The police has to delay the case for six months before my dad was charge to court on june last year and we are still fighting the court case couple with the strike in imo state judiciary.

My dad work as a security vigilantee for six years (during Ikedi Ohakim "NEW FACE OF IMO VIGILANTE) later change to (IMO RESCUE NETWORK by the Gov Rochas) and i believe he has stepped on toes because his work involve arresting of kidnapper, oil bunkery , drug smugglers etc who always make use of the boundary between Ngor-okpala and rivers state. Ever since he has been working for the past six years, we have been sleeping with one eye open. Call threat, message and other means has been use to bring him down but God keep saving him till this accusation was lay against him and some people had to sponsor it just to take him out.

The IMO STATE SECURITY NETWORK and the SSA to the governor on security who is my dad boss has keep mute on the matter, no single help has been render to fasting the investigation or the release of their commander who was accuse in his line of work and for sixteen months now he hasn't been visited or question but was left to his fate when he is working for the IMO STATE GOVERNMENT.

The next court case is on 27th of march (THIS MONTH) and to be frank we have run out of idea and fund. This case has dry up the family and we have no place to go for help which is why i have to create this thread for the second time to seek for any help on how to work this out.

The name of my dad is CHIEF RICHARD EKENMA. Commander-in-charge of Ngor-okpala and Aboh Mbeise LGA in IMO STATE under IMO STATE RESCUE NETWORK. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE HELP.
Get Falana
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by drix128: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2016
OP, well done ooO...

There's this media group in Abuja called "Berekete family". They are well connected, have their team of lawyers and always ready to hear and fight for such cases from any part of the country. Try contacting them

Good luck!
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by iamord(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Booty4me:
God help you sad
sometimes this talk can be discouraging
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by iamord(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2016
grandstar:
Get Falana
get him money
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2016
You claim your Father was wrongfully detained, but that's to be expected, since he's your father. We'll leave it to the court to prove whether he's guilty or innocent. undecided

To your request for advice:

Your best shot now, is to create as much media awareness as possible, in the hopes that some top guys up there will take notice. Just like some guys have already suggested, you need Facebook posts, Twitter messages tagging the likes of Ben Bruce, Ezekwesili, Falana, FFK, etc. You should also try to mail some of our Newspapers, TV and Radio stations, narrating your story. These do not require you to spend any money. You're trying to garner public sympathy, so that's the best way to do it. I wish you all the best. cheesy

But if your dad is guilty, I hope he faces the music angry
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by dayojags10(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2016
We at war, we at war with racism, terrorist, but most of all, we at war with ourselves

May God heal your family
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Ghost447(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:
thanks but i need your advise please
What is your Attorney saying?
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by adisarasaq(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:

Op, this is what i have started on Twitter on your behalf you go to Twitter and help yourself.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by tyshyka(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Its so sad. I'll advice you to thread it on twitter nd try to mail linda ikeja,ben bruce as others have suggested nd above all don't forget to mail God too through prayers.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Look for and contact Legal Aid Council in ur state. it is unfortunate that no one is interested in ur Daddy's story. God help u bro
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by funnynation(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Come to Abuja for berekete family or create social media awarenesd
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by funnynation(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Come to Abuja for berekete family or create social media awareness
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by tayo4ng(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
bro. If you have the means to come to abuja. there is a radio program call brekete family. just come and lay your complaine before them. just make sure all you said so far is nothing but the truth. I promise you we smile soon
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nwadiala: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Google hembelebe. that man will help u
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by drizzymadbet(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
dude when I saw the part where they said is being detained in zone 9 umuahia, then I knew your dad is in some deep shit. your story is one sided because the account we have heard is only your account and due to sentiments might be untrue.

I don't feel sympathy for any military or paramilitary personnel cos they are mostly guilty of human right abuses, and am sure your dad must be one no matter bitter and harsh my words might sound.

Assuming am a relative of he's am pretty sure I will still be in the same pains you are going through. May God help you people and may that be a lesson for us all who may in one way or other be in position of authority. power is transient and things can change quickly so much than we imagine
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by bankydirect: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kindly also report this case to the person below. his a human right lawyer and activist.

https://m.facebook.com/bankole.solomon.5?id=100000414756533&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbankole.solomon.5
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by blazer234: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
henrydadon:
that what u get when u vote in buhari

You are as unreasonable as your comment.

The incident happened in 2014 when gej was still president.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fnep2smooth ... get a lawyer. You didn't have to post this here.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by bankydirect: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kindly also report this case to the person below. his a human right lawyer and activist.

https://m.facebook.com/bankole.solomon.5?id=100000414756533&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbankole.solomon.5.

And also, pile-up what you wrote here and forward to bloggers. let take this up cos with the response of the police spike person, he might not be out anytime soon.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by seangy4konji: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
What a wicked world.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by edjeodiri(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Apart from using the social media I will advise that you go to the legal Aid council in your state to report this matter. I believe they will move in swiftly if they are active in your state. Their legal services are pro bono (free of charge) so u won't have to border ursef about legal fees.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by Franky826: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
alakara:
if you are on Twitter write a petition of this story and copy so many handle like like Linda ikeji omojuwa,Ben Bruce, gidi traffic etc.

very nice idea in addition to that please visit this page on Facebook 'Amara van-lare' she is a life saver, although mostly relationship issues but this one will surely get her attention and you'll get good advice.

Good luck bro I pray God whom I know always rescues will help your matter. Amen
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by PrivateInvestig: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:

Wait dont u have a good lawyer, six months ke? Contact me, i have a good lawyer here in ph, he ll handle. Ds case once n for all.
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by barcaboi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
fnep2smooth:

bro am not too familiar with twitter but you can help me mail the mod cos they are not replying me
oga u don't need d mod to petition and tag people on twitter....tag the police, senate, falana, even okorocha, tag seun kuti, tag omojuwa......
Re: My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad by barcaboi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
They noticed it, their behavior is just act of sheer wicked, had it been it snake, olajumoke or Tonto dicke you would have see it on fp. Foolish mods
stop all dis wicked accusations, d mods are also normal NL users and who says they've not bn busy wt their own ish too...stop throwing blames around. .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Die As Mob Attack Customs Checkpoint, Operational Base In Kwara / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh / Man Stabs Ikeja Electric’s Technician Over Disconnection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.