Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Relationship Palava! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Palava! (702 Views)

Relationship Palava / Panties Palava / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Palava! by QATOFIN: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2016
I just met this pretty girl recently we got talking after a while I asked her out which she agreed to, I was very happy after like a month into the relationship she came out with the fact that she has a heart problem and that she is mostly on drugs, abeg make una help me, na for me to run? because I dnt know how to go about it! I no wan be the reason why person daughter go develop fault.

abeg make una help a brother!
Re: Relationship Palava! by Actuarydeji(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2016
link me up with, I might help her
Re: Relationship Palava! by Brezzybone(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Guy it's better you let her be now, cos it will be more devastating if you lead her on and decide to quit later, dat will kill her even faster
Re: Relationship Palava! by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
And what makes u think after she has agreed to go into a relationship with u, after loving u then u just decided to quit d relationship just like that, and to worsen the matter she just told u she has a heart problem, what makes u think she wnt develop heart failure after the breakup? @OP its clear u never really loved her, its clear that ure not the type that will stick to his partner despite much difficulties, well its the young lady that i feel pity for, for giving her love to a guy with a fish brain like u, well op u can leave her but she will survive and find healing to her problem, she will see a better man that will love her for who she is. You are not worth her.
Re: Relationship Palava! by QATOFIN: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
@ LORD to be honest I will take anything thrown at me! this is a relationship we are talking about its not like I dnt want her, bt to be honest we all have what drive us in a relationship I no some guys will love her regardless of the issue at hand.

thank you! I picked something very important
Re: Relationship Palava! by QATOFIN: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Brezzybone:
Guy it's better you let her be now, cos it will be more devastating if you lead her on and decide to quit later, dat will kill her even faster

To be honest since she told me I have been thinking of so many things that could happen I dnt want to be in this relationship now because of pity, I won't be able to tell her critical issues bothering me becos of her state of health, dat why am here to seek for solution!

(1) (Reply)

Liars On Romanceland Enough Is Enough!!!!!! / I Will Love You Forever! Mami & Boma's Enchanting And Colorful Wedding / Insane As Man Masturbates In Public Bus,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.