Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall (50045 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by horpeh01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sanchez01:
This is obviously a lie. That is the Amphi Theatre and you can only see that mammoth gathering during PHIL 101 lecture periods. SER 00, as a special elective is conducted, lecture-wise according to departments and Faculties. You can never have students of all Faculties or departments sit at once in an exam hall like that, not with a humanities Faculty elective where you have the likes of Dr. Aruwa, Mrs Famakinwa, Dr. Babalola, Dr Akande, among a host of others. Interestingly, students hardly write exams in Amphi. It's not something you see everyday. SER001 is a compulsory elective and the school would never allow you students to sit that way. A space in between has always been OAU's style, even if you 500 students writing that exam. That is either CHM 101 class or PHIL 101 class. Reminds me of the days of "Jingo".
dah was the venue for facaulty of arts... it held yesterday
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by DrLee(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
BlueRat:
it's ser001 exam,that's the venue for faculty of arts
so you mean part 1 students in faculty of arts are up to 3000?
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Zoe99:
The hall looks more like an amphitheatre to me.
it is actually called amphitheater... amphi for short grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by ccaramel(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Very possible. I wrote PHL 101 exam in same location many years ago grin days of Jingo...chai...i hated philosophy...
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by xto86(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dat na crusade naw.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by quickly: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
INTERMAN:
Shocking Photos Of OAU Students Writing EXAM

The students were jam packed inside AMPHI THEATRE of the school during SER001 special elective exam.

SER is not a graded exam. you cant fail it

Special elective on random topics not related to your programme
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
DrLee:
so you mean part 1 students in faculty of arts are up to 3000?
I doubt that...let's say 1200+

cc: fynestboi
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by tpiar: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
BlueRat:
I doubt that...let's say 1200+

cc: fynestboi

Cc fynestboi for what?
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by clockwise(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lolz, am surprised dat people find it so difficult to believe d op, buh actually it is true, cos we did ser001 there yesterday morning. Actually the exam doesnt count to our g.p, u just nid to pass it.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
tpiar:

Cc fynestboi for what?
to clarify, he is in faculty of arts,so he might help clear the air a little
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
clockwise:
Lolz, am surprised dat people find it so difficult to believe d op, buh actually it is true, cos we did ser001 there yesterday morning. Actually the exam doesnt count to our g.p, u just nid to pass it.
abi jare,na D omr "painting" matter pass
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Taigreg(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
EastGold:
Just look at them..
Small time they will shout great ife.

Why can't they protest against this nonsense?

End time university, end time students

You pple cherish the opportunity to lash at OAU and dats reducin her greatness!...This isn't an exam! A SER class is mere use of English addin zero unit to gp!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by fabulous01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
INTERMAN:

The students were jam packed inside AMPHI THEATRE of the school during SER001 special elective exam.

this can't happen in IFE. lecture.... hangbag insd exam. u liar repent...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by donj84: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abajosax007:
OAU is just living on past glory, no infrastructure, no equipments, people cannot diffrientiate an exam hall and a lecture hall... Where is the TETFUND, FG, SG...

Oga past glory or not...OAU is still a uni to be reckon with..am not from the uni, am from great FUTminna..stop yabbing OAU, tell us the uni u finished from and let's see if they have present glory not to even talk of past glory...its because the uni is great, dat I why you have such a large amount of students vying to get a certificate from the uni

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Taigreg:

You pple cherish the opportunity to lash at OAU and dats reducin her greatness!...This isn't an exam! A SER class is mere use of English addin zero unit to gp!

Ur defence is weak, even if this is a class, it is poor

What is the ratio of a students to lecturer
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by matrixme(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is unfortunate enough to have to pass through the Nigerian tertiary education system. You will have to experience cramped lecture halls, inadequate facilities, prejudiced lecturers, and worst of it all, you will be lucky to escape with low grades to battle for your career in a messed up economy.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Gbadeade(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
80% of the students must surely pass
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by idros4real: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
How many course are they writing please. And if it is one course then Nigeria Education is on a long thing and and the students should warming up for missing result.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by deebrain(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hardly say this, and I don't know to put it, but Im going to say it anyway....

END TIME exams.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by delors(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol...I did this course in the same place or was it at Ajose...everyone just needs a pass...no one is gonna mark it. Lol.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Sanchez01: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
INTERMAN:
You be Old school sir Anyway Great Ife!
Great!grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Sanchez01: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
INTERMAN:
You be Old school sir Anyway Great Ife!
Great!grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by olazaaah: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Igboooooooo
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Mrbigman1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
INTERMAN:

Dem dey watch match?
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by GboyegaD(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
BlueRat:
it's ser001 exam,that's the venue for faculty of arts

This is not true because Arts students cannot write SER since it is their faculty elective. I have never seen an elective exams crowded and more so, the population in this picture doesn't depict any exam setting even in Amphi.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by oc2fish: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is either we pay for education in Nigeria of get nothing.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
donj84:

Oga past glory or not...OAU is still a uni to be reckon with..am not from the uni, am from great FUTminna..stop yabbing OAU, tell us the uni u finished from and let's see if they have present glory not to even talk of past glory...its because the uni is great, dat I why you have such a large amount of students vying to get a certificate from the uni
oga boss, no be fight na, i school in ABU Zaria... Its obvious most schools have fallen frm grace but u really do not have to vex... Allah ba de sa
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Fynestboi: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
firstking01:
This is so not true

undecided undecided
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by daneni1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
emmasege:
You would rather believe the thrash posted by the OP. Things are not that bad in OAU.

Help me tell am ooooo, as to people saying its no exam, this is an exam in real fact. Infact I was surprised myself wen I say the crowd at d amphil theatre before d commencement of the exam.

And those that feels d sch is bad, well, u ought to come see for yourself d beauty of great Ife. More lecture theatrs are being built.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Fynestboi: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
modath:

Baddest Liar ever lieth! undecided

Make una sofry dey lie!! Una fit lie for Olympic platinum+diamond medal!!

Is SER not an elective of faculty of arts elective anymore??

SER 001 exists only in your imagination, it is SER 101 or 102 & they are faculty arts electives which means faculty of arts students are ineligible to take either!!

That is either PHIL 101/102 lecture or a seminar!!! Abeg dey double check!!

Woman it is SER 001
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by daneni1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Help me tell am ooooo, as to people saying its no exam, this is an exam in real fact. Infact, I was surprised myself wen I saw the crowd at amphil theatre before d commencement of the exam.

And those that feels d sch is bad, well, u ought to come see for yourself d beauty of great Ife. More lecture theatrs are being built.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by modath(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

Woman it is SER 001

I stand corrected then, it wasn't like that in my time.. e yaff tey small..smiley

CC ; Interman , Bluerat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Femi Soyinka, Brother To Wole Soyinka Is dead / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist / Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.