Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations (1300 Views)

Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi Nairalnders. Am the Newest bee here, I'll appreciate a "welcome" from some of you....

Pls all, i noticed these abbreviations on my little survey in some topics I just viewed. Pls I'll like to know their meaning.... They are :

Mods
Lmfao
Lwkmd
OP (I see this one a lot)
Zoo
BTW

And pls if there's more i'll need to know, you can contribute....

And I'll like make lots of friends here too .... Thanx!

Seun...etc
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Topestbilly(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
* moderators ( NL soldiers )

* laughing my f^cking ass out.

* laugh wan kill me die

* Original poster ( that's referring to u now since dis is a thread created by u)

Others will tell u d rest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Berryhp: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mods -Moderators, Lmfao -laughing my f**king ass out Lwkmd - laugh wan kill me die Op - Original poster or opener of post BTW - By the way
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by iykekelvins(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lipsrsealed
Where aff u been
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Adonis3: 12:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Mods: Moderator(s)-the "classcaptains" or supervisors of the different sections on NL

Lmfao: Laughing My Fat Ass Out

Lwkmd: Laff Wan Kill Me Die

OP: Opening Poster-the person who creates/starts a thread, which in this case you are.

Zoo: An insultive term by Nnamdi Kanu(the leader of the biafra agitators) used to describe Nigeria... He basically called Nigeria a zoo

BTW: By The Way

petkoffdrake2:

And pls if there's more i'll need to know, you can contribute....

Wailers: PDP supporters

Zombies: APC supporters

IPOD(actually IPOB): Biafrans

ROLF: rolling on the floor laughing

LOL: laughing out loud

LMAO: laughing my ass out

IMO: in my humble opinion

MYOB: mind ur own business

BTW: by the way

BRB: be right back

BBS: be back soon

TTYL: talk to you later

HAND: have a nice day

TYAL: thank u a lot

ASAP: as soon as possible

FYI: for your information

OTW: on the way

OMG: oh my God

BF: bestfriend/boyfriend

WS: wrongly sent

WTH: what the hell

#Adonis3HasSopken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by dan9ice(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Berryhp:
Mods -Moderators,
Lmfao -laughing my f**king ass out
Lwkmd - laugh wan kill me die
Op - Original poster or opener of post
BTW - By the way
I use to think that "BTW" means between
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Topestbilly:
* moderators ( NL soldiers )

* laughing my f^cking ass out.

* laugh wan kill me die

* Original poster ( that's referring to u now since dis is a thread created by u)

Others will tell u d rest.

Ok. Guy,.... Oshe!
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Adonis3:
Mods: Moderator(s)-the "classcaptains" or supervisors of the different sections on NL

Lmfao: Laughing My Fat Ass Out

Lwkmd: Laff Wan Kill Me Die

OP: Opening Poster-the person who creates/starts a thread, which in this case you are.

Zoo: An insultive term by Nnamdi Kanu(the leader of the biafra agitators) used to describe Nigeria... He basically called Nigeria a zoo

BTW: By The Way

Wailers: PDP supporters

Zombies: APC supporters

IPOD(actually IPOB): Biafrans

ROLF: rolling on the floor laughing

LOL: laughing out loud

LMAO: laughing my ass out

IMO: in my humble opinion

MYOB: mind ur own business

BTW: by the way

BRB: be right back

BBS: be back soon

TTYL: talk to you later

HAND: have a nice day

TYAL: thank u a lot

ASAP: as soon as possible

FYI: for your information

OTW: on the way

OMG: oh my God

BF: bestfriend/boyfriend

WS: wrongly sent

WTH: what the hell

#Adonis3HasSopken

Opening poster or Original poster, which 1 I go take undecided
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Where aff u been
most handsome...bn upandan ooo..hustling. yah miss me?
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Bleep=fucck

Kitty-cat=pusssy

Slowpoke=imbeecile

Attention=errection

Joystick=pennis

Manipulated=fingerred a girl
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Adonis3: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Opening poster or Original poster, which 1 I go take undecided
lol

Anyone

Just know it's the person who creates the thread

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by iykekelvins(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
most handsome...bn upandan ooo..hustling. yah miss me?
Yes

A lot!
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yes
A lot!
muaahhh.am here nau
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by iykekelvins(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
muaahhh.am here nau
wink
Re: Help! The Latest Nairalander Needs The Meaning Of These Abbreviations by nuelzy: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2016
bt which part is op gonna tell us he is gay

(1) (Reply)

CEO 360nobs, Noble Igwe Spotted Pushing Water Truck (photo) / Photo:phyno And Fans Sitting With Him On Top Of A Bus / Photos: Sonia Ogbonna Puts Her Curves On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.