Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall (50016 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
INTERMAN:
Shocking Photos Of OAU Students Writing EXAM

The students were jam packed inside AMPHI THEATRE of the school during SER001 special elective exam.

Smiles. U made me remember my days in OAU. it has always been so because, SER001 is a special elective to be written by all the students in OAU. As a result, u should expect this, since the available lecture theatres cannot contain all students at once, considering the population of students that will be writing the course.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by avicky(f): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
oppybouy:
Lies....this is isn't an Ser 001 class nor its exam. This is probably a Phil 101 class. And it is always this crowdy cos over 3k students take that course every semester. Mtcheew.
You are the liar here. It's the ser001. I was one of the pg students who invigilated yesterday.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Iammesh(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
so embarrassing, not making any sense at all
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by temitopeadeyemo: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am shocked that this made Front-page. This is one of the 101 classes in amphitheater. Nair a land team should at least do some verification. This is totally wrong.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by kolmart: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lack of organisation
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Jhappy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
This looks like dat 2013 immigration exam.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by lebienconnu: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is very far from the truth. SER 001 is a very organized exam and so are the other special electives in great ife.

The op is a very mischievous person and the mod that put this on the front page is equally mumuic.

Both of them have tried OAU post Utme severally. The best they could pull was 95/400 for the op and 56/400 for the mod.

This is an attempted attempt to attempt an attempt to defame or cast aspersion to the reputation of the Jerusalem of struggle and mecca of militancy aka great ife, the most beautiful campus in Africa.

Greateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest ife. Great.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Adortem: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
INTERMAN:
Shocking Photos Of OAU Students Writing EXAM

The students were jam packed inside AMPHI THEATRE of the school during SER001 special elective exam.
Why must you dent the image of a school your past seniors fought so much to protect? Be wise!
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by donj84: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abajosax007:
oga boss, no be fight na, i school in ABU Zaria... Its obvious most schools have fallen frm grace but u really do not have to vex... Allah ba de sa

Hahahaha, I nor d vex na..I just d bring out my view in the Aluta way
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
oc2fish:
It is either we pay for education in Nigeria of get nothing.

That is the fact. We cannot get good education on just N50000 per annum.
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by DaStunz(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Maybe dey want 2 produce 1000 1st class candidates dis tym. #WichwayNigeria# ..undecided ?
Re: Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall by olayinkaayinde(m): 3:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Did I just hear someone mentioned exam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos / Prof. Femi Soyinka, Brother To Wole Soyinka Is dead / Guess The Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.